Repetitive Dreams and a Mysterious Man

Twisted Realms Of Lies And Deceit
"And I was like what the hell, Amber you wouldn't believe me if you weren't there. There were figures that resembled all sorts of mythical creatures scurrying away from this huge dark figure for their lives. There were literally explosions everywhere and the ground was trembling every time that huge took a step. I couldn't clearly make out the shapes of what the figures were though"
 
I sighed and rested my head on my palms while Amber merely took another bite of her sandwich.
 
"Min, you're on drugs." Amber remarked emotionlessly
 
"God! Amber Liu! Can you at least pretend that you care? I'm not joking about this.. it's been happening on many occasions!" I frowned and gently punched Amber on her arm.
 
"HEY OW! that hurts okay Min. and chill the hell out. I'm pretty sure it's just your imaginations running wild. Go see a doctor and get him to prescribe you some sleeping pills or something ." Amber mumbled while still munching on her sandwich.
"... maybe you're right, Woman. Sorry."
 
she simply replied with a shrug of her shoulders
just then, class started and students streamed in the classroom one by one and the professor started his lecture.
 
 
School ended fairly well. I bade Amber goodbye and rushed to my job at the smoothie parlor.
 
The smoothie parlor wasn't very popular in Korea so business was quite poor. We hardly get any customers and I sometimes wonder how in the heavens this little shop can survive for so long. 
 
Suddenly, the little bell on the entrance door jingled and a dark haired young chap clad in jeans and a white dress shirt, came it. He had defined features, board shoulders and not to mention, a cute little dimple. Overall I felt that this dude was by far one of the most attractive men I've ever seen. Not to mention, he looks a lot like the guy in my dreams... I brushed the thought away and straightened myself up.
 
I lazily stood in front of the counter and waited for him to order. Occasionally wondering how I looked like right now. But it was too late to fix my appearance. 
 
" One strawberry banana smoothie please. " his voice tinkled.
 
"Uhh coming right up. " I flustered and blushed. Gosh he had an effect on me and its making me nervous as hell. Probably because he's so damn attractive. 
 
I prepared his smoothie and handed it to him, almost by pure luck, our fingers touched and my whole body felt a sudden jolt of electricity and i jumped back in shock. Staring at him wide eyes and my mouth slightly agap, he merely chuckled and his dimple formed at the side of his mouth again which melted me. GOD what an idiot I must have looked like. I mentally slapped myself and regained composure.
 
"That'll be.. uhh.. 8000 won" I weakly croaked.
 
Without letting his smile disappear he handed me the cash and exited the shop not saying a single word.
 
Oh my god I am an idiot ugh pabo yah what's gotten into me. Why did i act like that in front of that cute dude URGH. Somehow.. he looks strangely familiar.. Have I seen him somewhere before..?
 
Work ended quickly after my awkward encounter with that gorgeous man and I proceeded home to complete my endless pile of homework from school. After my tiring day I plopped down on my fluffy matress and drifted off into a fitful sleep.
 
The next morning I did my usual routine and went to school, super pumped to tell Amber about my encounter with dimple boy I met yesterday.
 
"AMBER! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE MY LUCK YESTERDAY I MET AN ANGEL WHILE WORKING. HE WAS SO GORGEOUS OH MY GOD HE HAD A DIMPLE AND WHEN I HANDED HIM HIS SMOOTHIE OUR FINGERS BRUSHED PAST AND I FELT THIS WEIRD FEELING ALL OVER MY BODY HOLY SWEET JESUS IT WAS AMAZING BUT I'M CRYING BECAUSE I THINK I'LL NEVER MEET HIM AGAIN AND I WAS ACTING LIKE A DORK IN FRONT OF HIM" I buzzed loudly then I remembered that he vaguely looks like the man in my dreams but I decided not to tell Amber, well obviously because she couldn't care less.
 
"Whoaa calm down Min." Amber dully replied while pulling her earpiece out of her ears, "What again? Dimpled angel touched your hands and you felt fuzzy inside?"
 
"Basically, yes that's it."
 
"Meh. Sit down Min. Class is starting and I've heard rumors that a new exchange student will be joining our class today."
 
"Really? Cool."
 
*Riiiiiiiiiing* The class bell chimed and students all obediently sat down at their respective seats while the teacher came in.
 
"Class, a new student will be joining us today. He's from China." Mr Jung announced.
 
Whispers echoed through the class and everyone began firing questions away at poor Mr Jung.
 
"Is it a he or a she?" a student questioned.
 
"If it's a he I hope he'll be handsome" Yun Bi a.k.a Miss Oh-So-Popular-But-Also-Hella-y dreamily mumbled while resting her face on her palms.
 
"Alright! Silence! Please welcome your new classmate, treat him respectably." Mr Jung boomed.
 
The door swung open and the last person I'd thought the new student would never be stumbled through with his hair messily styled and his uniform untucked.
 
"Sorry I'm late!" He said as he bowed, "My name is Zhang Yi Xing but you can call me Lay for short. Please take good care of me. I look forward to working with all of you!"

"WAIT WHAT? He's here?! He's the new exchanged student? I- I am done. My dream boy is in my school and in my class. Yep. 101% d0ne."

~*Authors' Note*~

Hello everyone! Fluffbunbun here! So this is the first chapter of the fic... very horrible I know.. sorry. I've tried my best /throws hearts/ Please forgive me. The story will escalate from here I promise. It wont be as dull as this chappie. Well this chapter because it was only introduction Orz. Next chapter will be uploaded soon! Big love to all readers out there~! Please excuse any subtle errors bc I dont have time to check right now, working on chapter 2

Subscribe

Upvote

Comment

<3 <3 <3