Movies

To Love You Infinitely

You walked to the window putting your hand on your chest as your heartbeat quickened.

‘What is happening?’ you looked out and your shoulders deflated finding that he is not outside.

You hit your head a few times ’why am I disappointed? Is not that I like him’

 

“Jihye-ah, what you doing tomorrow?”

“Im going to the movies tomorrow, want to come?”

“Sure, I would love to go since I have nothing to do” you smiled feeling all hyped up for tomorrow.

 

The next morning you were at the place where Jihye had asked you to go and wait for her.

“~~~~~~-ah, im sorry im late lets go buy the tickets.”

As you turned to the window that sells the tickets 6 boys chipped in the line when you turned back to say something to Jihye.

 “Is it me or is the line longer” you turned back to her again.

“omo! ~~~~~ it’s Teen Top Oppa…”Jihye squealed in my ear.

“Teen… what?” you looked at the direction that she was pointing at.

 

After buying the tickets and the snacks you went inside the cinema.

“Why is it so empty?” Jihye shrugged her shoulders and sat next to you near the wall.

Just before the lights went out you saw the 6 boys walking in and they sat in the seats just in front of you.

‘aish~ why are they all so tall, I think I need the children seat added to see the screen… hmmmm blame my height!!!’

You couldn’t concentrate on the movies because of a certain person’s blonde head that was blocking the screen.

After moving your head from side to side to see the screen, you fell asleep feeling dizzy from moving too much.

 

The lights shone on your face and heard Jihye call.

‘Is it finished?’ you rubbed your eyes and stood up walking to the door to the lobby.

“~~~~~-ah you fell asleep in the cinema, was it that boring?”

You shook your head and explained the whole thing that made you fall asleep.

She nodded and answered her vibrating phone.

“Yes… yes, I’ll be there” she hung up

“~~~~~ im sorry I have to go now, my mom is calling me home to pack up for the trip tomorrow, see you next week” you hugged her and waved good bye.

“~~~~~~!!!” you heard your name and faced to the direction of the sound.

“Hey” you awkwardly greeted him.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

**** remember to comment