Chapter four [004]

Player Vs Heartbreaker

 

 

chapter four
player vs heartbreaker
 
 

 

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

 

You glanced your self again at the mirror. You want to make sure that you look good and pretty in front of Luhan.Hoping that Luhan will fall for you,second time. You checked your hair,just a little makeup not too heavy.Once you satisfied with your look you grabbed your phone and called Nara.

 

You're wearing this

.

Just you about to click on the green button,you heard a knock at the door and knew it's your

 

bestfriends.You ran and opened the door just to see Shinyeong and Nara with a big smile.They looked

 

totally gorgeous with that dress.

"Hi! " You greeted,waving your hand.Shinyeong looked at you from head to toe." Yah! I told you to wear dress,right?" Oh ow,you gulped tried to find another lame excuses.

"Ermm,I know but-" Before you could finished your sentences,Nara intterupted.

"It's okay,don't force her" Phew,thanks to Nara.You mouthed her thank you and she just nodded."Let's go,before we late!" You said. "By the way,nice dress yo,i'm pretty sure Kai will " You teased Shinyeong.

"Oh,of course you know me.This is Kim Shinyeong!" She said proudly.You just rolled your eyes and walked over the car.

[Shinyeong's dress]

[Nara's dress]

This is it,the party that everyone seems to be talking about and I was here watching people who show up early,drunk.Teenagers nowadays,really?
 
"Ahri? Are you okay?" Nara titled her head.You shooked your thought off and replied.
"I'm okay,don't worry" You said with a smile,you don't know why you but you felt so weird like someone is watching you.
 
"Hey! What are you doing there? Come on!" Shinyeong shouted.She looked happy well of course she got to see her boyfriend.
 
Both of you walked inside and you could smelled smoke and alcohol everywhere.Ohmygosh,this feels.You thought,just then Nara pulled you and you just followed her behind.
 
 
***
 
 
Luhan's Pov
 
I told them (exo) about Ahri.She's back,I couldn't believe she's changed so much I mean I almost didn't recognize her,she looked damn more pretty! Like me,they couldn't believe too I'd admit she's even prettier than Naeun.She had that curved that fit with her.She's totally changed.
 
" Luhan.why don't you go find a girl instead of sitting here doing nothing." Chanyeol said as he took another sip of his cola.To be honest,we don't drink too much we are not like other guys outside there whom get drunk easily and ended sleeping with some that we even know,we just playing girls heart. "Hey,Kai where's your girlfriend?
 
She's not here yet?" I asked.Kai said that Ahri will come along and I don't know why I felt happy about that.
"I don't know,she said that- "
 
Before Kai finished his words,I saw Shinyeong walking towards us. "Hi!" She greeted us,now where's Ahri? Okay you need to stop thinking about her,Luhan.
 
"Hey,baby." Kai replied now I felt like I wanted to vomit,gross."Where's Ahri?" Nara suddenly asked,yeah where's she? I kept looking everywhere tried to see her whether she got lost or what,you know Kris's house is bigger than mine.
 
And then,there she is. Looking hot as always. God,look at her she looks y with that shorts.The are you thinking Luhan,don't tell me that you fall in love with her again.I'm not! " Sorry guys,I got lost." See? I've told you. Her voice sounds melody in my ears.
 
"What do you mean by you got lost?" Shinyeong asked but instead of replying Ahri just smiled.Her smile,really beautiful.
 
Stop,Luhan. .
 
"Ahri,you look really different.You look pretty!" I heard Chanyeol said.Yes,she's even pretty than before.She just smiled and sat between Nara and Chanyeol. I looked at her and she just looked away,avoiding my gaze,just then Kris and Baekhyun came.
 
"Hey,we met again." Kris said to Ahri.What do you mean by we met again?"Oh,hi " She answered,I could see she's blushing now.
 
My eyes can't get off of her,everytime she laughed,smiled it makes my heart flutter. The only thing I could see right now is only Ahri,I don't bother anyone. Baekhyun is  currently dancing with Nara,I wanted to talk to Ahri but I think not in this time.She seems comfortable with Chanyeol,they talked sometimes laughing and that made me jealous. You know I just want to talk to her.
 
She noticed me kept staring at her,and she seems uncomfortable with that."Erm,excuse me I need to go to the washroom" She said rubbing her hands,I bet she's cold."Sure,it's over there."
 
Chanyeol pointed to the kitchen and she nodded.I watched her walked,every single steps makes me go crazy.And i'm thinking how stupid I was back then.
 
"Is that vodka?" Chanyeol squealed happily and almost usurped the bottle.Want some? I just nodded and he held me a cup of vodka and I drank it like a pro. "Whow,good job dude" Chanyeol said,smirked evily.In just a minute my head started to feel dizzy.I don't drink that much,gosh my head.Chanyeol left me,probably dancing on the dance floor or flirt with girls.Kai and Shinyeong I don't know where the hell are they now.
 
Then,I know I'm missing someone.Song Ahri,yes I need to find her I need to talk to her.I walked pass the pool still no sign of her.Where the heck did she go? I kept turning around but still I can't kept my balance and I almost hit people.
 
***
 
 
Ahri's Pov. 
 
I left a couple minutes before,I don't know why but I felt stranged about Luhan.It's not like I felt nervous maybe a little but I hate when he kept staring at me like he's gonna me,gosh.I'm sitting here in the kitchen because this only the best place and not so crowded.The smell of alcohol hurting my nose,really.I just took a glass of juice.I walked to the sink just to wash the glass when I felt a pair of arm wraps around my waist.
 
"Ahri-ah" That voice,it's Luhan.My eyes widened,my body froze.I couldn't do anything he's too strong that I can even moves my body.
 
"Lu-Luhan,what are doing?" ,my voice! "Calm down,it's not like i'm gonna hurt you,hmm?" His breath,his drunk! "Err-mm Luhan,your drunk" I said,tried to calm myself down.
 
"I'm not,I know what i'm doing now babe" He said I could sense he's smirk right now.I tried to push him but his grip too strong.He then pushed me to the wall.Now,i'm facing him.This Luhan is drunk! He don't know what he's doing.He traced my face,gently sneaked his arms around my waist.He buried his face on the crooked of my neck somehow it's tickling me.
 
"I miss you" The same words he told me this morning.Luhan brushed his lips against my neck.OH.MY.GOD
 
"Luhan,st-stop!" I said,i know he's totally drunk but he kept doing that. 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

___________________________________________________

 author's note » yeya! hi there old/new subscribers it's 5th of december HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR

 

BLACK PEARL

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KWON YURI!! *cries*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I CAN'T EVEN adffgghj@#$! GOSH I NEED TO CONTROL

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm happy for you Yuri,stay healthy and I promise to be a good SONE lol xD

 

 

 

 

 

Okay short update and I'm like dying whale, i know i should write more kkk~ but i'll promise to give you guys a big

 

suprise after this

 

 

 

 

 

promise! ^^ now let me sleep first hihi wanna know what happen to Ahri? it's not like i'm gonna write *cough* a

 

rated chapter

 

 

 

 

 

but like i said something more epic lol okay then take care ! :D

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for those who comment ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUL LOVE YA MUAHH :*