First mistake

Choices

Chapter 1

 

England 2013 

The weather was cold like my heart, it was November after all, I was thinking about my decision that I did three months ago and I still regret it... That decision change my life forever and it will not be the same.

 

Flashback

 

Kim Taeyeon, what have you decide? - my mom have say, She was like this always asking me what I choose.. or maybe just giving me her answer so I can choose the only choice that she and my father gave me, like always.

 

I , think I will move to England , so I can finish over there high school just how you and dad want- I make this choice because I know how my family thinks about me and my studies and I want to fulfil their dream like always.

 

Well, you know that this is the right choice you can make in your life, maybe you don't understand it but you will be grateful one day to us -

 

I just look the floor like always,... I am tired of being like this.. but I can't change it I am their "perfect daughter" if they know...

 

Well you need to pack your stuff so hurry-

But I have one month to do all this-

Well sorry dear but you have two weeks, so hurry-

 

Again I just look the floor thinking about my new life in another country, that I barely know and that I don't speak the english at all....

The biggest mistake ever.... 

 

End of Flashback

 

I hate this country.... I don't even have friends, all of them are just too different...

Great another day to school just great and today is monday I feel terrible.

I need to hurry up, I don't want to be late..

Welcome to my world..

 

 

Hi ;) so this is the first chapter I hope you enjoy. I may update thursdays and fridays but I am not sure...I go to school so sorry I will try to update when I have time :)