Wishes.

MISSION: Get my EX-Fangirl back

After class, i went to the cafe that me and L will meet. I took a sit and waited for him.

 

3:30pm..

 

4:00pm..

 

4:30pm..

 

5:00pm..

 

5:30pm..

 

6:00pm..

 

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, KIM MYUNGSOO?! Its already 6:00pm for pete's sake! I'm so mad right now. He said he doesn't want to wait but he's the one who's late! Uggghhhhh! Maybe he tricked me! As a revenge for what i did yesterday to him. You're so stupid, Sunye. Very stupid! You should receive a trophy for being so stupid. I stood up, ready to leave when a guy dashed inside the cafe.

 

''Honey!" Oh god. I'll kill you, Kim Myungsoo. I'll cut your body into 100 pieces. He ran to me while smiling widely, showing his cute dimples.

 

''Hi!" he greeted. I rolled me eyes and opened my palm.

"You're freaking late, Mr." i said, glaring at him

"I know. I'm sorry honey. Something happened.'' he said. Ugh. I really hate it when he's calling me honey.

''My phone.'' i said blankly while looking at him. He smirked and fished out my phone.

"You're looking for this?" he said while waving it. Ugh. He's teasing me. Ugh. I tried to snatch it but he raised his long arm.

"Not so fast, honey~'' he said while smirking. His annoying smirk. I sighed.

''I have 3 wishes.'' he added. He leaned closer to my ears and whispered.

"And you'll grant it." My eyes widen on what he said and pushed him away from me.

"WHAT?! 3 WISHES?! ITS TOO MANY! NO! ANDWAE! ANI!" i shouted to him, and now the people were looking at us. I smiled awkwardly to them and bowed. I looked to L again who's now laughing. I glared to him.

"What?!" i asked with a irritated tone. He shook his head and smiled. His cellphone vibrated and get his phone from his pocket. He read the message and his lips formed a thin line.

 

"Hey. I need to go now. Don't forget about the 3 wishes, okay?' he said while handling me my phone. Me, of course doesn't have a choice and nodded my head. He smirked once again and i snatched my phone quickly.

 

"Bye honeeeey~ I love you!" he winked to me before he wore his sunglasses and left.

 

3 wishes..

Oh god.

What if he wish something expensive?

What if he wish me to become his personal maid?

What if..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What if he wish me to be his slave?

 

OH MY GOD, SUNYE YOU'RE SO BYUN!

 

 

Hello my dears! Another update! Mwhahaha. How's it? I hope you like it D: Don't forget to leave a comment, hm? =)))) <3