"Date".

MISSION: Get my EX-Fangirl back
 
 
What the ?! (A/N: Sorry for the word)
KIM MYUNGSOO?! AGAIN?! AT MY SCHOOL?! WHY?! Is he my stalker?
Okay.
I'm too assumming.
I can feel the hot stares of this stupid girls. They're whispering about us.
 
''What?! The hottie is waiting for the ugly duckling? Why?"
"Is he blind?"
"I'll bet, she used a love potion to him. Look at her. She's ugly."
 
Yes, i'm the ugly duckling of the school. Everyone likes to bully me especially the girls. I'm not pretty as them. I'm not rich as them. Maybe you're now confused where did i get the money to buy my albums or merchandise? I told you, i took a part time job, just to buy it.
 
I decided to ignore this stupid guy and walk inside the campus when he held my wrist.
 
''Wait. Where are you going? I came here for you and i waited for like 1 hour then you'll leave?'' He said, trying to make me pity him. I sighed and turned around to face him.
 
"What do you want, idiot?" I asked.
"We'll be out for a date today." He said. I gasped and my eyes widen. What? Date? For real?! Oh no no no no!
"No." I said blankly and pried his hand. I took some steps away from him when he wrapped his musculine arms around my slender body. He carried me to his car and made me sit at the passenger seat. He closed the door and went to the driving seat. He buckled his seatbelt and took a glance on me, the he realized that i'm not wearing my seatbelt.
 
"Ya. Do you want to die? Wear your seatbelt now. Ppali!" He said, annoyed. Oh i really like it when he looks annoyed. I shook my head while crossing my arms to my chest. He sighed and he leaned closer to me. My eyes widen because he's too close to me. I can see clearly his handsome flawless and milky face clearly. Then suddenly, i felt my heartbeat fast. Ommo. What's happening to me? I can feelmy cheeks were now burning too.
 
''I know i'm handsome but if you keep looking at me that way, i'll melt and you'll never see my handsome face again.'' He said while looking at me then he fasten my seatbelt. I can see that he's smirking when he pulled back and started the engine. While he's driving, i'm still thinking about what happened a while ago. He's so damn close to me! My heart says ''Go girl! Keep on fangirling! Its one of your dreams! And it came true!". Then my mind says "Shut up heart! She hates him because of what he did. Remember he dated that girl behind your back, behind inspirits back! He lied to everyone! He betrayed everyone! He deserves to be hate!". My heart answered my mind "But everyone deserves second chances right? And besides, he's a human too! Its impossible for him to not fall in love!" Then my heart and mind starts to argue. I got annoyed of them cuz my mind's already hurting so i shouted.
 
''Can please both of you shut your mouths?!"
"What? Both of you? Nugu?" L asked me while looking at me. Its traffic so he has a chance to talk to me. I blushed madly because of embarrassment then i smiled awkwardly to him.
''Heh. N-nothing.." i said while rubbing my nape. He scoffed and mumbles ''weird'' then he drove again. I bit my lower lip while smacking my head mentaly.
 
''Why did you do that, Sunye?! Now, he thinks that you're crazy or something! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" I thought. I looked outside the window then i realize that this place is not familiar.
 
''Hey. Where are we going by the way?" I asked him.
''Somewhere you'll love.''