!!!!!!

Adventures with Luhan

Hey everyone!! I know I haven't updated this story (or any of my stories) in a while, so I thought I should probably give you all a little update about what's going on with this series... I have been thinking up a couple of ideas for new chapters to go into this series, so I'll put some of the new ideas I've come up with and started on so far! Look out for them! 

 

Chapter Stories:

(M) I Trusted You: Luhan goes out to celebrate his award for Artist of the Year with his fellow EXO M members. While conversating with Tao, he notices a girl in trouble outside of the bar. As soon as he makes his way over to her, he becomes a witness to a sight he thought only happened in movies. It seems as if she will be the one saving him tonight, and winning his heart in the end. 

 

(M) Private Dancer: Luhan is a Chinese pop singer known around the world for his talents, his charisma, and his private life. You are one of his backup dancers. Only thing that separates you from the other dancers is that you know Luhan better than any of the others. You two have been friends since middle school and you just want to see your friend succeed. But what happens when the fame, the women, and the money get to his head?

 

One Shots/Two shots 

All of Me: *based off of John Legend's "All of Me"* Luhan has something to ask you. Will you say yes or no?

 

But Baekhyun said?!: Baekhyun's been talking , and Luhan finds out.

 

Fight Me!: You are the only female member on the schools wrestling team, and Luhan is the captain. You are extremely good at what you do, but Luhan won't let you succeed without a fight. Even if it means sacrificing his team's chances at winning the championship.

 

(M) A party for two/You're not invited: It's valentines day and Joonmyeon doesn't seem to understand that three's a crowd.