One

RUN

he sai"Currently a safe place to stay" Suho said and dropped the bunch of the keys on the coffee table right when they entered the apartment. They were greeted by a huge in emptiness living room. Actually it was not all empty, but it just left with a mold table and sofas. "So, this is your choice" Luhan said behind Suho who came in as well as the others, except for Chanyeol and Sehun who got seperated from the run. They'll find their way.

It was a place that Suho knew, an empty apartment with no owner inside. Although it was inpolite, but at least they had a place to stay. For a while. It used to be young Suho's place to gain his living needs, since he is an orphan and had to live all by his own. And that told enough why Suho is the most mature amongst them. "I once worked here though, as a laundryman. So I knew this place and got their keys" Suho said

As soon as they entered, sound of steel bumping at each other filled the room. They took out their weapons which they always bring everywhere, except for Chanyeol and Lay. Chanyeol only had his pocket knife, he isn't that kind of guy who use big weapons actually. But for Lay, he had his own reason. He felt enough only with his ipod. Unlike both of them, Luhan took out his spear (both are sharp ends) , D.O with his snipper, Baekhyun had his two-sided hatchet, Suho had his daggertail.While Kris, he had all his kunais and shurikens in his pocket.  They hid it well under their thick coats earlier.

"And how if the owner come back?" Kris said while close the door as he was the last person to enter. "I think that wouldn't happen. He died already if I'm not mistaken, and no one care after that. I pitied the old man" Suho said. It brought a little shiver to D.O, and Baekhyun even freaked out. "So we gonna stay in a dead people apartment?!" he yelled and right at the timing, Kris nudged Baekhyun hard. "Aw" he complained. Suho seemed unpleasant.

"Angelo...again and again" Lay murmured out of blue, starring on to the ground, again in his own world. The others knew what he meant. Who would not know Angelo? The son of the biggest company's owner in the town. Charming, 'humble', 'wise', and 'kind'. The truth is, he only has his charm to make people believe in his words and his money. In fact, he is an evil-minded, just like his father. He and his father were trying to sabotage the town. Even a town wasn't enough, it was a country. No one agrees, not with their plan to take all of the profit they could get by making people suffer.

Angelo and his people, always making mess in the town. The folks knew, but they just let them be. Everyone feared anything that has something to do with Angelo. They feared of getting punished or killed. People know that he and his people aren't just a human, they're the cursed one. The white wolverines offspring. Who would want to have their flesh torn out from their body and their intestines were eaten?

The boys shouldn't have anything to do with Angelo. A word that could express them is, innocent. They're innocent, who were being chased wherever they go just because they did a survival for themself. The boys would be gratelful if just they could stay in a one place for a week.

"Luhan, where's your brother?" Kris quickly broke the ice in the room. "Oh Sehun, maybe with Chanyeol" he answered. The door cracked, showing someone was gonna open it from the outside. All of them regretted that they forgot to lock the door. How if the Angelos came? The boys keep an eye and on guard, got ready to take an ambush attack.

Then, Chanyeol showed up from the door with his usual wide grin, eventhough after a chase. "What's up guys!" he said.

"Damn it, Chanyeol. You scared us!" Baekhyun yelled. "Hey, where's Sehunnie?" Chanyeol asked after looking around the room to noticed an absent. He took this chance to call Sehun, 'Sehunnie' as there was no Sehun. Or if there were, Sehun would gave Chanyeol a death glare that he didn't want to get even though Sehun is his dongsaeng.

"So, he is not with you?" Luhan said, he showed his worried tone. Chanyeol shook his head. "Probably on his way here" Lay said, tried to mollified Luhan, since he knew what kind of story behind Luhan's worry. "How if he were caught by the Angelos?!" Baekhyun said, not even helping the situation. Kris, this second time, stepped on his foot. "Ouch, Kris!" he said, unwilling to call Kris a hyung.

"If it happened, those people will know where we are!" Chanyeol said, always worsen the situation. Now, it was D.O's turn to glare at him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, these two most innocent person.

"He will be here anytime soon, I ever told him about this place" Suho said. Just then, the door was clicked again. Strangely, all of them recalled what Chanyeol have said, 'those people will know...'. Another keeping an eye, including Kris and D.O. Lay was reaching something in his pocket, definitely his emergency weapon. Chanyeol, who was the closest to the door was the most firghtened.

Someone peeked inside from the door. "Sehun, we almost killed you!" Suho said as he saw Sehun who had his clueless face and his cold gaze, ignoring his friends' frown. At least now, they locked the door.

 

~
 

"Where have you been?" Luhan asked Sehun when they finally got to their room and they have to share. "I was looking for this place" Sehun lied and still managed unpacking his stuff. "Don't lie. You saw us earlier, then you went missing. Is it that house again?" Luhan asked. About the house that only both of them knew, which made Luhan worried to the most.

"If yes, what's the matter?" Sehun said in his rasied voice. "Sehun, I told you before. It was crucial, too many Angelos. You can't go alone, not with one person fight against a hundred. There's nothing to find there except a way of torture" Luhan said, still trying to keep his voice calm. Sehun suddenly stopped unpacking his stuff and pauses for a moment as if he were digesting Luhan's words. Luhan couldn't read Sehun's body language, between he was confused, angry, happy, or else.

"You said there's nothing to find?" Sehun faced Luhan and chuckled. Luhan froze in his place. Sehun always made people who were talking to him couldn't flinch, his cold gaze pierced through people's eyes. At least Luhan can endure it more than other people.

"Sehun, that is not the right way! You never experience what I've experienced" Luhan said, this time was firmly said. Sehun didn't took off his gaze from his hyung until a voice of another person came in. "Aye aye, I guess you have to share the room with me" Chanyeol said. "Why are you here?" Luhan asked, decided to avoid Sehun's gaze. "Suho said there are only three rooms and no one wants to share the room with me" Chanyeol said and pouted. "Oh, nice one" Sehun sarcastically whispered. In another hand, Luhan was a bit relieved of Chanyeol broke Sehun's gaze from him.

Chanyeol starred at the brothers, he could felt the remaining tension between them and so unfortunate that he was a tower that was standing right between the brothers. "Umm..." he mumbled and so clueless. So he just dropped his bag on to the floor. At least it made some noise. D.O's voice saved Chanyeol, "Guys, lunch is ready"

"Alright, let's eat!" Chanyeol jumped and headed outside as soon as he could. Sehun leave first before Luhan. Luhan was just starring at his back, frustated while whispering, "I know better than you, of course I know"

-

2 years ago

"Let me take you home" Sehun said to Minah while circled his arm around the girl's shoulder. "It's late, Sehun. You look tired. It must be a hard day for you. You should just go home" Minah said with concern. "It's okay" he smiled and walking with her to Minah's house.

They were just from another date and it was 11 p.m. Sehun was somehow feeling uneasy with Minah's neighbourhood, as always. Her neighbourhood was just so dim and many guys were still hanging out late at night in the alleys. He ever suggested Minah about moving to another neighbourhood but Minah always told him that it was just his feeling and nothing had happened to her. He even asked her to live with him since her parent just doesn't care and rarely at home, but he knew he couldn't. He is an orphan while Minah had a family. He lived in employer's house and he couldn't just take Minah with him.

A moment later, they arrived in front of her house. Minah circling her arm to Sehun's neck as well and whispered something in to his ear which melted Sehun with her warm breath. "I hope those people will realize soon, they just didn't know. I can beat them for sure" Minah said while throwing a punch on the air. *She is just so cute*  Sehun said in his heart.

Minah always concern about this thing of Sehun, he always looked so tired and often injured. All Sehun told her is, he was just being beaten by some bad people. It was true, he was often beaten by his employer. However, Minah never ask why. "Stop being superhero-like. Go inside and take a rest" Sehun said while smiling at her and messing with her hair. Minah pouted and her pout just gone when Sehun kissed her on the lip.

She walk up the stair to her door and wave a goodbye to Sehun. He doesn't know that it was her last goodbye. Sehun wave back and looking around, make sure no guys got closer to her house. But the air was odd, the guys he saw before in the alleys had gone. The neighborhood seems emptier than empty, more silence than before.

Suddenly something hit Minah's door hard from inside, and he saw blood. Blood. Blood on Minah's door window. He knew something happened wrong and rushed to her house. But suddenly a hand jerk his hair and pulled him to the ground.

Unconscious. When he woke up, he only found himself in a dim small room and felt the room was circling around him. His throat was dry and he needed water. Two men came in to the room and dragged him outside to a brighter one. Another door was opened. There, he saw a most terrifying place he'd ever seen.

It was nearly like a factory, but a tortuous one. The worse is, it was clearly a forced labor and all of them were men. They were working on steel-made weapons, gold-digging, and other random stuffs. He ever heard about some men were missing on the neigbourhoods, but he never get to believe that. However now, he saw it with his own eyes. The men looked at the opened door where Sehun entered, they seemed nonchalance like it was an often one to a new man brought in to the place. Except for two men who saw it as a good opportunity.

The door was still opened as Sehun entered, he was conscious but weak. As Sehun passed the two men, which happened to be Suho and Luhan, the guards suddenly collapsed to the ground and now his arms were free. Suho and Luhan ran toward the opened door. Both of them probably knocked the guards down. "C'mon" Luhan called Sehun. Sehun regained his sense, followed them behind and so the other workers who tried to escape but wasn't quick enough until the guards on guard. They passed the dim rooms that they all had been before, which is quite a hell, it caused dehydration.

"No, wait" Sehun stopped their fast steps. "I guess there are still many people in those rooms" He pointed at the rooms. "Seriously? We don't have time for that" Luhan complained. Sehun managed to open the doors by himself, ignoring Luhan and Suho. Suho looked at him weirdly, "help him" he nudged at Luhan and the three of them happened opening the doors. Five people come out from the rooms weakly because of the dehydration.

"Quick, we have to go" Luhan said.

However, they still had enough time to stole some weapons before all the guards have their eyes on them.

"I'm Luhan" Luhan introduced himself as they got in to an alley and had gone far from the guards. The eight of them regained their breath. "And I'm Suho" Suho said while panting. "Okay, since now we are far from them. Let's go home" Luhan said and walk toward the opposite direction and so did Suho.

Suddenly one of the five, with his big round eyes called them, "Wait!" Luhan and Suho turned. "Can you please help me? I think my dad is still in that place" he said. "You meant Angelo's lair? Oh, snap it kid, it's impossible for us to get back there. They recognized us. Go by yourself if you want" Luhan said and turn to walk again.

"How about if mine was kidnapped?" Sehun asked. "Who? Your girl?" Suho asked back as both of them stop their steps. "...yeah" Sehun said. "She must have died" Luhan cut in. Sehun didn't believe Minah died just that way, he believe she was still alive somehow.

"Hey, there they are!" a shout from a distant said. The eight of them turned to look at the owner of the voice. The guards. And again, they run.

And that was how it started.


 


FIRST UPDATE EVERYONE, ENJOY

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!