Chapter one [001]

Player Vs Heartbreaker
 
chapter one 
player vs heartbreaker
 

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

 
 
 
 
 

"Can you say that you love me?"I asked as the rain was drenching my hair,my body almost wet,my shirt and every part of me.Last time i checked it doesn't rain that much in Seoul.

I was angry with the weather,why did God ever make up a weather where water drop on us.It's like he wanted us to shower in the middle of the streets but as tempting as that sounds i pass because if i did i might be arrested.

 

I hate the rain,the smell and the wetness.When i was little i promise myself i would hate anyone who loved the rain but now i'm not sure at all.He, the guy that i used to like back then,my boyfriend standing in front of me.

He had an umbrella he didn't bother trying to share the umbrella with me.Such a selfish brat now that i think about.

"No." he simply said.My heart ached,he looked like he didn't care and have any problem with one word at all.

"But what about everything that happened,our memo-" i was cut by his voice.

"It's  a joke,a game don't you get it all,Ahri-ah?" My heart broke into pieces,i can't hold my tears.I have no voice to say.I stared at him blankly and then he continued.

 

"I would never ever dated yo.You're too normal and you're not even pretty,plus i don't like nerds" Every single words that came out of his mouth hurts me.Why you have to choose me as your TOY?! I began to cry harder but he looked like he didn't care and he started to turned and ready to walk away.

I was crying but it was hard to tell if it really was because of the rain on my cheeks,my eyes are red and puffy.

The wetness on it,was it my tears or the rain?I didn't need to scrunch my face up from crying.He's done it before.How could i've been so stupid.I started to blame myself.Yeah,that's what you get Ahri.You trusted him.

He fooled you.

"Wait" i called out he stopped walking but didn't turned around."Did you ever like me?" what a stupid question,Ahri.There's a silence for a while the sounds of car crossing along the roads,the sounds of people talking,laughing is only i can heard.

 

"No,like i said just now i don't like a nerd like you" i can't believe he just said that.Am i that ugly?

 

The words struck my heart,broken into pieces.He was my first love,my first boyfriend.How pity am i .He never touched me,i mean he never kissed me.Like i don't deserve a kiss from him.I don't believe you.I wanted to say but that would've made me sound like all his other exes because thats what all of them believed.

And there's he started to walk again,leaving me alone on the dark street.

 

"Luhan,i won't ever forgive you" i whispered not loud enough for him to hear.I didn't need him to hear what's the point if you saying that to him and he didn't care about that?This wasn't an argument this was a promise to myself like i did when i was little.

 

 

3 years later~

 

Perfect curls and untangled hair?Yes

Polish nails without chips?Yes

Flawless yet simple makeup without smudges?Yes

Branded handbag and heels?Yes

but i prefer sneakers much

 

I had my sunglasses on walking down the Busan streets with hundreds of people.My phone rang and i shuffled the things in my handbag and picked up the phone.It was Kim Shinyeong my bestfriends since middle school.

I lived in Seoul before and moving to Busan because my dad transfer to a new job.Even though Shinyeong and i were apart we still contact each other once in a while.

 

"Hello?"I answered still walking down the street to go to my favourite store.

"Ahri!!" Shinyeong replied excitedly.

"Oh hey Yeonggie"

"I'm so excited you're moving back to Seoul tomorrow!" Shinyeong shrieked through the phone.I slightly giggled.

"Yes, i know right? i miss you damn so much! i can't believe i get to spend senior year and graduated with you!"

"Are you packing right now?" Shinyeong asked.

 

"Yea but i'm just going shopping getting few clothes and stuffs before i leave tomorrow.By the way,how's your life oh,how's Nara i miss her so much! " i whined like a kid.It's been 3 years since i've met them i'm freaking missed them so much!

 

"Happy as always,Nara is fine no need to worry about us.Hey,everyone are excited to see you" i smile,yes and there's someone should be excited too.

"mmm,i excited too yeonggie.How's Luhan?"I asked simply.I still remembered how's he treated me like a toy,he used me and fooled me.He left a very BIG scars on my heart and i'm will make sure he pay them back.

"You mean that bastard?You should stop asking about him Ahri,no offence"She replied softly.

"I know past is past but i haven't forgive him.I guess you could say i'm looking forward for seeing him the most" A smirk grew on my face although Shinyeong could not see that.

"But your over him right? i mean after 3 years.."

"Of course i am Yeonggie but i've changed.I see different things nowadays,i wanna see if he changed too"

"Doesn't seem like your changed" She choked out a laughed.

 

"Yah,you'll see what i mean once i come back tomorrow" i smile happily,hoping that my plan will work.We hung afterwards and did my shop.Everything had to be perfect or else my long waited plan would've failed.

He was bleach blond haired which got all girls crazy,blue eyed.Prince to everyone and me? I was nobody back then in freshman year with my hair always pulled by a ponytail and ugly glasses.I had choppy bangs that almost covered my eyes.He just some bastard who screw me up and i coming back for revenge.

That night i have been thinking so much about Luhan.Is he still the same?I'm excited to see him especially his reaction after saw me.I wanted to see his true side,the side passes his 'playerness' if thats even a word and then i'll break his heart.

He's the player,he played a game and he won but i'm gonna change that because i'm became a heartbreaker and it's only fair if i break his heart when he's already played with my game.

 

***

 

 

 

___________________________________________________ 

 author's note »Finally,done with chapter one,gosh it's tiring but i enjoyed.If you enjoyed too and looking

forward for the next chapter subscribes and upvote yeah! i appreciate that so much.Sorry if there's any grammar

mistakes,i know im a bad author and i admit that so yeah ^^ see on the next chapter!

 

- AceLulu