The night.

MISSION: Get my EX-Fangirl back

 

 

 

I looked at my phone's clock. Its already 10:00pm and Infinite's not here yet. Yes, i'm here at the outside of their dorm. I'm waiting for them. Or should i say, i'm waiting for L. Damn! I'm so depressed right now because of his scandal. He picked a wrong girl dude! /sighs. I know, what i'm going to do is not right but.. i need to. I need to do it! I'm so mad at him right now. I can't forgive him on what he did. I can't trust him anymore. I.. i can't love him anymore.. maybe? Gaaaaah! I hate him! I don't love him anymore! Ugh! I hate i hate i hate i hate you, Kim Myungsoo! My thoughts were interupted when a car stops infront of me. I was sitting on the pavement. The car door opened and the leader of Infinite, Kim Sunggyu went down from the van. He looked at me with his small but cute eyes--- wait. I hate Infinite now. I shouldn't say nice things about them! (but its true!) Okay, whatever back to the topic! His eyes widen when he saw me. Well, its not that wide. Its still small. His co-members were went down already and they're just looking at me, not saying any word. Maybe its because... THEY THOUGHT THAT I'M A SASAENG?! WHAT THE?! Just then, the maknae Lee Sungjong smiled to me and waved his hand. I rolled my eyes to him and i walked to L. I was glaring at him while crossing my arms on my chest.

 

''Why did you do this to us?" i started. I can tell that my question shocked him but he still maintain pokerface.

"What?" he answered coldly.

"WHY DID YOU DATE THAT WITCH?!" i yelled. L flinched and the other members gasped on what i said. I can't take it anymore. My tears started to fall from my swollen eyes. I started to cry infront of him. They're just looking at me with comforting eyes.

 

''I-i'm sorry..'' he managed to say.

''Sorry.. Can your sorry change everything? Can your sorry heal our hearts?" i said, looking straightly on his eyes. He just sighed and looked down on the ground, not knowing what he'll do.

 

''I hate you, Kim Myungsoo! I hate you so much! You lied to us! You betrayed us! How can you do this? We gave you our everything but what we got as a return? We're hurt! I'm hurt! I'm done with you, Kim Myungsoo! I'm done with you and this fandom! Starting today, I, Nam Sunye will stop supporting you and your group.'' i wiped my tears using the back of my hand and walked away, leaving them speechless.

 

''Whoa. That chick is.. brave.'' Lee Sungyeol, one of my hyungs said. We're at the living room now, still talking about that girl who came to our dorm just to say those words. I admit, it hurts. Her words hit me hard. I cared about my fans. I love them. I can't lose a single one of them. And now, i lost one of them. It hurts.

 

''If my fan did that to me, i don't know what to do or react. It hurts seeing my girlfriends crying because of my stupidity. I can't do that to them because i LOVE them. I'll never CHEAT to them!" Nam Woohyun, the Main Vocalist said. He's emphasizing the word 'love' and 'cheat'. I know he's mad also because of what i did. We fought about it too and we're still not in good terms.

 

"Nam Woohyun, stop it." Jang Dongwoo, the Lead Dancer and Rapper warned his dongsaeng.

"What?! I'm just saying the truth! He lied to everyone! He cheated to his fans! Its good that he lost a fan. So he can realize that what he done is the most stupid thing ever!" He said. That's it! I stood up and grabbed his collar.

"Shut up your mouth, Nam Woohyun or I'll kill you!" i said in a cold tone while glaring at him. Lee Howon, the Main Rapper and Dancer pulled me back, trying to calm me then Manager hyung suddenly walk inside the dorm.

 

"Mr Woolim needs to talk to you guys tomorrow." he said.

 

Uh-oh.

 

So, how's it? Hehe. I hope you guys like it.

And oh, 3 subscribers :O

Whoa. Thank you very much!

I appreciate it! :D

Special mention to KimLNana.

Thanks for the comment! <3

Don't forget to subscribe

&

Leave a comment.

Thank you. <3