What?!

Brothers' friend

I'M SO SO SORRY, you can scold me for not keep writing my storries.. update of this one.. kinde.. hehe <3


"Wh... wh.. what?!" Changjo looked surprise at me. "Don't say stuff like this... you are just too drunk." 
His face... dissapointed like I would have told a lie towards him. But it was like this. I'm not lieing.
I started to cry even more.
Changjo sighed and walked to me. I felt his arms wrapping tightly around me and I looked up with my red swollen eyes.
He stil said nothing but sighed. I felt surprisingly better. He whispers after a time of silence in my ear "Don't worry, it was just what he said, maybe not did." 
I nodded and rested my head on his  chest.

Changjo grabbed my hand and walked outside the room. He walked with me outside while I just tumbled with alcohol still in my blood. 
I mubled looking with squished eyes at him "Where do we go?" I asked. His eyes glanced at me while he walked with me "I gonna bring you home. 
There wasn't really something I could look at , it was dark, I wasn't clear in my mind, so I just let him do whatever he wanted to. The whole time I thought about Sora and David.
Why was it impossible for Changjo that they might have something. They both are at work right now, maybe they didn't work. They are alone.... maybe in the same room. I know .... he wasn't that faithful I wished for. And her... I didn' t know her. "Changjo?..." I asked. He didn't looked at me but I knew he was listening me "What if they don't work right now? I'm sure they are alone right now... " it was dark and looked at my clock. I couldn't tell what time we really had but I guessed we passed midnight since a while. "and one day there was more between them. I know it.. I... I don't know.. but do you think Sora is a faithful person?" 
Changjo's eyes met mine. His eyes, full of anger about the words I said. "Pabo. For sure she is." 

We arrived at David's and my home. Changjo wanted to leave but I pulled him inside into the living room. "Can you just not leave? I feel  a  bit lonely." 
Changjo sighsed again and nods "Perrie.... I know it's hard for you to be with him, but I can't help you. You need to decide what you do. Not me." 
I got more teary eyes on his words.
Pabo... Pabo... Pabo.... I frowned but nodded.

After a while we fell asleep. My head rested on his shoulder. His arm around my waist. 
Some sounds appears out nowhere in my dreams. Someone is bumping against a walls and I slightly jump up got awake. I looked at Changjo, who was still sleeping. 
Two people, a woman and a man, walked over the living room to the bedroom. I widened my eyes and got up. I knew... David was one of them. I didn't realize the girl yet. But she seemed familiar to me. Maybe... I jumped up. The girl from the first night... I came here. The girl who he was in bed. 

I stood in front our bedroom. The door wasn't closed but no open as same. Just a bit open, enough to give me a look on what happens in bed. Him on top, her down. They were already . The clothes were on the floor around, her string slang around the knob of the door. I got some teary eyes. 
I tried to see more of the girl. After a while of my standing there Changjo got up. He heard some moans and walked into the floor, actually about to go until he saw me just standing there. His confused walked to me. "Whats going on?" he asked and I just pointed at the door. He stood right behind me and this moment he could saw both people her face was released. 
This big brown eyes got closed and she moaned out louder if he s in harder. Wet sounds appeared in our ears. 
Sora... it was Sora in the bed. Changjo and me just stared at them. I walked away from the door. In the kitchen I got a paper and pencil. I started to write.

Dear David, 
I decided to let go of you. I came to Korea out of nowhere , no real money or something. Just being dumb and naiv. 
I'm dissapointed for sure, but hey I gonna change my life from now on.  I couldn't tell you I don't love you , I do... maybe.. but I think it's the best I leave. 
Yes, I leave you. I hope also not to see you again, maybe I'm a in your eyes now, but we both know you are. 
I gonna pick my clothes the next days.
Good Bye David, I love you, your Perrie

I got up and grabbed Changjo's hand. Slowly I pushed him walking to the door with me. His face cold, dissapointed. 
I called a cab and we drove back to his dorm. "She... ed him." after a while he said and looked at me. His lips suddenly approached me and kissed me softly but I deepened it a bit and kissed him back with passion. We got out of the car into his room. He stood right in front me and I looked up at him. 
His hand cupped my cheek and kissed me. Then he quitted it and locked the door. 
His kissing continued.


I hope you liked it... 

next chapter is the final ... .___. <3