Welcome to my world

Choices

Chapter 2 

 

Taeyeon's Pov

I can't believe I was late in school, if my parents know they probably will "kill me." Also, I can't believe I am on ISS in school just because I am late. 

 

-Miss.Kim can you seat on the right corner of the classroom besides Miss.Jung

-oh, who?

 

-Miss.Jung can you please raise your hand. The teacher looks like a good person, she was pointing and talking to a blond girl that was sleeping on the desk and Obviously she wasn't paying attention of what the teacher have said.

 

-I can't believe she is sleeping again. Miss. Kim can you just seat besides her, she is the blond girl that is sleeping on the desk.

-Sure

 

I seat besides this girl so called Miss.Jung, she looks like a typical rich girl. I decide to read my book and listen to music, but I didn't know that I was falling asleep.

 

I heard a voice... 

-Miss. Kim, Miss. Kim wake up is time for you to go to lunch...

 

I wake up and the first thing I see was the so called Miss.Jung's face, she was like a typical rich girl how I first thought and also like an "ice princcess."

 

"Hi." I say to "Miss.Jung"

She just looked at me like if I have a third eye like a cyclope.

 

-Miss.Jung can you show Miss.kim the ISS cafeteria. I am sure is the first time Miss.Kim is here.

 

  Miss.Jung didn't looked too happy about it. 

-Follow me. She said

-oks

- You're the new girl from korea?

-Yes, I am Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you, Miss.jung

-Stop calling me Miss.Jung, you can call me Jessica

-Okay, so Jessica how old are you?

- Really? Thats what you going to ask me.... you are different... I am 17 and you?

- 17

-oks, oh here is the "famous" cafetería 

 

The ISS cafetería was totally normal just full with a lot of "bad" teens. 

 

-Well, Thanks Jessica

-Yeah, sure, do you want to seat in my table?

 

I just listen to what Jessica have said. I think it was the first time someone in this three months in this entire school have asking me if I want to seat with he/she in the cafetería. I am really happy because I always seat by myself in lunch time.

 

-Thanks Jessica

-Well lets go.

 

Pov Jessica

I was on ISS again because of being late again... but I really don't care is just school. When I woke up I saw this new girl and I feel really "different" towards this girl she looked really "lost" and solemn, however; she looked pretty smart. The teacher told me to show this new girl the ISS cafetería, at first I didn't like the idea but she looked so confused and I accept it. She is different from others besides she looks "lonley" I asked her if she want to seat at my table, and she looked too happy. I have decide it ...I will not let her life be "lonley" and "boring." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi~ 

Well I am REALLY sorry because I didn't upload too frequently, it wasn't my fault it was school fault so sorry u.u"

Also, I am sorry for bad grammar u.u

Please subscribe~ and comments will help me to write more frequently !!!

Any recomendatios that you want to say I am open ears~ thats sounds weird~  well anyway 

Thanks and Enjoy~