Private Dancer : PART ONE

Adventures with Luhan

".....And I would like to thank all of my fans for supporting and loving me, even through the difficulties. I know sometimes you may wonder, why did I fall in love with this man? Why do I support him so much? Well tonight, right here on this very stage I make a promise to you all. A promise that I plan on keeping until my dying day. I promise, that I will be the best person, performer, and man to all my fans around the world. All my hard work will be payed in the rememberence of all of the fans that helped me get to where I am today. I love you all and thank you." 

"What an inspiring man. I can wait to see what he does in the future........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV (back at the hotel) 

"I said beer! Not whatever the hell this is!" Luhan was getting in Jia's face over something stupid once again. You would think after all she does for him, and how well she treats him, Luhan would return the favor. But instead he treats her like whenever he feels like it. Constantly screaming at her and accusing her of horrible things he knows she didn't or wouldn't do. He didn't always treat her like this. In fact, he used to treat her as a sister, maybe even loved her. Ever since he 'made it big' he doesn't treat her, or any of us the same. "I-I'm sorry Luhan, your order must have gotten mixed up......" She didn't dare lift her gaze from off the ground and only spoke in a whisper, afraid to set him off again. Luhan, who was already inches away from her, got in her face, and put his hand on her shoulder. His actions made her body cease all movements completely and the room grew into an even quieter silence. Luhan was a strong man, capable of damage whenever he lost his temper, and he made sure everyone he worked with was aware of this. But he swore he would never hurt any of us. And he always kept his word. Not without pushing it as far as he could though. He bent down to her level to whisper in her ear. You could see Jia's body tense up, and her inhale sharply. "Well then Miss Jia. Don't you think you should fix that?." She nodded. He went back to his original stance, only this time placing his other hand on her shoulder as well, looking dead straight into her eyes. "Then.Go.Fix.It." He growled harshly at her, sending her out of the room. 

This left only Luhan, Fei and myself left in the large hotel room. "Fei." Luhan called for her in a cold voice. Only to have her look up at him with an emotionless expression. Fei, as well as Jia, were always with Luhan. They knew everything about him. How he was as a child, his fears, strengths, weaknesses. The only difference between Fei and Jia was that Fei was not afraid of Luhan in any way. He could yell and scream, even threaten her if he wanted to, but Fei knew Luhan far too well to give into him. She knew he was scared, and hurt, and took it on everyone around him. She knew he didn't mean to hurt her, Jia, or anyone. He was just afraid. Everything happened way too fast for him to take time out and grieve. So instead of letting all his feelings out, he kept them all in, slowly replacing his love he once had for sadness. The sadness then turned to anger, and the anger has stayed with him ever since. 

"What Luhan." Fei's voice was just as cold as the one he had used on her moments ago.  "Go make sure Jia doesn't mess up my drink again, and if she does, you will be the one to receive the punishment." She rolled her eyes, but still complied to what he order her to do, leaving the room shortly after. He was still visibly angry, and all over a drink... 

Once she left, Luhan retreated back into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. I sighed heavily and made my way towards the bathroom. The four of us have been friends since we were kids, and in the years we've been friends, we all had different roles. Luhan used to be the brave and fun one. The one that used to always get us in trouble with his adventures and games. But he never failed to make us laugh and smile, and could always tell when one of us was feeling bad. Fei, had the motherly role of the group, and she still has that role to this day. Whenever Luhan would get us in trouble, she had a million and one tricks up her sleeve to get us out of it. She was a very good kid, and her parents prized achievement. Jia, was what we called, a scaredy-cat. She always protested against Luhan's adventures, but would go anyway, not traveling too far behind. She was the easiest to play pranks on, but was without a doubt the smartest one out of the four of us. She just didn't particularly like some of the things we did. And then there's me. I was the care taker of the group. Even though the other three were easy to talk to, I had made it my job to make sure the four of us were always together and we're okay. And if there was anything that any of them needed, they knew they could come to me. I still have that role. Even if it means staying on the phone at ungodly hours of the night to talk out a problem, or even got to a rehearsal or sound check just to be there, I would do it. It seems as if now more than ever, my job has become more hectic, and causing me more stress.

"Luhan, are you okay in there?" I knocked on the door to the bathroom, but got no response. I tried to open the door, but it was locked, still without a reply from him. "Luhan open the door now. Let me talk to you." Still nothing. " You know what Luhan I am getting sick of this. All of us are. You can't keep doing this! It's unfair!" Suddenly I heard something slam against a hard surface, and seconds later, Luhan swung the door open and came charging towards me. "UNFAIR?! UNFAIR?! YOU THINK HOW I'M TREATING YOU IS UNFAIR?!" By now he had me pinned against the wall opposite the bathroom door. His hands secured tightly around my wrists, holding my arms behind my back."DO YOU NOT.....APPRECIATE THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU?! HUH?! I BUST MY FOR YOU, FEI AND JIA AND YOU THINK I AM BEING UNFAIR?!"  Now Fei and Jia had returned to the hotel room only to see us in this position and Luhan angrier than he was before they left. "You know what..." He noticed Fei and Jia enter the room again, and let go off my wrists, running his hand through his hair. "Since you three seem to think I'm being unfair, you all can find new jobs. I want the three of you gone by morning." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what did you guys think of chapter one?? There's still more to come! Oh and by the way, Fei and Jia are Luhan's assistants!!! Don't forget to tell me what you guys think and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!! Until next time! Dun dun duuuuuuuun.