Cellphone

MISSION: Get my EX-Fangirl back

I'm here at my room, just laying on my bed while looking at the ceiling. I'm still thinking about what happened to the cafe. Damn! It was so embarrassing! I want to dig a deep hole and stay there forever. Ugh. I looked to the right side of my bed, there's a poster of him on the wall.

 

''I hate you..'' i said and pouted a bit. I stood up and grabbed my bag to get my cellphone but there's no cellphone inside my bag. What the?! Where is my cellphone?! I removed all the things in my bag, trying to find my phone but i failed. Where is my freaking phone?! And then i remembered. Oh my.. Maybe... I forgot it on the cafe's table. Whaaaaaa! Pabo pabo Sunye! Ugh! My worst day ever!

 

''Aiiiiiisssssssshhhhhhh!" i threw my pillow on the wall because of frustration. First, Kim Myungsoo ruined my mood and Second, i lost my phone because of him. Ugh! I really hate him! I hate everything about him!! I jumped a bit because the telephone suddenly rings. I groaned and picked it up.

 

''Yoboseyo.'' i said with a irritated voice.

''Hi honey~'' the boy said. My blood rushed up to my brain. That voice. I hate that lovely voice of his. And what?! Honey?! Am i a bee?!

''Number 1, stop approaching me. Number 2, where did you get my telephone number? And number 3, stop calling me honey cuz its greasy and i'm not a bee. Bye~~~~~~!" i was about to hang up on him when he said something.

''I got your phone. 3pm tomorrow. At the cafe. Don't'be late. I hate waiting for someone.'' he said and he hung up.

 

Double update! But this one is short >< I'm sorry :(

Ommo. Thank you for subscribing guys! And to the sweet comments.

Hehe. I love you guys. <3