IV ...

To Love You Infinitely

----------------------------------------

"When will you tell her about it?" L raised his eyebrow.

Sungyeol shrugged "I don’t know yet but I will someday" he frowned.

 

They reached their apartment and cleaned up the place. Sungjong and Hoya vacuumed and wiped the shelves and tables. Dongwoo and L did the laundry, Sunggyu and Woohyun did the kitchen. Sungyeol stared at his phone from time to time, waiting for notices from the hospital.

He walked to his room and looked at ~~~~~'s book which she left on the desk. He noticed a small box next to her bag; he slowly opened it and found CD albums.

"U-KISS, SUPER JUNIOR, BOYFRIEND, MBLAQ, BIG BANG ..." he continued to look through it.

He noticed one thing; it was that all U-KISS albums had autographs. "She must be a big fan of them"

"The bag..." he walked to his drawer and pulled out the present that she gave him the day she got her job.

"F(x) Pinocchio album..." a warm smile crept up his face.

 

Sungjong entered the room and saw Sungyeol staring at the bag.

"Ohhh F(x)... hyung when did you buy this?" He grabbed it and looked at the track list.

"It was a gift from ~~~~" he smiled while Sungjong had a shock face shown.

"Bwo?? She bought this for you?" Sungyeol froze when he saw the expression change from Sungjong.

"Aniya I-it was b-because I I helped her w-with the j-job at the m-mall----" Sungyeol shook his hand as he stuttered.

"You didn’t even open this gift yet... hyung I’m so disappointed in you" Sungjong stomped out of the room after giving the album back.

 

Sungyeol followed him out to the living room and opened it. Inside was a photo book and the CD, he walked to the cd player and put in on.

"...Remember me..." the rest of them came out when they heard the song.

They questioned Sungyeol on the album so he answered them one by one.

"And hyung just opened it now" they shook their head with disappointment.

They listened to all the songs and went back to their room while Sungyeol replayed the album over and over again.

 

*after five weeks*

---Vibrate---

Sungyeol excused himself and answered his phone outside.

"Yobeosaeyo"

Sungyeol's heartbeat increased, "Neh... I will be there in a while" he smiled widely as he went back to the room and got the others after they excused themselves from school.

"Is she really awake?" Sungjong asked smiling and Sungyeol nodded, making him scream in his hyper mode.

"Finally... " L mumbled.

"Hyung... I have to get something for  ~~~~~"

"What is it?" Sungjong shook his head. "Secret!"

"Aish... tell me"

"Yeah our choding might annoy you" Dongwoo laughed.

Finally they were back to normal after being dead blooded in the two weeks without any news from the hospital of you.

 

They reached home and changed their closed while Sungjong got a bag from his closet and changed from his uniform.

They went in the van again to their next destination... the hospital.

 

"Excuse me, which room is ~~~~~ in?” Sungyeol and Sungjong chorused, the nurse's eyes widened and began searching for the room number.

"She is in room 308" they bowed and walked in to find the room.

"Found it!!" L called out as he pointed to the door.

"Hurry up and see if she is really there" Woohyun was looking inside himself.

"Yeah she is inside, let’s go" he knocked and opened the door.

"Shhhh... she is sleeping" Hoya put his finger to his lip to keep them quiet.

"Huh how come, the doctor called me and said that she was awake" Sungyeol tilted his head and looked at his watch.

"Yeah after one and an hour... it’s obvious that she would be tired... she is a patient after all" Dongwoo said.

"If it weren’t because of Sungjong and his secret, we would have come here when she was still awake" Sungyeol pouted.

"Now don’t blame it on Sungjong, yeol... remember what happened before this happened?" Sunggyu gave him a look.

"She won’t like it if we fight over something stupid" Woohyun spoke up.

Everything was silent then as they watched you sleep, waiting for you to wake up. Sungjong held onto his bag tightly as he stared around from the clock to you then to the members, over and over again.

 

Sungyeol sat beside you, and stared at your fingers how thin it is after the accident then he turned to your wrist where the bruise was fading away.

A nurse came in after and checked her temperature; all of them froze at the actions of the nurse as she changed the IV. Goosebumps rose when they saw her put the needle into the back of her palm.

The nurse laughed as she stood up. "I’m sorry but it’s really funny by the way you looked when I change her IV" she bowed and left the room.

 

"Omo I had goosebumps" Hoya showed his arms that were recovering from it.

"You can’t beat me" L showed his arm which are still showing it.

"Noo look at Sungyeol" Sunggyu whispered as he pointed at him who was with goosebumps and staring into space wide eyed.

Dongwoo got up and wave his hands in front of his face until he got back to his senses again.

 "Are you okay?" Woohyun asked him and he nodded.

"Next time don’t sit here when a nurse come in to change the IV" Sungyeol frowned.

They laughed at him then they began talking again about what they will do after she wakes up and after she gets out of the hospital.

 

"Ahh before she wakes up, hyung have you paid them yet?" L asked Dongwoo and Hoya.

They nodded "he even told them not to find her any more" Dongwoo pointed at Hoya as he smirks.

"Good job" Sungyeol gave a thumb up sign.

"Oppa..." They turned their attention to the voice.

"~~~~~? She woke up!" Sunggyu rushed out and called the doctor in to check.

"Finally you woke up... you scared the hell out of me in the two weeks" Sungyeol hugged you.

You pushed a bit.

"Who are you guys?" You pointed at each one of them.

"You don’t know us?" You shook your head.

They looked at each other as they frowned more.

"Ahhh you're awake... let’s see---"

"Doctor... she says that she doesn’t remember us"

 

She went for a checkup, the result was that she was perfectly fine but she might have some memory loss due to some shock at the scene.

You looked at them while they did the same to you

"Excuse me but do I have anything on my face?" You touched your face, wiping it with a tissue.

"But do I really know you guys?”

 

------------------------------------------------

Memory Loss!!! Or fake??

Comment… and subscribe!!!

^_^