06 [Had]

His Teenager's Wife #19 years old

HAN SOO HEE'S POV
 

 

"Mom, we have made our minds! There will be no marriage of us!" Xiu Min blurted out during our family dinner which shocked everyone in the restaurant.

 

 

I was nearly choked the chicken and indigested the food. Each pair of eyes were locked at Xiu Min. And of course mine too. 

 

 

"W-What are you saying, Kim Min Seok?" Aunty finally threw some words after a long silence. Maybe it took times to digest Xiumin's abrupt confession.

 

 

 "I'm saying that we, Soo Hee and I are not getting married!" I remained silent although my heart clenched and shrinked to its smallest shape. It hurt. Then, our eyes met and he gestured for me to say something. Something to support his statements. I bitted my lips.

 

 

"Aunty, I-I also think this marriage is not going to work. I-I mean I'm just 19 years old.... I've plenty of things to do than marrying this playboy anyway... So, yeahh." What are you saying, stupid! It's always being your dream. The unrequited one.

 

 

"I think we should leave now.. It's been a pleasure to have dinner but it seems the situation is kinda mess up..." Dad spoke up and eventually grab my arms and dragged me out to the car. I could see he was full of guilt.

 

 

*********************************************

 

 

In the car

 

 

"I'm sorry Soo Hee... For not knowing what you want to do and forced you to this marriage.. I'm sorry." I pressed my hand to his and smiled. 

 

 

 

"No... Please don't be, dad... You're doing the best for me.. I know that but it seem you're not going to see me wearing a wonderful wedding dress. Such a pity though.. Hahaahha." Dad giggled. Yes, Dad... Smile. It made me feel much better.

 

 

"Aish!" He pinched my fluffy cheeks. Honey, our daughter have grown up.

 

 

***********************************

 

 

After showering, I went downstairs for breakfast. Right then, I heard a blast coming from dinning table. My eyes grew doubled the size.

 

 

"Yah! What are you doing here, in such morning?!" I shouted and dashed to the dining table.

 

 

"Morning, Hee!" He grinned.

 

 

*****************************************

 

 

“Spill. What do you want? Just tell me.” I said while glaring at Xiu Min with crossing hands.

 

 

“Ermm.. You know…” Xiumin opened his mouth hesistatedly.

 

 

“Whattt??!! Have you lose your mind? Do you think this as a kind of joke? It’s marriage that we're taking about! Marriage!!” I shouted on top of my lung. Aishh, this boy really make my nerves in the morning!

 

 

“I know I know… (Shoulder grabbed) But can you think again about this? Pleaseeeeeeee~ Soo Hee-ah~~~ For my mother’s sake, can’t you just play along with me?” He pleaded.

 

 

“Your mom? What'd happen after I left?”

 

 

“She’s being warded yesterday. Low BP (Blood Pressure)” Listening to that, I slapped hard on his head and shoulder. He whined, “Awwwchh.. Yahh!”

 

 

“I’ve told you so! Don’t do anything that will give her a shock but you’re stubborn! Now see what had happen! Or do you really want to see your mom’s dead body?”

 

 

“Yah! You’ve went too far!”
 

 

“What? Is it wrong to say that much to a stubborn, immature person who is also selfish and full of himself? Aishh!! Whatever you said, I won’t do it!”

 

 

“Soo Hee~~~ Pleaseee~ I’ll do anything you said and never be stubborn ever again! Promise!” He pleaded.

 

 

I sighed. “Whatever you said I don’t want to get involve anymore!”

 

 

“I really don’t want to use this but you gave me no choice.” He said. I gave him a confused look. 

 

 

"What is it now?"

 

 

“Aishh! (Sighed) Did you- By chance knew what had happen to your company now?” He carefully ask me.

 

 

“What are you talking about? Yah, explain it!”

 

 

“Your family’s company are in troubled right now. I heard it’s insider’s doing. He stoled money from several projects and clients began to suspect as they had given money but those projects didn’t even start yet.”

 

 

“And now, clients sued your company. Summon for such big amount.” He continued. Hearing that, I was speechless. How can I didn’t hear anything about this problems? No wonder Kwang Min was here..

 

 

“They can’t cover all those money-“

 

 

“So what are you trying to say?” I muttered at last.

 

 

“Marry me and I’ll help your company.” Silent.

 

 


 

*Revised