Private Dancer : PART TWO

Adventures with Luhan

"...........He's lost it this time.......He fired the three of us and now he won't talk to us.......I don't know! You know how he gets!..........Okay, thanks Kris, this means a lot..." 

LUHAN'S POV 

"NO! There is no way in hell I am going to let those three ungrateful women have their jobs back! They deserve what I did to them, and what I did is for the best..........For all of us....." 

THREE WEEKS LATER

"You know what, I hate to say this, but I'm actually kind of happy Luhan fired us.. This is the most stress free I have been in a while!" Jia said while sitting on my bed, a jar of ice cream held in her hands. "Then why are we sitting around in our pajamas like our boyfriend just left us?" Fei was right. We have had absolutely nothing to do since the day we lost our jobs. And as "happy" as we were, we missed our jobs. We missed Luhan too. "Do you think he really fired us because of e argument we had or was there something bigger he's just not telling us?" The three of us looked at each other seriously. For the thought of Luhan keeping something so big from us made our minds wonder frantically. "We need to talk to him...."

LUHAN'S CONDO

"Since we're done here, you can get your things and leave." Luhan said coldly to the pettite girl laying in his bed next to him. He had turned his back towards her, not wanting to see the hurt or angry expression on her face. He's seen the same look from many different girls way too many times. "You know what..." The girl replied in an aggressive tone, getting out of his bed harshly gathering her things. "They were right about you. You are a complete ungrateful, selfish, . I see why you're alone and nobody ever sticks around you!" He wanted to keep his mouth shut, but she had hit a nerve in him. And his blood boiled quickly. "You know what, I didn't have to take your back here! I could have left you there with the rest of those loose women and let somebody else you! Is that what you wanted? No? It couldn't have been seeing as how you were on my as soon as I walked in! So do yourself a favor and get the hell out of my house before I do something I'll regret!" Her face read utter shock, but not for long. A soft chuckle left her lips, and she slapped him hard enough that his body fell back onto the bed. She said nothing else and left slamming the door behind her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alone. Once again, he was alone. In his bed, the curtains pulled close letting not even an ounce of light come through the windows. His whole house was entirely too dark, exactly how he wanted it. How he needed it. In the dark, there was no way for him to see the tears stains that flooded his pillows. See the remains of the bookcase he had completely destroyed after the girl had left. Or the mirror he had shattered with his fist, leaving huge wounds that he didn't even try to tend to. Or remind him that today was a new day, but absolutely nothing has changed. he was still the selfish man he was last night. And he had still lost his friends that he needed the most right now. In the dark he was left with his thoughts and his thoughts alone.

FLASHBACK

"Luhan, there's something me and your mom have to tell you. It's very important, so listen to what I am telling you. Do you hear me?" Luhan nodded, fear completely taking over his body at the thought of what his parents had to tell him. "Yes papa." Luhan's parents looked at each other before returning their gazes back toward Luhan. "We........your mother and I......Are getting a divorce.." There was a look of honest confusion on Luhan's little face. His brows furrowed together trying to understand what divorce meant, and why his parents were getting one. "What, what's that?" His father sighed heavily and got up from the couch across from the chair his son sat in. "Son, you mom and I are not going to be married anymore." Hearing this Luhan's heart sank and his mouth went dry. "You have a choice...you can come live with me, or stay with you mom. What are you going to do?" 

"But you said... You remember? You said you and mommy were gonna be together forever! Are you leaving us? Why are you leaving mommy?! Don't you love her anymore?!"