The mission.

MISSION: Get my EX-Fangirl back

 

 

We're here at the van, on our way to Woolim Building. Mr. Woolim wants to talk to us. Hmm, maybe its about our comeback. Gaaah. I'm still sleepy. Its 8am in a morning for pete's sake! We arrived after a few minutes and we walked to Mr. Woolim's office. Mr. Woolim looked at me. I gulped. There's something on his look.

''The scandal affects your band's image.'' he started. Woohyun hyung clenched his fist and he glared to me.

''You lost a lot of fans. Many fansite of yours closed down.'' he added. Is he blaming me?

''And i also heard the incident last night.'' he sighed and he looked straightly at me.

''Kim Myungsoo..'' he called my name.

''Y-yes sir...?" i stuttered.

''I'll give you a mission. If you failed, you'll be out of the group.'' he said with a scary tone. Oh God. He's really serious!

''W-what's the mission, sir?"

''Remember the girl who waited outside of your dorm last night just to say she hated you so much?" Hell, yeah! How am i supposed to forget that girl!

''Y-yeah.'' i answered.

''Find her and make her to love you again.'' My eyes widen on what he said. What?! Make her to love me again?! That's a miracle, dude! She hated me with all her heart, body and soul! How am i supposed to do that?!

''W-what? B-but how?" i asked.

''Not my problem anymore. You have 3 months to do it. Goodluck!" he said. Damn! He's really serious.

''And by the way, your comeback is cancelled. I'll give you time to rest guys. I know you're tired because of the world tour.'' he smiled to us and the boys cheered. They started to talk what should they do in 'their' vacation. Sighs. I supposed to lay on my bed, sleeps in 24 hours. Damn this mission! At the first place, its my fault so i think i shouldn't complain. Mr. Woolim handed me the folder on his desk. I raised my eyebrow and get it, totally confused.

''It contains the information of the girl. You can start your mission tomorrow.'' he smiled. That smile, that smile that i want to rip off.

 

''Oh, i almost forgot. This is a secret mission. If she'll knows about this, it means you failed.''

 

'Idero tteonajima nae apeseo majimak ganeun dwitmoseubeul boljineun ma~~'

I woke up from my deep slumber because of my alarm tone.

Oh God.

Destiny's still my alarm tone.

Gaaaaah.

I should change it later.

I stood up and went to bathroom to take a bath.

Oh i forgot to mention, i'm living alone.

My parents were working overseas.

They're sending me money every month but its not enough for me.

So i decided to work in a flower shop.

Its just a part time job because i'm still a high school.

My work is during weekends only.

And today's Saturday.

Means, i have a work.

I ate ramyun for breakfast and went to my work already.

 

(She wore this^^)

 

 

''GOODMORNING AJUMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I greeted her with full of enthusiasm, Mrs Lee. The owner of the shop.

''Aigoo. Its still early but you're already energetic.'' she stated.

I just laughed on her.

''Well, that's me.'' i winked on her and started to do my work for today.

 

After my work, i decided to go to the nearest cafe.

Its my daily routine by the way.

I love coffees so cafe is the best place for me.

I took my usual sit and i ordered the usual, latte.

I checked my phone and my bestfriend, Jieun sent me a msg.

 

''Besssssstie! Gwaencha? I heard about the news about YOUR L.

Tch. That . I'll kill her!

- Jieun''

 

I giggled unconciously on her text. She's so cute.

Sighs. I still can't believe that he dated girl.

Take note: a WRONG girl.

Tchh. I don't care about it anymore.

I'm not a Inspirit anymore.

I hate Kim Myungso so much.

I'll throw my albums, posters and merchandise later.

I sighed and took a sip of my latte.

Hmm. Delicious, always.

I grabbed the newspaper and started to read it.

 

''The Ulzzang, Kim Doyeon and Infinite's Kim Myungsoo dated?"

 

Nice headline, dude.

It makes my mood happy.

Really.

I'm not sarcastic.

Swear to Woohyun's toned abs.

Wait,

What?!

 

''Is this seat taken?"

My thoughts were interupted by someone.

Damn!

I'm daydreaming about Woohyun's delicious abs dude.

Do you know that he's ab----

Wait.

 

Is that......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Myungsoo?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

Hello! ^___^

Another update! Hihi.

So, Sunye & L met at the unexpected place and time.

:O

Stay tuned guys! :D

Btw,

Thank you so much for my subscribers!

/throws heart.

Don't forget to leave a comment!

<3