A new friend.. and a bad feeling

Brothers' friend

I headed the airport with a taxi. I looked out of the window chuckled soft. I was totally in love with the best guy ever. RING I took my phone "oh hey" I smiled soft. His voice. "So you arrive in 6 days, right? I'll take you from the airport!" I laughed in my body softly and nodded "Nae ... 6 days I can't wait to see you again. I miss you." His voice clear and warm "I miss you too. But this time you'll stay forever. I hope your friends aren't that mad at me." I heard his soft laugh. A woman in the back of his phone whining "David I'm waiting for you" but he just said " Perrie I need to take off... I have something to do though" I pouted slight and he said quickly "Kai's sister is here. I'll call you later Sweety bye I love you" he took off. I lay my phone slowly into my lap. I looked at the clock and whispers "but there is 3 am..." I shook my head and smiled soft. It's already 4 years ago I met him first.


-flashback-
I walked around the corner happily. My best friend and me were on vacation we finished the 12th grade. I walked happily clinged to her arm around the corner but it happened. Like always I ran into a cute guy. He came from a coffee shop and I just starred up blushed. " Eh.. Uh..m.. I'm sorry I didn't want it" I bowed politely. He smiled down to me so I could watch into his dark eyes. I whispered stunned "omo..." "I hope you are okay" he kept smiling and I nodded quickly "I'm David it's nice to meet you" he reached out his hand. Slowly I took his hand "I'm... Perrie ..." He shook my hand smiling "it's nice to meet you. What about I'll pay you a coffee later? Lets meet here at..." He looked at his phone "...8pm?" My friend nodded quickly "she will be here!" David left quickly and I starred to me friend. She grinned widely "hey it's just for fun... You'll never meet him again so just enjoy the evening." But me just onto my lower lip if she dragged me to the mall. "Pabo ..." I said and she just laughed. With every hour I reached the date I got more nervous"
-flashback finished-


"Hey Miss , we reached the airport" the taxi driver said and I slowly woke up from my entrance. I looked around smiled and jumped out off the car. "Thank you Mister" I got my luggage and walked lazily to the airport gate. After a while I walked into the plane after I checked in and so on. I sat down onto my seat at the window... A free seat next to me. I smiled soft looked outside the plane but we didn't start yet. I yawned soft and suddenly someone sat next to me "Hey I'm Jonghyun." He smiled cute. "Oh I'm Perrie I guess we share this here?" I giggled and he nodded smiling. I looked back outside. "Where are you flying?" He asked and I looked back to him "oh I planned just moving to Seoul" he smiled "Oh we should meet then sometimes..." He smiled very pretty and I just nodded. "Any plans for the next days? I could show you the city" I looked again to him chuckled soft and shook my head "no needed... I will move to my boyfriend I was always sometimes there... But thanks for being nice like that" He pouted short then nodded.


-flashback / dream-
David approached me slowly. I closed my eyes and his lips touched mine. In my head just an "omo". We were in front of my hotel room... Few steps away from my friend. David pulled me just closer and tilted his head. Right there in the moment my friend opened the door. "Aigoo , kids, take a room" she laughed and he pulled away. Me just stunned standing there and David approached again. He kissed slowly my lips and whispers "sleep well" "Bye" my friend winked and pulled me into the hotel room. David saw this and chuckled. My friend walked with me to the bed and we lay down. I told her the whole story about the day. David showed me some places of Seoul... How wonderful Seoul actually is. We sat in a restaurant in a tall building. Awesome view at the Seoul city and Gangnam. We talked much actually I'm pretty shy but he.. He made me talk and trust him from the first word he spoke. His eyes told me he is the right for me. The one I want to spend my life together.

“NO! You can't do that” my friend said. I told her.. I'm moving to Korea. To David. My Korean got well in the past few years and I really loved him. It felt right to be honest. Nobody of my friends or family really supported me with this big step. I guessed I had to go over this, well... I just wanted to be with him.It was pretty hard the years without seeing him a lot. We saw each other once a month but sometimes we couldn't see each other for 3 month. So I decided to finish my university in Seoul and I moved to David. My life was going to be perfect.
~Flashback/Dream finished~

 

"Noona, Noona" a guy voice said. I opened up my eyes lazily watching into the face of Jonghyun. "We are going to be in Incheon soon..." he kept on. I looked out of the window watching the seas. I smiles soft nodded "Finally..." I yawned. 
The guy suddenly grabbed my phone "Noona... you should have my number!" he saved his own one into my phone I just glared him. "YAH~ How can you dare doing it just like that?" I laughed soft and he smiled very pretty to me. 
I front of the aiport I took a taxi to Seoul. I grinned the whole drive. Soon... Soon I would be at his side. Forever. The drive didn't took for too long and the taxi driver helped me with pulling my luggage out of the car.
I grabbed my bags going excitedly into the apartment building taking the lift till the 7
th floor. The floor I use to stay for the next years. I grabbed my key opened the door. But it seemed like nobody was home. I entered the apartment and pulled down my bags to the side. “Maybe he is sleeping..” I whispered and suddenly I heard . A bad feeling got over me.