Private Dancer : PART THREE

Adventures with Luhan

flashback - LUHAN POV

"come on Jia! Don't be such a baby, jump in!" The lake behind Fei's parent's house was our favorite place to hang out. It was our last day of sixth grade and we wanted to celebrate. "Hey! I am not a baby Luhan!" She shouted back at me, her hands on her hips. "Then prove it Jia." Fei said, losing her patience. "Fine!" Running backwards, she took in a huge breath and ran towards, then leaping into the lake with a huge splash. "See I told you guys!" 

"Luhan!" I looked over to see my dad calling out my name. His face had an unpleasant look upon it. He was angry. I bid my goodbyes to my three friends and walked toward my father. Without even telling Fei's parents I was leaving, I wonder if they already knew or not. Me and my father made our way to his car and settled in. I could feel nothing but tension between us. The only time he picked me up from somewhere was when he needed someone to take his anger out on. " I thought mom said I could spend the night? Why did you pick me up so early?" Silence. He took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, bringing it to his lips. I hated when he smoked, especially in a confined space like this one. It was another one of the many reasons my mother wanted nothing to do with him. "I'm not picking you up." Hearing this I relaxed. But if he wasn't picking me up, why was he here? "You're going to stay here from now on." His voice was cold and emotionless, and I couldn't quite figure out what he was trying to tell me. "For how long?" I asked him not daring to look at his face. The same fear that I had felt when my parents told me they were getting divorced was present once again and took over my body. "Forever." "What? Why? What happened that I have to stay-" "Your mother Luhan." My eyes caught his this time. He looked me dead in my eyes and put out his cigarette. "She's dead." 

PRESENT DAY

" Luhan, listen to me. You fired the best three women you have working for you. Those girls love you and care about you more than anything else. They don't care about the money, none of that matters to them! They are working for you because they want to help you achieve your dreams. Do you know that you're all they talk about? They are so proud of you Luhan. You need them and they need you. Take them back, forgive them put all of this behind you." Kris had a way of getting to me. He was a very wise young man, which explained his success, and why our friendship lasted as long as it did. I was at his office, sitting in the chair in front of his desk while he lectured to me. This was becoming way too common. I hated the fact that he saw me like this so often. That he knew the real me so well.  He got up from his chair not saying another word and walked towards the door. I still hadn't lifted my head from staring at the ground, so I hadn't noticed when the three girls I needed to see the most walked in. 

YOUR POV

he looked so helpless, so lonely, hurt and desperate. The three of us stood in a line, staring back at Luhan. He slowly stood up from the chair, his eyes switching from us to Kris. His face was cold and indifferent for a few more moments, until he cracked a smile smile. "I missed you girls." With this the four of us gathered into a hug and began to quietly cry. Pulling back from the hug, Luhan got on his knees. "I am so sorry I have been acting so hostile to you all. I just, I thought I needed some time alone, but i really just needed to have you guys closer to me. I'm sorry for pushing you all away. Do you forgive me?" Of course we did. 

THREE WEEKS LATER

"Okay, so after your interview, you have a CF filming an hour later, then the photo shoot with Vogue after that. Then lastly your sound check and performance for MTV." Jia was reading off Luhan schedule to him while he sat and got his makeup done. Fei sat in the chair next to him and I sat across from them watching the crew get him ready. "_______, can you hand me a water bottle please, and turn up the TV." I got up from my spot and got Luhan his water.  I turned up the TV that was set the the news channel. "he is a liar, a cheater, and he doesn't deserve the fame he gets! He is not a good man! Do not support him!"  All of our attention was now focused on the TV. suddenly, a video of Luhan and a women leaving his place showed on the screen. There was at least three videos, all had different women with Luhan. "Don't support him!"  Everyone in the room laid eyes on Luhan, a shocked expression on his face........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what do you all think so far? Are you all happy the four got back together? I hope some of the flashbacks provide a little bit of history behind Luhan and his actions. There will be more in the future to help you all understand him better. I hope you all are enjoying the fic and look out for more updates soon! Also if you could, in the comment tell me what you think will/should happen to Luhan. I really want to know what you guys are thinking! Until next time!! xx