Hey.. may I sleep over?

Brothers' friend

I looked slightly around walked into the kitchen. First I grabbed a glass and pulled in water. Slowly I grabbed back my bag and headed the living room. I sat down swung my legs. The moans won't stop so I pulled the glass onto the table in front of me and got up. I hurried into the bed room of him.. he might just watched or something like that. I meant it's a guy thing, isn't it?
I opened slowly the door with a big smile but my mood changed quickly. “WHAT THE IS HE DOING THERE..” the word blew my mind and I just stared at him. He lay in his bed... okay it wasn't like that. A girl lay in the bed and he bend over her. Their lower body covered with the blanket. The blanket I bought him and our names decorated it. Their upper parts free. I didn't know what I want to do first. Screaming? Dropping down? Crying? The girl already realized me but.. he. He still moved and she moaned. I turned and ran to my bags. I grabbed them and ran out of the building. I just ran without any plan. Just running. I felt stupid for arriving Seoul. For arriving Seoul that early. All of sudden tears flew down my face and I reached a park. I sat down onto a bench and grabbed my phone.
/calling Changjo/
“Hello?” a manly voiced said and I smiled soft. “Hey Changjo...” I bit my lip trying not to sound like I cried. His voice got a bit up like he seemed happy “Oh hey Noona. How are you? Did you arrive good?” I looked around sighed soft wiping my cheeks dry. “Well.. actually he didn't was at home and I forgot totally about he is on a trip for few days... may I sleep over at your home?” But suddenly I started to cry again, in hope he won't hear it. I listened to a voice which smiled soft “No I have no problem. You can sleep over... but well.. where are you? Then I could take you.” I took a deep breath not to sound like a crybaby. “Let's meet in Starbucks in the lower part of Gangnam?” I asked and Changjo just said “Sure let's meet there in 30 minutes” he took off.

I got up and walked quickly to the coffee shop. In the restroom I got ready, so like using some more make up to hide my red cried face. I put on a smile and walked to the bar ordering a coffee to go. While I waited suddenly someone covered my eyes from behind “Guess who?” I giggled soft “Aigoo Changjo... you are still such a kid.” he acted slight surprised “Woaaah Perrie Noona how did you know?” he laughed soft and all of sudden he payed my coffee. “You didn't had to …” I smiled soft but he just shook his head “I wanted to” then he grabbed my bags “So let's go home? You seems tired and a coffee isn't that great like sleep.” I nodded.

Noona, that's the dorm where I live. I'm living here with few others.. but don't worry I'm sure they don't mind if you stay here for a while..” he nodded quickly and I just watched him with a giggle. “It's okay Changjo.. at least they know about me.” He headed his room and pulled my bags down onto the ground. After this he showed me nearly every corner of the apartment and I just smiled to him. He was so young and so cute. Besides that sometimes he acted manly but there was always a kid inside of him.
I grabbed my bag walked into the bath room I cleaned my face from all the make up and pulled on comfy clothes. Short pants and top. I walked outside back into Changjo's room and he was already waiting for me in just jogging pants. My eyes widens a bit if I viewed him and whispers “Aish kid.. how can you have that body?” he chuckled just shrugged “I just practiced much.” We laughed and he pulled up a plate “I made some food for Noona, she must be very hungry.” Changjo made some Kimbap. “Thank you..” I smiled weak. I eat them quickly and we didn't talk much. It was me.. actually he told and spoke the whole time and me just listened him. I was too tired. I was still sad about the thing I saw I just wanted to forget it.
I pulled the plate away and lay down into his bed. I cuddled into his blanket and yawned. Changjo stood up and chuckles soft “I guess I should Noona let sleep.. I'm going to sleep at the couch!” he nodded but me just shook my head “I had a.. hard day. I won't talk about it but.. would you mind laying this night next to me? I would feel better..” Changjo chuckles and nodded. I made some space in the bed and he lay besides me. He watched me for a while and drifted quickly up to sleep. While my sleep I felt more comfy, Changjo pulled his arm around me and pulled me closer to him so I slept into his arms. I smiled soft if I felt his warmth. It was a time ago I felt that comfy. Changjo pulled the blanket closer around us and finally got to sleep.

 

~Dream~
“Hey... I told you he isn't that good.” a friend told me. He was in Korea... he thought he would see him. I got upset my every word he said till I screamed “ HE ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS. I TRUST HIM THAT IS ONLY THING YOU NEED TO GET... IT WASN'T HIM. I ASKED HIM... HE STUDIED WITH HIS FRIENDS.” They were all so mean. I told them I wanted to move. But everybody was against. Some friends thought they saw him once running through Seoul with a girl... but he promised he wouldn't date someone if we couldn't see each other.
I trusted him... he was my boyfriend.. I had to trust him. I would ever trust him.
I packed my luggage again for a new trip to him. But my best male friend pushed me away. “YAH DON'T BE STUPID PERRIE... HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU. Don't be a fool and leave your friends for someone like him...” I teared up slight” I DON'T LOVE YOU... WHEN DO YOU GET THIS ?”
~Dream finished~

 

I teared even in sleep and I felt his arms tighten around me.

please let me down a feedback in the comments<3