What did i do wrong?

To Love You Infinitely

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kevin Oppa!!” you screamed your lungs out.

“I love you…” you added and Kevin who was beside you smiled.

He nudged you and you looked at him giving a ‘what do you want look’.

“The others might get jealous” he chuckled.

You blushed and looked in front.

“U-Kiss Daebak!- better?” he nodded and you continued waving the glowing stick.

 

“Aish they should have won… Neverland was the best” you sighed.

“So your bias is still Kevin eh?” he grinned.

“Not you but Woo Sunghyun Oppa” you looked away trying to stop smiling so hard.

He shook his head with a smile and ruffled your hair.

“Feeling better?” you nodded.

“So go home now” you looked at him giving a pout.

 

“It’s still early Kevin” he rolled his eyes and pushed you.

“Fine… good night” you waved and walked in.

“Sweet dreams” Kevin walked away.

 

“I’m home~” you walked straight to the room without exchanging gazes with any of them.

Sungyeol was about to stand up but L held him back.

“Leave her Yeol-ah” Sunggyu said.

Sungyeol looked back “Let go, Myungsoo” L still held on.

Woohyun felt the tensed atmosphere and stood up to face Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol… we should give her some time”

Finally L let go after feeling his glare. He walked straight to his own room without knocking.

You were lying on the bed playing with your phone when he walked in.

 

“~~~~~…”

“Please knock before entering” you said in a harsh tone which you didn’t notice.

Sungyeol walked out and closed the door. Your heart sank.

“What did I do?” you face palmed yourself.

‘Did I sound harsh?’

*knock*

You smiled “Come in” he walked in and switched on the lights showing your stubborn long face.

“Why the long face?” he pinched your cheeks and you moved back.

“I was just thinking about the thing oppas did for me, I think I don’t deserve all this”

He hugged you “~~~~ babo… Oppas paid already and it’s the end of story, so don’t even think about it anymore araso?” you nodded and he kissed your on the cheeks.

 

You heart beat accelerated.

‘My heart beat is abnormal… am I going to die?’ you smiled at him trying to ignore the rate of your heart beat.

 

He pulled you out of the room, you looked at him.

“Apologize” he mouthed and you quickly looked back in front thinking of what to say.

“Oppas mianhae” you bowed.

“For what?” you heard Woohyun.

“Nam-goon” Dongwoo called out to calm him down.

“Sorry for my stubborn attitude in the afternoon” you bowed again then you felt your visions blur from the tears.

“Stubborn?” L asked.

“Kim Myungsoo, stop it” Hoya warned him.

Sungjong came towards you and wiped the tears which rolled down your cheeks.

“~~~~~-ah” you looked up when you heard Sungjong using a different way to call you.

‘Is he mad at me too?’ your shoulders dropped at the thought.

“Ani~ ~~~~ie, you weren’t stubborn at all… I know how it feels so no worries. Oppas are always there for you” you softened.

 

“I want to request something from ~~~~~ and the rest of you” Sungyeol said loudly.

Everyone kept quiet.

“Group hug!” he shouted.

“Oppa is such a choding!” you slapped his arm and hugged him followed by the others.

 

“Thank you oppas for forgiving me… and good night” you kissed each one of them on the cheeks before going to your room. The day ended like that.

 

“~~~~… we need to talk to you” Kevin held your hand while Jihye stood next to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to the new subscribers ^_^

Comment pliz~

Im currently having writers block so some part might ... so mianhae :(

Hope you enjoying it though...