Two

RUN

"Sehun, pass that dish over, please" D.O said and Sehun passed it over to him. He knew that D.O had called him for more than once when D.O shook his head. Just like always, he always daydreamed. Not only himself that noticed, but the others as well. The rest were looking at Sehun, uneasy, because he hadn't eat a spoon since the food arrived.

Luhan was watching everything and poke his food hardly, made the plate clinged.

-

"What's better for now? He hasn't done anything yet there" Suho said to Luhan. They were talking abouth Sehun after a really long time, and if it was something abouth him, it would be just the two of them.The rest was some asleep already and some were still playing around in their room. It could be shown by Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's chatters that was heard by Luhan and Suho.

Luhan raised a brow to Baekhyun's room. "The better is, he didn't know about himself. And yes, he hadn't done anything. Yet. He always has his guts" Luhan said and chuckled. "But isn't it quiet cruel for someone to not know about himself?" Suho kept his opinion. "You asked for better, don't you?" Luhan said with his cold tone that everyone feared except for some certain people, like Suho.

The cold situation fortunately distracted by Baekhyun's yell. "Go back to your room, Chanyeol!" "Hey, I was just visiting for minutes! It was so awkward to be left with Sehun only" Chanyeol said that without his knowing, Luhan heard everything.

"That's your business, ChanChan! I have to get to sleep!" Baekhyung said back and threw a pillow at Chanyeol. "Well, just let me-" Chanyeol was cut by Lay's beast groan. . "Can you two please shut up?!" Lay's shouting was mumbled by his pillow. It was a rere thing for Lay to get mad, but he did and it meant that he was really pissed.

Chanyeol got pushed by Baekhyun out of the room until he noticed Luhan's and Suho's presence. He grinned and quickly going back to his room. "So, still keeping this as a secret, uh?" Suho asked. Luhan keep quiet still as an agreement. "I will tell when the right time comes. It isn't that easy" Luhan said. "Yes. And just keep this between us two, don't involve Kris for now" Suho said and gotta leave the place to his bed.

"Uh...Luhan hyung..." suddenly Chanyeol got out from his bedroom again and looking for Luhan. Luhan raised his head up to Chanyeol. "Have you seen Sehun?" Chanyeol asked.

"Oh, crap" Luhan whispered and turned to look at Suho, only to found that Suho was also looking at him as well.

-

Like what he usually did, he went to Minah's house, again. even though it had been a long time since he was there. Even two years has passed, he completely still remember the way and every part of her house. He always went there when he felt uneasy or when he was in trouble or no reason which meant he just missing. He would have enjoy the evening sky and take a nap on Minah's rooftop. It may sound ridiculous, but that was what Sehun always did in his hard times.  Beside those reasons, he also has that hope that maybe he could find any sign of Minah. He was somehow sure that Minah hadn't died, she is somewhere else that Sehun hadn't figure out.

However, what made him up to her house wasn't those reasons. He had a glimpse of a figure running towards Minah's neighbourhood, which no longer a neighbourhood. He saw it when he was running from the cafe. It was weird that actually nobody ever make a step in to the neighbourhood again since a year ago, that it was deserted. That way, he felt uneasy.

The house was remained the same, it just got rotten day by day. The street lamps was not on anymore and it made the whole 'neighbourhood' so dark. Since it was almost night, Sehun only put a hope on the moon that was ready to shows up. Like usual, he checked Minah's door and it was locked. No surprise.

The whole houses had no lamps inside or maybe they died out. The neighbourhood was getting dirtier and dirtier. It was no doubt that the trashes that piled for years made an awful stink. Besides empty, the neighbourhood was also damp for some reason.

Silence. Is all he could felt in that place. No sign of any presence or the figure that Sehun saw before. As a result, he climbed the wall of Minah's house in the alley and take over the rooftop. He looked at the horizon and enjoying the silence. He remembered those old days. How he spent his times with Minah and when he turned to her when he got in to problems. He was an orphan and used to live in orphanage until he ran away. The people never care there and nobody pay attention to him. Besides, they treaeted him harshly like a trash.

However, those days passed quickly. He got a new 'family' when he met Luhan. In the other hand, he lost Minah.

BANG!

A loud shut of a door suddenly broke the silence. Sehun turned his head and looking around. Another silence. He found no movement in the area.

BANG!

And another sound appeared. He climbed down from the roof and back to the alley. His heart was pounding which is rare. He felt nervous and unfortunately he is alone.

BANG!

And after the third sound, a shriek was heard. There was a presence in the neighbourhood, but he just haven't figure it out.

He decided to walk deeper in to the alley that he suspected it could be the source of the voice. A chatter could be heard and it was getting louder. A door of one of the house's back door was right in front of him. His heart was pounding like crazy. He couldn't make sure what was inside, it could be Angelo's people and it could be someone else. His mind told him to go back and don't mind any of it, but his hand acted differently. He turned the knob which is to his surprise that it wasn't locked.

A man was standing with his back on Sehun. The guy turned around to saw Sehun was interrupted his business. While a girl, around his age, is sitting on a chair in the middle of the room, crying. The guy walked towards Sehun, "I guess you are herenot to interrupt my business?"

Sehun ignored the question and looking at the girl behind him, crying and bleeding. She got so many bruises. "What have you done to her?" Sehun nodded his head toward the girl. The guy once again glared at Sehun and was getting ready with is fist. "I just giving her some lesson. Would you mind to leave?" the guy said sarcastically. "What have you done to her?" Sehun repeated his question.

The guy inhaled and threw a hit to Sehun which Sehun already knew it was coming. He held the guy's wrist and kick the guy further. It was pretty amazing because the guy had a bigger posture than Sehun. But it was not the end. The guy got back up and rushing toward Sehun. The guy threw a hard hit on Sehun's face. He backed away, only to find that he was chased by the guy. Sehun led the guy to a further place and turned to his right, leaving the guy clueless with his presence.

Sehun got back to the place where the girl sit before, or maybe he can assumed that she was kidnapped. He saw the girl is still there, froze and has a blank stare. "C'mon, you have to get out from here" Sehun said and offer his hand. But the girl still frozen in her place as if she couldn't see that Sehun was there. Running steps were heard getting closer.  "Hey" Sehun called again.

The girl looked up to him with her desperate, sorrowful, and sad gaze. "We have to get out" Sehun said. The girl nodded weakly and took Sehun's hand weakly.

-

"That boy..." Luhan kept cursing Sehun. "He'll be fine, he will come back soon" Suho said. It didn't made Luhan's contractions on his face loosen. He was in a deep thinkin and worry. Then just in time, the door opened and Sehun stepped in with an unconcious girl laying on his arm. Luhan and Suho eventually got up from their seats.

They looked confuself at the girl that Sehun brought. She wasn't completely unconcious, but too weak to get a grip of herself. "Who is she?" Luhan asked. "I'll explain later" He said shortly and lay her on the sofa. "She was injured. Can Lay heal her?" Sehun asked to Suho, not even bothered there was Luhan there.

"I'll call him. He probably asleep" Suho said and walk toward Lay's room. Chanyeol came out from his room and cheered, "Oh Sehun! You are back!" then got a glare from Sehun and made him hushed up. "Oh, who is she? She is bleeding!" Chanyeol observed the girl and only to find no answer. 

The girl's arms got scars everywhere and her feet got bruises. Her head was bleeding too, probably was hit by something. Lay came out from his room with his half asleep eyes. "What's this in this late of night?" he cleared his eyes. Lay saw the girl laying there and didn't seemed surprise. He turned to Suho, "So this is your house now, did you have any medical box?" Lay asked.

"Ughh...I don't know about that. I will search at the kitchen" He said and gone. "Hmph. I'll heal her, but not you. Fix yourself" Lay said and pointed at the bruise on Sehun's face. Suho came back with a small medical box which only contained a little amount of medicine. "I hope this help" Suho said and gave Lay the box.

"Okay, since it's late already, we have to let her stay here for a night. We have to give her a room. Lay and Baekhyun each of you will move to either Luhan's or my room" Suho explained.

"I'll go with Suho's" Lay immediately said, since he knew Chanyeol is in Luhan's room. "So...Baekhyun will be in my room?" Chanyeol asked and grinned. "Indeed" Lay said. Chanyeol then rushed to Baekhyun's room to call him out.

"Oh, what a titanic it will be" Luhan said.


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE