Why me?

To Love You Infinitely

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Am I going to lose them again? Especially Kevin but he just came back’

You nodded and looked down, trying to avoid gaze.

“~~~~~-ah you coming with us” after Kevin continued, you immediately looked up.

“What?? Me going with you guys… why?” you gave a confused expression.

They stared at you for a while. “It’s been decided by our parents” they shrugged their shoulders.

 “I am not going with you guys” you stomped your feet.

 “You can’t change it ~~~ we bought your ticket already” they looked serious.

“But-

“No buts” you frowned and later tears formed.

 

You spotted someone familiar in front.

“L.Joe…” you called and he turned around.

The second he came close to you, you quickly put your arms around him.

His heart skipped a beat “~~~~-ah what’s wrong” you shook your head not wanting to say anything.

You stayed in the same position until he pushed you, holding onto your shoulders shaking it.

“Tell me…”

“I’m leaving soon” his eyes widened.

“I will leave for Australia soon” you repeated with tears rolling down your cheeks.

L.Joe wiped it off and faked a smile. “Why are you crying then?”

You shook your head “You won’t get it”

“Come on just spill it out on why you don’t want to leave” he pleaded.

“I am just going to miss him” you told the truth.

“Him?” you nodded

 

“Oppas?” you looked around the house and found them in Sungjongs room, planning something.

Someone was missing.

“Yah where were you?” Woohyun whispered.

“Where is Sungyeol oppa?” they smirked and pulled you down to sit next to L.

Your eyes widened at the plan.

“It’s his birthday soon so we will make it a surprise” Sunggyu started.

Dongwoo looked at you while you stared at the page for a while.

“27?” they nodded ‘I hope I’m still here by then’ you kept your hopes high and helped them in planning while Sungyeol were away.

 

“~~~~… morning” you looked up and smiled.

“Oh Jiho… good morning” He examined your face.

“Swollen eyes check, eye bags check… yah were you crying last night before sleeping?” you smiled softly before nodding.

‘Zico… why do you have a good memory?’ you shook your head.

He looked at you ‘She must have thought about the move to Australia’ he stood in front of you.

Without second thoughts he grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the classroom.

“Aish Jiho class is starting soon” you tried to pull away but his grip was tight.

 

‘Game arcade?’ you stared at the sign.

“Why are we here?” you looked at him.

He shrugged “to relieve your stress and to fulfill my promise before”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So cute~~ right? LoL

Sorry for the short chapter

Zico rocks!!!! XD

Comment and subscribe ^_^