03 [Frienemy]

His Teenager's Wife #19 years old

Han Soo Hee's POV

 

 

I unwrapped the Cloud 9, chocolate bar and ate it in no time. I felt better with the taste of this chocolate. Thank you, Cheeky-bone, I prayed.

 

 

The waiting area was empty. I was waiting for the lift, all by myself. 

 

 

When I heard a TING, I only got to blink a few times before being drag into the elevator. My L.E Monster cap flew, leaving my loosen-tied hair. 

 

 

"My cap!" I shouted and the door shut. I glared up only to see a mischievous smile from Xiu Min. He interlocked my head under his armpit.

 

 

"Heyy, let me go!! Ouch!" I cried and struggled to escape myself.

 

 

"Nope! Until you say where'd you go just now. Answer like: going to the toilet is not accepted. You were out for like hours."

 

 

"I lost while searching for toilet, okay?"

 

 

"Told ya, it's not accepted!" He moved side to side, giving me more pain.

 

 

"Alright! Geez.." I grumbled while raising my hands. "I went to Chen's office. Okay? Now, let go off me!" I shook my body. Good thing nobody was here, in the lift.

 

 

He slowly ungrip his right arm.

 

 

I massaged my neck, tilting it left and right. "Why'd you go there? You know he's working right now."

 

 

"And that's the pleasure of teasing people. Messing up with them while they were busy on something. Anyway, he's my biggest enemy and it is my duty to make sure my enemies in misery! Muahahaha." I laughed in evil. 

 

 

Xiu Min face-palmed. "Aihh.. When will you matured?" 

 

 

I smirked. Then, I realised the elevator was moving down, away from the 56th floor - Xiu Min's office.

 

 

"Are we going somewhere?" I tilted my head to right.

 

 

He nodded. "Yup! We're going to eat at some place. He leisurely put his hand on my shoulders.

 

 

I looked at my wristwatch. 2.30p.m. "Seriously?! Lunch at this time? Bro, you are such a workaholic!"

 

 

"What can I do? I'm the boss. But seriously, I'm super hungry that I can eat a horse right now!" He held his stomach.

 

 

"What? Skipping breakfast again?" He scratched his head. I shook my head at him.

 

 

We headed off the lobby when Xiu Min's flexible eyes met its target-a young yet tall woman walking like a model with circa silk mini dress belted in brown, silverish stilleto and Louis Vuitton's black vintage purse hanging on her shoulder.

 

 

Xiumin let out a smirk. He gave me a sign, then left towards the woman.

 

 

I sighed. "Such a flirty guy!" 

 

 

♪Check me! Check me!♪

 

 

My ringtone sung, signaling me to check my Instagram notification. My eyes doubled its size.

 

 

LoveStrike posted a photo. 4 minutes ago.

WANTED: OWNER OF A DARK PURPLE CAP WITH 'M' SYMBOL. FOR RETURN PLEASE COMMENT..

(Picture of the cap below)

 

 

2K likes. 156 comments. I scrolled down the comments and wow! Most of it, or in scientific version-majority of the comments were from girls, whose claiming the cap as theirs. 

 

 

Who's this LoveStrike anyway, displaying my precious limited edition Monster cap?! He must've work here!

 

 

I commented the LoveStrike post, saying it belongs to me. No reply. I did not notice how I followed him and accepted his invitation to follow back. I clicked on the direct icon and searched for his name. Online. So, I sent him private message.

 

 

In minutes, he replied.

 

Is it truly yours? For real? Or some kind of tricks to flirt with me?

 

OMG! Who do you think you are? I bet you're just a coward, using the LoveStrike as profile name! And YES!! How many times do I have to repeat it?!!

 

None of your bussiness! If so, I'll make it short and simple:when and where you lost it?

 

Just now. About 15 minutes ago. At the elevator.

 

 

Then, come and get it, Kiddo! 

Oh, fyi, you have 45 seconds. Starting now!

 

 

Kiddo? Forty-five seconds?! Who- I gritted my teeth and cleched the phone hard. I glanced at Xiu Min, who still focused at the mini dress woman.

 

 

I decided to leaving him there and stormed up. The elevator was taking slow. So, I took the emergency stairs. Climbing to the 26th floor was not as easy as I thought. I was exhausted and out of gaseous at the eleventh floor. 

 

 

I pressed the UP button. I burst into and collapsed in the elevator. To the 26th.

 

 

I sprinted as fast as my legs could run and went to Chen's office. I twisted the knob of his door, eventhough his secretary blocked me. None.

 

 

"Where's he?" I asked in panting.

 

 

"At the pantry." I followed the directions toward the pantry. He was there. Smirking at me as he was waiting for me while holding a cup on his left and his phone on his right hand.

 

 

"One minute and thirty-four seconds. Not bad! For you." He sneered. Oh, I hate his smile!

 

 

"Doesn't matter! Now, where is my cap, Chen?!" I tried to catch some air. He sipped of his cup. Perharps, coffee. The typical drinks for workers.

 

 

Gently, he put his cup. "Don't you get my message, Kiddo? Come and get it yourself."

 

 

"Oho. You'll get what you want!" I gave him a 'you-mess-up-with-a-wrong-person' stares. I moved forward.

 

 

Chen ran from me. There were a round table, separating me and Chen. We went circled for several rounds before Chen managed to escape and accelerated to the office. He flit a lot making me hard to breath.

 

 

The workers focused their eyes as we ran through the office as if we were in playground. But it did not bother me for not catching Chen.

 

 

He managed to go inside one of the elevator, with some workers. I was a minute late before the door closed. I could see his sight at a corner, bidding me good bye in the most annoying way-mocking smile and waved me a hand.

 

 

"He is so- Urghh!" I stormed off my feet. Then, sneaked into the other elevator. I pressed the level button based on my instict. Just wish my sixth sense worked so I could finish him off!

 

 

I explored well on the tenth floor. I met a group of women workers, chatting and giggled. I walked towards them.

 

 

"Excuse me, may I ask something?" I interrupted their conversation. They looked at each other.

 

 

So, I went on. "Have you seen Chen, here? On this level?"

 

 

One of them shook their head after a long silence. Their muteness giving me extra sense. I walked away but even so, I observed them with doubt eyes.

 

 

I sensed their eyes nailed at me as I paced. When I turned back, they began chit-chat.

 

 

He must've here! I walked normally, as nothing happen and when I was a mile away, I hid myself behind walls and watched them from distance.

 

 

Just in time, Chen came out of his hid and perhaps thanking the women workers for their cooperation as I saw they were giggling. They excused themself, leaving Chen, alone. I took this golden opportunity to approach him silently.

 

 

I grabbed him by neck and he shrieked. "Arghh!!" The way he got startled was girly and unmanly at all! The moment I got him, he yelled and stumbled down the floor. His face was awesome and suitable for a gag picture, as he reacted as if he was being kidnap. Seeing it, I let the grip and guffawed at him.

 

 

"It's not funny at all!" He snorted. I held my stomach and mocked him. 

 

 

"Dude, you should see your face just now! It's so UGLY!" I wiped my tears from laughing hard.

 

 

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Go ahead and laugh!" He placed my cap on his head while dusting his pants emotionlessly.

 

 

"Jong Dae! You know, you're still the same Jong Dae! I'm glad to meet you again!" I gently tapped his shoulder. 

 

 

He brushed my hand away. "What's with the 'glad to meet you again' thing? Not that you'll go somewhere-" He stopped and stared at me.

 

 

"You're not going anywhere, right?" 

 

 

"Lol! Hell yeah! Where else can I go? Yah! Have you eaten? Oh, not yet? So great! How about lunch with me? Yes? Great! Let's go!" I changed the subject by bombarded him with my ask-and-answer-it-myself games. Seeing his dissatisfied face, I tangled his arm and pulled into elavator.

 

 

**************************************

 

 

TING !

 

 

I dragged Chen to the cafeteria at the lobby, where I caught Xiu Min walked toward us while glaring.

 

 

"Where.Did.You.Go?!" He gritted his teeth as I showed my white teeth with 'peace' finger symbol.

 

 

Then he took a glimpse at his cousin. "And why are you with HIM?!"

 

 

"Yeah.. Long sto-"

 

 

"Make it short and simple!" He said in monotone.

 

 

I gave a smile. "Alright! How about we go lunch together? The three of us?" I passed my idea to them and grabbed Chen's arm forward. 

 

 

Xiu Min stopped us. "With him? Hell no!"

 

 

"Yah! You think I want? Don't you see I'm being drag?" Chen uttered in annoyance.

 

 

The staring eyes contest begun. I stood before them.

 

 

"Guys! It's just a lunch!" I spoke up. And they ignored me.

 

 

"NO! NEVER!" They said in unison and moved to opposite direction.

 

 

Standing between them, I thought, "So which direction should I go? Friend or enemy?"

 

 

Within seconds, a hand suddenly gripped my wrist and dragged me away. "It's me who asked you first!"

 

 

Xiu Min brought me to the cafe. I glimpse at Chen who was strudging towards elevator.

 

 

******************************

 

 

"What did you expected from her, Kim Jong Dae?" Chen sighed and smiled weakly as the elevator went up.

 

 

*******************************

 

After a light knock from the door, his secretary entered the room with a plastic bag.

 

 

"Sorry to interrupt but, someone dropped this on my desk when I left to toilet." She put the plastic bag on Chen's table and went out.

 

 

"She sure has something!" Chen gently curved a smile on his face while staring at a letter. 

 

 

Yah, Cheeky bone! Eat the food! Better eat it! If you don't, my reporter will report to me!!

-Loveable Nemesis-

 

 

"This girl, really! She only bought me two bread,a coke and what? A lollipop?" He chuckled.

 

 


 

*Revised