Chapter two [002]

Player Vs Heartbreaker

 

chapter two

player vs heartbreaker
 
 

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

 

Rumors were passing around.I heard the same words around the school,people crowed together starring at me and it wasn't the same kind of stare i usually get and i was pretty sure used to that.

"She's back" i heard someone whispered but i don't bother them.

"Do you think he knows?" I raised my brows.What are they talking about?

"imagine that" Others chuckled.

At lunch i rubbed my hands and walked over to my place.I took a chair from the other table and sat on the other side of where my back supposed to be,resting my arms on the back of the chair.

"Hey,Luhan" Kris and Kai shot me a little two-finger military wave.I smirked and gave them one right back."What's the commotion going on?There's people whispering all around.What has Naeun spread around now?

Son Naeun is my girlfriend or should i say my doll?People called her cause she's acting like a ,i remembered she once dating with 7 guys at the same time.Whow,unpreddictable.

Just then Naeun walked inside the cafe with her hair as blond as ever and model figure.She's gorgeous and thats why i only date with good looking people.Naeun was actually new in school,she transffered in the middle of the semester last year and caused chaos all over the school.

You can say she was the it girl ever since.Now there's only one thing about me,i never got after a girl,girls ever only come to me and my job is just to ask them out,that's all.

No matter how good looking she was, it is just wasn't enough to hide her personality,she was just like other girls,gossip blah blah blah i've already gotten used to that.Everytime we hung out on a date or i kissed her,there would always be some facebook post with a billion emotion that i was tag in some like ;

 

"Chilling with my baby boo Awesome Luhan .I love you baby <3"

With some other people who i don't even know commenting on it

"Oh my goshh!! you guys are soo cutee!! <3"

"You guys,are so gonna win the King and Queen this year!! <3"

 

As if they actually give a about us.

"It's not Naeun" They laughed.

"What's so funny" I rolled my eyes,annoyed.

Naeun slowly made her way to the table with her tray and army of wannababes behind her whicj of course I already dated all of them."Baby!" Naeun shrieked and then ran over me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a tight embrace.Honestly,I just saw her this morning when I dropped her off and she's acting like it's the first time we've seen each other in years.She's taking in delight watching everyone stares at us while she screams my name.After she let go off me she turned back to her friends and I muttered "Remind me again why i'm with her?"

My friends chuckled and replied "Because you like hot girls man,and you can't have everything"

Just as I was about to reply,Naeun grabbed my arm and stared pulling me away with my lunch,I still had my apply on my left hand.

"So,I was thinking for this upcoming prom,we need to get ready?Do you prefer blue or purple?I like pink but it flushed my skin but pink totally good on you" She rambled on.It's september and the prom is in June,this girl already fushing over it?Oh come on.

She walked out into the hallways.This happened daily and i was already used to it,taking a bite out of my apple as she walks then she came to a sudden stop and I almost tripped over her 4 inch heels.

"Are you even listening Xi Luhan?" She released my arm from her grasp and then folded them up infront of her chest.

"Of course i am".Like hell I was,i managed a smile.Honestly,I can't deal with her anymore,hot girls my .I have to admit she's pretty hot and it's nice to admiring stares from everyone as they pass us in the mall because we're perfectly fit together.

Out of the split moment of my decision I turned to face Naeun and said to her "Can we break up?" Then I quickly plugged my ears with both of my hands cause i know she will start raising her voice.

"What?!" She asked clearly looking pissed."Luhan,i don't think you understand i know you break up with a lot of girls but I hope you know i'm Son Naeun,Luhan"

"I know your name..clearly." I tried to hold my laugh under my breath."The thing is Son Naeun,i don't really like you as much as i tought i did." I gave her my famous smile probably a jackass smile now thats i think about it.

"I'm not going to Prom with you,you see I- umm already have someone I like and i'm planning on taking her to Prom." I lied.

 

"WHO?!" She questioned,i could smell something hot here."Who would be better of a date than me?!" She arched her eyebrows at me clearly stating that she's annoyed and that she doesn't believe me at all.

I looked around the hallways and i saw random girl with dark curls.I grabbed her by the shoulder throwing my arms around her as my head rested on the one side of her shoulders.

"Her." I said.Naeun gave me a dirty stares then said."Luhan,don't pretend that you never liked me before.I won't forgive you." She stormed out of the halls and you can still hear a click from her heels.

 

I let go off my arms around the girl with dark curls,wow she have a nice hair.For sure she had listened my conversation with Naeun."Uhmm,sorry about that." I rubbed the back of my neck,trying to act cool.I didn't really look at her in the face but i heard her chuckled.

"Luhan,still the same and these years i thought you were changed."

That voice.I know that voice but why does it seems so familiar."Do i know you?" I asked,completely blank.

She flipped her hair out of her face and i almost didn't recognize her.I stared in suprised and she leaned her face close to my ear that i can felt her breath.My body tensed as she whispered to me "I'm back,don't you missed me?"

 

***

 

 

 

___________________________________________________ 

 author's note » Chapter two,checked! hey guys thanks for your support^^ subscribes and upvotes.

                 Oh don't be  silent reader COMMENT will be much appreciated.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                      DID YOU GUYS WATCH MIRACLE IN DECEMBER OMFG MY FEELS >.<
 
 
 
 
               THERE'S MY LULU AND D_O,ASDFGHJK@#$%^! lmfao
 
 
 
 
 
 
                  anywy guys tommorow is my Yuri's birthday! goshh to much happiness!
 
 
 
btw yuri is my bias ^_^
 
 
 
 

OMAAGASSHHH! MY FEELS  ;A;