Three

RUN

[A/N: Sorry guys, have been months, right? Beside my often reason, "busy", I also forgot to open up Asianfanfics. I'm sorry :( So right now, I start writing again, and it is what matter. And also....I know about Kris....leaving. But I still put in his character here ^^ don't worry]


As Leina open her eyes, she find herself in an unfamiliar place. She is laying on a sulky bed and surrounded by mostly wooden furnitures. And they were ragged. She never brought in this kind of place before. Usually, she was brought in to an isolation-like place if it was with her brother. However this time, it looks like a real house instead. She can open her eyes, which means she hasn't died. She thought she had. She thought her borther kill her this time, but she is alive. Is she dreaming right now? Is this heaven already? Or is this her new ditention room?

Her body was stiffen when she heard men talking outside the room and more over they were coming closer. She tried to get up, which is hard because of her serious headache. Then, she felt that her jaw was in a great pain. It was because the hit that her borther gave to her. Recalling that, she couldn't be more shamed to know that her brother is not such a gentleman. He hit his own sister.

She tried to grip anything around her for a self-defense as the voices outside bring her back to life.

"I want to see her! We can't just trust her" one of the men said. "No, you can't. She would be in shock. We better have Lay" another one said. Leina has a pillow on her grip, which is a defense. And finally the door opened. Revealing two innocent faces right in front of the door. One of them is shorter and got big eyes. Another one is just....plain innocent with annoyance on his face. Leina thought that it's impossible if her brother make these two men as her guard, they looked innocent and not scary at all. She could just ran away whenever she wants. No, this is impossible. This couldn't be her brother's doing.

D.O stepped closer and made Leina raised the pillow in her hand higher. "Who are you?" Leina asked for a clarification. "I'm D.O, or just Kyungsoo if it's easier" D.O said. Leina felt that this is not right. The other guy, which happened to be Baekhyun, also make a step closer. "Don't get anymore close!" Leina warned, but too late for Baekhyun. She throw the pillow to Baekhyun's head. And she gripped a vase beside her for the next.

The two boys didn't dare to move. "Calm down" D.O said carefully. Pillow is fine, but vase....it's so considerable. "I'll go get Lay!" Baekhyun quickly take off from the room. "What do you want? What my borther told you?" Leina asked, her weak eyes are burning with fear. "What brother? Sehun brought you here last night, and you were.....like a corpse" D.O explained.

"What?" Leina asked, trying to understand. Just in time, Lay came in to the room.

Different from D.O and Baekhyun, Lay approached her calmly, and surprisingly didn't make Leina flinch. Lay asked D.O and Baekhyun to leave the room and they did. "So...hey, my name is Lay" he sat on the bed.

-

“Sehun, that girl....who is she? She is quiet strong though. Damn it, she is a stranger!" Baekhyun said as the boys are gathering at the table for a breakfast. Sehun didn’t give any reply which made Luhan peeked at Sehun.

“He take the responsibility. I’m sure he know well what kind of person he brought here” Luhan said, either being sarcastic or to defense Sehun. “Is she awake?” Sehun asked to Baekhyun nonchalantly. “Yes, she is. And as soon as she wake up, she threw a pilow to me” Baekhyun said with annoyance.

"It's just a pillow" Sehun whispered and he is sure it can not be heard by anyone except Luhan who sit beside him.

Kris joined the table and sit silently with his still-sleepy face. “” he suddenly cursed out of nowhere and then burried his head in his arms again. He probably still in his dream. Baekhyun gave him a 'what' expression. "You guys are too loud" Kris mumbled like half-drunk.

A moment later, Lay coming up with Leina. She wore an oversized t-shirt, which is Sehun’s. Her dark-brown wavy hair is still damped from the shower. Her eyes are big and also big enough to express a tiredness. The boys also noticed that she has a fair skin. The bruises on her face were still remained, but they didn’t hid the beauty of her.

It was an awkward moment for a while when the boys are starring at her entrance and soon looking away when Lay cleared his throat. It’s not just because Leina’s beauty, but also, the boys never have a girl in their place before.

No one knew what Lay told Leina, so that she became more relaxed now. Leina looked around and learn their faces. She knew the greyish-hair guy, he is just familiar but she don't know where she met him. She then took a seat beside Luhan.

Suho and Chanyeol also joining the group. Leina again, learn their faces. She stopped and stare at Suho, she just couldn't figure out how many years old is he. Is that neccessary?  Suho noticed her looking. “Oh, my name is Suho” he said and give her a smile.

Because no one was interested in Chanyeol, so he took an inititative.  “By the way, I’m Chanyeol” Chanyeol said, too friendly for a stranger. Leina gave him an awkward smile.

“What took Kyungsoo so long???” Kris groaned suddenly and go in to the kitchen. “Oh, that one is Kris” Chanyeol introduced him. “I bet you already know Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. And beside you is Luhan. At the end of the table, there, is Sehun”

-

“Alright Leina, Sehun will bring you home” “He will protect you" Lay said and peek at Sehun, make sure he heard it right. Leina just nod and getting ready at the door. Lay come back towards her and give her an ointment. “Here, for your jaw” he said. Leina smiled and blushed. She had a crazy thought at the moment. She thought that maybe it's better to stay with Lay rather outside there, alone, and always scared of her brother. It's totally fine though, especially Lay is charming. Leina brushed that though quickly, like she said. It was a crazy thought. She is just being attracted to Lay for the current time.

“No, we are not going to use that door” a cold voice said, and it was the greyish-hair guy, Sehun. She turned her at him before she managed to get out from the building. Sehun was already some meters ahead of Leina, isn't being concern of her left behind. Leina had no choice but to keep up with his pace. She was just about to open to ask 'why', but Sehun cut her "We don't want another you puncher to get us, right?"

"He is my brother" Leina clear it out. "I know" Sehun said coldly. "How do you know?" she asked and there is a pause after that. "Lay told us". Right, Leina trusted Lay so quick that she can't believe what she did. She told him about her brother earlier, though not all of them. Some parts are needed to be kept secret.

Soon, they are out from the apartment. Sehun lead the way in the current neighbourhood. Obviously, he chose rare paths for both of them. With no people passing by. Rarely.

It was totally different from she was with Lay. Leina find it very awkward to be with this guy. Including the fact that Sehun didn’t give any notice to her, like she is not there. Sehun is such a plegmatic and didn't give a . For Leina, he is a prince ice like in the storied that she read during childhood. His eyes told so, and also his frozen-like hair. The color of grey.

Leina cleared and searching for any topic, because she think she needed to.  “So, you guys live in a group. That's cool” she said. Sehun's facade didn't change at all but he turned to her anyway, "What were you doing with your brother?" he asked, ignoring her question.
*Yeah, he is dominating the situation again* Leina couldn't let him win this time, the more he dominate, the more she is nothing to anybody. *Maybe he has an auditory problems* she thought. "So, you guys live in a group like this?" she repeated her statement.

Sehun frowned at her, so intimidating. "Girl, I heard you" he said. Leina was again taken back and blush of embarrassement. "What were you doing?" Sehun repeated. Leina paused for a moment, she didn't know what to answer. She couldn't say that his borther is an Angelo. "It's the matters of me and my brother had. The thing is, you guys saved me. Thankyou for that" she said, too quick for an answer.

Sehun seemed unsatisfied with her answer. He finally get to the point, "Your brother is an Angelo" he said. Leina stopped her step and feel terrified. Did the whole boys knew? Or will this Sehun attack her anytime as there are only both of them in the place? Leina stepped back, feeling afraid. Sehun pulled her by the wrist  unexpectedly, she shrieked.

"Why are you running away?" Sehun's eyes pierced into her, full of doubt and cautiousness. "How..how did you know?" Leina asked. "How did you guys knew?"

"It's only me who know it" Sehun said and unleash his grip. Leina began to recalling and matching the puzzles in her head. "You saved me, aren't you?" Leina asked. Sehun didn't give her an answer and continue his steps. Again, Leina catching up. It couldn't be more awkward than now. "Look, the thing is.....I don't know who you guys really are, and I couldn't tell you anything clearly. If there is anything up between you and my brother, I really have nothing to do with that" she said, expecting to get a good response from Sehun but nothing.

The road is getting emptier then, and in addition getting more quieter since none of them is talking again. “It’s here” Leina turned to her right. Sehun just following behind her.

The neighbourhood is odd and the air is dry. Only several houses are still standing there, the others are....destructed? Sehun remembered Folktown then, where the sky is never brighter. The city that never sleeps because there are eyes everywhere, but no one is on sight. Sehun would think twice if he has to take Leina to the Folktown.

They are heading to the only house around. Leina took out her phone and dial a number. “Mam, are you home?” “Yes, this is Leina” “Can I come over? I will explain later” and then Leina ended the call.

“Your house?” Sehun pointed at the only house there. “No, the house is owned by a person I know” she said. Sehun frowned at her statement, ‘Does she even has a house ?’ He don't think so, especially her unclear matter with her brother.

The lights from the inside were on, portend that someone is living there. Leina walked towards the door and knock on it. “Madam Grace?” she asked, but no answer. She knocked it for more several times. “Weird” she whispered. “Madam?” she asked one more time.

Suddenly the door opened. Revealing a wise old lady wearing an apron upon her silk dress. "Hi, mam. I thought you were not home" Leina said brightly. Madam Grace's face stiffen and getting pale. It was like she stop herself from doing something. "Are you okay?" Leina asked and make herself closer to the lady.

Madam Grace took a step back and look at Sehun for a second. "You gotta go. Please don't be here. Young man, please bring Leina far from here" she said and suddenly a shot was heard, the bullet has get in through Madam Grace's head. Leina gasped at the sight she is seeing. Sehun look behind him and find no one. However, the bullet was coming from that way. Another bullet was coming towards him. Gladly it  missed Sehun.

Sehun pull Leina with him to the backyard of the house. "Who is this lady?" Sehun sharply said in the middle of Leina's pants. "Sh-she is just a person I know! She is a good person. I don't know what's happening now, I-I don't know. Why would there-" Leina's panic was cut when Sehun closed and laid himself on the wall behind him. "Shhhh" Sehun shut her up. Even in time like this, Sehun won the situation, thought Leina.

Steps on dry leaves could be heard coming from the front of the house. They have to turn around the other way. Sehun get up first and Leina catching up behind. He peek from the wall and saw the frontyard is already filled with people, the Angelos. Around five of them. "Give me your phone" Sehun whispered. "What for?" she asked and search for the phone in her pocket. "This, may be the reason why they could track us down" he said. Sehun take the phone from Leina and throw it away in to the bushes of the backyard. The Angelos probably will think that they are in those bushes.

Sehun turn to the front yard and found two men on guard. He didn't manage to drew his sword to finish the two men. Leina saw him punch here and there, just like what he did the night before to her brother. Yes, remember now. Sehun is the guy last night, it was not the whole boys who saved her. It was just Sehun.

In some seconds, the two men already on ground unconcious. She hope they didn't die. "You killed them?" Leina asked. Sehun's cold palm pull her wrist and running along with him. They both knew, and they both didn't want to look behind at the rest who are chasing them now. Leina didn't worry about them right now, weirdly. What's in her mind, is what gonna happen to her later. She doesn't have anyone else to contact to take her in, especially when her phone was thrown away. She is now running with Sehun, and nothing she could do than follow him to where he take her. Which means, she has to stay with Sehun, at least a night. Or even longer.


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE