" It taste great Changjo, doesn't it? " she said.

Brothers' friend

I'm so sorry for making you wait that long ><

Enjoy... comments...


Good Morning” David said if I opened my eyes. I sat up rubbed my eyes looked around. It's the dorm where Changjo and his brother lived in. Then I held my head “Aigoo...” my brain pulsed and I lay back down. He chuckled “You were drunk last night... so I thought we stay here.” I just nodded, I remembered what happened. He hovered over me and kissed me deeply caressed my curves. He whispered against my lips “I love you and missed you.” I smiled up against his lips “I love you too .. I missed you really.” In the corner of my eye I could see Changjo opened the door of the living room. He saw us and quickly shut the door again.
I pushed Daniel away and sat back up. “May we can finally go home? I could need some medicine” looked to the door then kept on “.. besides that I don't feel well in here to be honest” I sighed. He nodded “We will do whatever you like Babe. Let's go.. I just go to Daniel.. your bag is in which room?” I shook my head. “No David.. I get my bag just by myself.” I got up.

I knocked on his door. Changjo's door but no sound came out of the room so I opened slowly and peeked in. Changjo saw me and covered himself with a blanket stopped a video from his phone. I widened my eyes “I- I'm sorry.” I blushed mad. I ran to my bad and he glared at me “So you leaving now? To him? Even what we had?” I starred him before grabbing my things “What do we have? We just kissed and once because I was drunken the other thing is we nearly had . And the best if you forget this. You are too young Changjo. I'm your Noona.. the taken Noona.” I grabbed my things and ran out of his room. I shut my eyes sighed before walking into Niel's room where David was “Hey Honey.. may we go? I'm tired.” he nodded and got up grabbed my bags.

Oppa? I'm bored” I pouted watched him watching his stupid football game. He just kept drinking his beer “Then take sleep Sweetheart. Tomorrow you have to get up early and cook some things... we visit Daniel and his friends... they might be hungry so we go to lunch.” he just said. I starred at him “I don't want going there.. I want spending the time with you only... on a date?” I smiled then and he just shrugged “Daniel asked me to come so we go there.” I crossed my arms and got up walking to the bed room lay down on the bed.

I felt some hands roaming over my body and I woke up. I saw David hovering over me “Let's have fun...” I pushed him away and sat up “Mwo? It's midnight.” I suddenly smelled the alcohol out of his mouth. He kissed my back up pulling shirt up “I feel like fun Sora.” I starred at the wall “Sora?” I whispered and he kept undressing me. He started to kiss around my neck and spreading me legs. The night kept on...

In the next morning I woke up laying under my blanket hugging the pillow. I got tired up walking slowly and with pain to the bath room taking a shower.
While cooking I smelt alcohol again and someone hugged me from behind “Oh Sweetheart why are you dressed?” I closed my eyes having the name Sora in my mind. “I... I got pain … and you should get a shower.” He smelled at his arms and laughed “You are right Honey...” he pecked my lips and left to the bath. I kept cooking places the food into boxes to transport later.

Hey Noona.. need help?” Niel asked me if I pulled out the boxes into the living room onto the table. I nodded softly and the member came if they smelled food. Ricky got up walked to take Changjo. I hear Ricky knocking at the door and opened it then laughter. Ricky came back “He needs just few minutes” he chuckled and the others seemed to understand but no me. Did he wat-.... Changjo entered the room and I looked up. I saw him and my eyes widens . He wasn't alone, someone was at his side. A woman. A pretty woman the girl came in and sat down onto the couch and Changjo next to me. He looked at me then he smiled to the girl grabbed her hand. Niel sat next to me whispered into my ear “This is Sora...” my eyes ran her up down then to him then shortly to David. I grabbed quickly a box of food and some chopsticks and start eating quickly, trying to make up my mind. Changjo and Sora giggled at each other feeding each other. Sora didn't seem to younger then me. “It taste great, doesn't it Changjo?” Sora said smiling. “Thank you” I mumbled into my food sighs softly. “Nae... it's really good Noona.” he smiled fed her more and she hummed chewing.

David... house party, tomorrow?” Niel said to his Hyung. David shrugged “I don't have time I think. I'm on work, but I'm sure Perrie has got time for you.” he looked to me and I just nodded “Nae.. I come.” I looked onto the ground thinking.
I cleaned the table and walked into the kitchen washed the dishes, sighed.

I pulled on a dress watched myself into the mirror “You look pretty” David said. I smiled softly “Thank you..I wished you would come with me.” He shook his head “No.. I've got work... My boss asked me. It surprise me that Sora and Changjo are in a relationship.” I blinked. “You know her?” he smiled “We are on same work.”

I entered Teen Top's dorm and walked towards Changjo's room but stopped before. Changjo was . I starred at the ground and quickly walked to the couch in the living room sits down takes a drink.

The drinks got more and more. After midnight Changjo sat besides me and looked to me “What are you doing here?” I felt already dizzy “M-Me? Taking care of Niel.... I think” I tilted my head and Changjo grabbed a drink chuckling “Sora has gone... to work. Sadly.” he shrugged “So it's just you and me I guess?” he said and smiled to me. Me looked into the drink “G-girlfriend? Since when?” I pouted slightly and he shrugged “Since few days just.” Me looked up to him and stood up “I don't like the music.. I hope your room is quiet enough.” I grabbed a bottle alcohol and tumbled into his room dropped down onto his bed and kept drinking. This time I just drank from the bottle. Changjo followed my quickly shut the door looks at me “Did something happened?” and I started to cry noddind. “H- He called me while SORA..” I screamed out.


  

comments, do you like this couple? ^0^ I love Park Sora <3