Zhang Yi Xing, Lay?

Twisted Realms Of Lies And Deceit

Isn't he the guy from the smoothie shop...?! Oh. My. God. No. Way. HE'LL BECOME MY CLASSMATE?! AND I'LL GET TO SEE HIS ANGELIC FACE EVERY SINGLE DAY?! Ok ok Bang Min Young calm down. Get a grip. Don't be boy-cray-cray. Like Yun Bi.

"Okay, Lay please choose a seat anywhere you like and settle down quickly. I need to go through today's topic about mathematics." Mr Jung uttered.

Dimple boy, I mean Lay took a seat far away from mine (How unlucky. We're not fated.) and swiftly laid out his books and stationary on his table.

He was unfortunately, sitting next to Yun Bi and she immediately started flirting with him shamelessly. I couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy surging through my veins and I wanted to walk right up to her and cease her flirting.

Yah! Min Young! You're obviously going crazy over someone who probably doesn't even remember you. Stop thinking so much, pabo!

As I snapped back to reality, I realized I was stupidly staring at Lay the whole time I was deep in my thoughts. Oh my gosh what if he caught me staring at him. Congratulations Bang Min Young. You've made a fool of yourself again. 

School continued with me staring into space and thinking about possible scenarios that could happen between Lay and I. The bell rang, signaling the end of school but as I was about to step out when Mr Jung called me.

"Min Young, if you don't mind, can you tour Lay around the school?" Mr Jung looked up for a moment before he went back to typing on his laptop. 

My eyes lit up as the words escaped his mouth. Happy didn't even cut it to express how excited I was. Alone time with Lay? Why not? At the same time, I can take a clearer look at his face and see if he's really the guy in my dreams.

"If you're busy or anything I can always ask Yu- "

"Nope! It's fine. I'll be more than happy to show him around the school." I cut Mr Jung off before he could complete his sentence. The thought of Yun Bi flirting with Lay pisses me off. I sent Lay a look and nodded my head towards the door telling him to follow me.


"Well, The gym is the last place I'm supposed to show you." I pointed down the hall as I led Lay to the indoor gym. I quickly walked around the gym as he looked around in awe. " You seem like you've never seen a gym this big." I chuckled as I stared at him.

" Well, Yeah. Back in China, all of the schools are really small and we don't exactly have a gym as huge as the one in Hanlim." Lay awkwardly rubbed his neck as he continued looking around the gym, not forgetting to spare me a glance. 

"Well, if you don't mind me asking, Why did you leave your hometown?" Lay turned rigid at my question as he reluctantly turned to meet my gaze. 

" Uhm... err, my Dad got a promotion which required him to move to Korea so here I am?" It sounded more of a question than an answer but I shrugged it off. 

" Oh, I see. Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. But it's just that I've been having repetitive dreams of a guy who strangely resembles you and I maybe thought that I've been dreaming about you," Lay seemed to turn stiff once he processed what I said. "But then again it could be me just being sleep deprived." 

"With the amount of homework the teachers are giving, who wouldn't?" Lay chuckled lightly. His dimple was showing which made me squeal a little on the inside. 

How did this ordinary boy get me squealing for him just because his dimple was showing auhergergrecouef ugh. 

We stepped out of the gym as I sighed, " I guess this is it. I hope you enjoyed your tour aha." I tried to stall for time solely because I didn't want to leave him yet. I shifted uncomfortably as I waited for his reply. 

"Are you going to the smoothie shop to work after this? " Lay casually asked. I stared at him with my jaw agape.  How did... he what? How did he find out that I was working there? Before I could ask him anything he said, " Uhm, You are working there right? It was you that I saw yesterday taking my order?" I subtly nodded and he continued, " Well then let me walk you there. I'm living around that area anyway.

EEEEEPPPPP LAY WALKING ME TO THE SMOOTHIE SHOP GOOD FREAKING BYE. 

I quickly nodded and replied sure, Before walking side by side with Lay. Aish, My heart urgh. 

The walk to the smoothie shop was engulfed in an uncomfortable and awkward silence. I racked my brains, hoping to start a topic with this beautiful creature besides me but to no avail. As if Lay read my mind, he questioned, "So how is school in Hanlim?"

"Fine I guess. Nothing much happens," I said.

"Why do you work at such a young age? Don't your parents send you money?" he probed.

My parents.. God knows where they are.. I wish I knew too.. Oh right. Lay doesn't know much about me yet. Should I tell him about me being an orphan?

"Oh. They do and it's enough for me to use. It's just for extra cash I guess." I flustered.

As if doubting my horrible lie, Lay raised an eyebrow suspiciously but didn't question further.

When we reached the smoothie parlor, I expected Lay to walk home but instead he went into the shop with me and told me that he'll be waiting for me to finish work and then walk me home again.

As much as I'd like that, I didn't want to trouble him and if i accepted his offer he might think I'm some boy-desperate girl.

"No it's fine I can make my way home alone," I rejected.

And in that moment I swore that I saw a tinge of disappointment in his eyes.

Ok I swear that his man is making me delusional and crazy.

"Al-alright. I guess I'll be on my way now. Thanks for showing me around the school. I had a really good time with you today," He mumbled.

What..... He enjoyed my company.. Ok. Nothing major maybe he just likes me as a friend.

No Min, what if he likes you back? Go for it, confess now.

Are you crazy Min Young? Stop this madness before you embarrass yourself more okay?!

As this battle continue in my head I was staring dazed at Lay, of course unknowingly.

*Snap Snap Snap* "Earth to Min Young? Hello?" Lay said which brought me back to reality.

Realizing how stupid I was, "O- Oh! Uhm same here. See you tomorrow!"

With that I rushed into the shop, banging my head on the glass door. CRAAAAP

Inside the shop away from Lay I reflected on my actions and realized hoW STUPID I WAS URGH. Why did Lay have such an effect on me.. 

Work ended rather quickly considering the fact that I occupied my brain with Lay. (yes I've fallen head over heels for him, urgh)

 

 

 

~*Author's Note*~


Ehehehe hi readers~~~ Bana_Fan and Fluffbunbun silently reading(nyahaha) here. What do you think of the story so far? I hope it's good. Do leave a comment about what you think about this fanfic~ Love you guys~ 

Fluffbunbun: AYO WASSUP GUYS. lol. Uhmm the chapter didn't really escalate as I've promised in chapter 1. Sorry. I just wanted Lay and Min Young to form a better bond and understand each other more. no promises in what's gonna be in chap 3 bc i havent thought of an idea yet. But i hope you enjoyed their interaction..? it would really help if you left a comment about how you felt about the chapter. Is it going too fast or slow?<3<3. Till chap 3! Sarangay :D

Subscribe

Upvote

Comment

<3<3<3