Eyes widen"DAVID?"

Brothers' friend

I looked shortly down and got nervous “Oh.. uhm.. I.. me...” then I got angry but all of sudden Changjo entered the room he hugged my shoulder pecked my cheek “Oh you made breakfast? Daebak” he grinned and I looked up between him and Niel. Changjo looked to Niel “Hyung? I told you someone sleeps over for a while... yeah that's she..! Come one we'll go back into my room” he grabbed the tray from me and walked back into his room. Before I could go Niel grabbed my wrist “Does he know what happen here? How can you dare to touch Changjo? Isn't he too young for you?” He frowned and I wrested away “I'm not touching Changjo.. and no.. he thinks I come the day after tomorrow. And don't lye to me... he dates and s other girls if I'm not around here. Don't tell just someone that I'm here... I won't him knowing it... I'm not sleeping around. Not like him.” I ran quickly into Changjo's room he already waited in his bed and I closed the door behind me. I crawled besides him onto the bed and smiled up to him. “How did you sleep Noona?” he asked me with his smooth voice. I smiled softly hiding my real feeling about the short meeting with Niel “I slept good... your bed is really comfy!” He nodded “How about you?” I asked him and he just nodded “Fine, pretty fine” Then he started to eat “Woah Noona can cook pretty good!” he ate a lot while me was just eating a bit. I wasn't hungry anymore after this meeting. He felt me wasn't eating much so he started to feed me instead. I just blinked confused if he placed the first time food in front of my lips. I parted softly my lips “Changjo … I'm not that hungry, you should eat well!” I chuckled but he just shook his head “No Noona should eat more, you're skinny!” then without asking Changjo pulled some food into my mouth.

Noona? What do you want to do tonight?” Changjo asked if we lay on the couch in the living room. Niel joined us and starred at me for a while. We watched a movie and Changjo pulled his arm around my waist and I lay down my head onto his shoulder while Niel frowned at me. His lips formed some words “Meeting, now, kitchen.” then he left the living room and I looked up to Changjo “Uhm.. I'm gonna take some drinks? Or popcorn?” Changjo stood up and I followed him quickly pushed him back onto the couch “Ani Dongsaeng, I'm gonna take it! I'll ask someone who the things are, just keep watching.” I smiled ran into the kitchen. Changjo just shrugged kept watching.

Niel, what's wrong? Quit watching at me like this. It's not your problem what I am doing and with who I am doing this. You and your stupid brother can go to hell... he is a jerk, an ..” I teared slightly up while Niel looked at me “Yah, Noona, go to him and talk. So what if he cheats? It's then your right to cheat on him too? With CHANGJO? Noona he is too young for you.” I frowned at his words “Me and Changjo aren't closer then hugs, he's just nice letting me sleep in here for a while untill my apartment is free so I can finally move in.” I grabbed some drinks and popcorn but his word let me freeze standing there “David will visit me tonight here.” I shook my head walked back quickly into the living room sat down besides Changjo and fed him some popcorn. Changjo smiled to me and started to feed me too. I smiled soft rested my head back onto his shoulder. “Changjo-ah.. shall we go out this night? Into a club maybe?” Changjo looked down at me “Sure Noona, we do everything you feel like.” I nodded “Thank you Saengie...” I kept feeding him popcorn.

Let's go?” Changjo asked me while I put some make up on “Just a second Saengie” I giggled. I made myself ready to go out. I finished my make up and slipped into my shoes “We can go now!”. I grabbed quickly his hand ran outside. He followed me happily and I grinned wide. “Noona? I want to lead you to a restaurant!” he smiled and I tilted my head “Uhm sure” then he leaded me into a real pretty but little restaurant. It was really nice and more old style from the decoration, besides that it was one of the restaurant where you barbecue the meat and vegetable. “Ahjussi, please to plates of this beef and some different vegetable! Oh and we want drink some cola!” he called to the Mister who owned this place with his wife. We waited for the food and Changjo tilted his head “Do you... actually know Niel longer then just the few days you slept over`?” he asked. Should I tell him or shouldn't I? “To be honest … I won't lye to you. Niel is the brother of my boyfriend. Or my ex-boyfriend however you like to call him.” His eyes widen a bit “Oh you are with D-David in a relationship?” So he called him boyfriend? I nodded “Nae Ahn David. Do you know him well?” I asked a bit curious, if yes he never told me about Niel's friends... or about Niel. Changjo shrugged just “I can't say he is a very good friend but sometimes he hang out in our dorm so I think we have a normal relationship , you know?” I nodded softly.
Changjo started to barbeque the meat and I looked around the shop after a while Changjo asked “What do you feel actually for him? I mean for David right now?” I tilted my head “You kissed me but he moved here because of him... When will you meet him?” he starred at the meat “but I wouldn't mind if you kiss me.. again.” he smiled softly but I just bit my lip. “I don't know yet. I should first talk to him... I'm confused. I'm sorry Changjo.” “Oh.. alright.” he just said if he placed the meat onto a plate.
We ate the food silently but then I called the Ahjussi “I would like to order a bottle soju.” and he brought it me. Changjo didn't really look up, his food seemed to be more interesting. If I got the bottle I started to fill my glass and drank slowly. I drank more and more and the bottle got plenty. Changjo looked up to me “Noona?... Do you feel good?” I nodded hesitantly “N-nae, I'm good... I'm just thirsty” and ordered a second and third one. A fourth and fifth bottle followed and I my feeling after all these bottle wasn't dizzy anymore. I giggled the whole time “OMO CHANGJO-AH WE SHOULD GO SWIMMING NOW. YESH I FEEL LIKE SWIMMING.” I pushed some money onto the table and got up. I grabbed Changjo's hand and ran outside with him. Then I looked around pouted “Changjo-ah... where we can go swimming? “He looked to me Noona? Let's go home.. We can't go swimming!” he tugged at my hand. Then he grabbed my hand fully and interlaced out fingers. I pouted “Waeyo? Why can't we?” I started to freeze and he chuckled “Because that.. it's cold.” I giggled “Alright Channgjo-ah... letsh go homi then” he nodded just headed back his dorm. I grinned “Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangjo? Jebal... carry your yeppeuda Noona?” Changjo laughed and piggy backed me back to his dorm. If we reached the dorm door he pulled me down and he pulled out his key. As quickly I was in the drunken being I cupped his cheeks kissed him deeply tilted my deepened the kiss. After a while I pulled away grabbed his key. He just stood there surprised and starred my while I giggled and grinned “It was a real pretty day with you... if you ever need help with something, I'm here for you.” I opened the door while still looking happily at Changjo. Suddenly I heard my name “Perrie..?” this familiar voice let my eyes widen and I turned my head shocked starred at a man “Oh.. my...” I smiled bright “DAVID” I ran to him and hugged him “Oh MO I missed you so much... finally I can see you” I kissed my boyfriend deeply hugged his neck before he tilted his head and deepened the kiss. I only heard someone banged slightly the door. I grabbed David's hand ran back with him to Changjo “CHANGJO, I need to introduce you my boyfriend, Ahn David!” Changjo frowned slightly “If you forgot.. I know him. Hey David.” he left to his room as quickly as I can. David just looked at me “Since when you are here.. already?” I pouted “You told me you are on vacation and I had to flight earlier... so... I needed a cheap place to stay. I met Changjo... isn't that luck?” I grinned wide and hugged his neck tighter. David tilted his head “Did you drink Perrie?” I giggled “Maybe.. a bit.” David looked short to Niel then back to me “Daniel-ah made a bed ready for us.. well the couch. We should stay the night here.” I just nodded as I followed him into the living room.

Please comments this story <3