Eat you up: PART ONE

Adventures with Luhan

*Starting off with a nice ty one lol! Enjoy~ xx*

 

"Thank you for having me over this year. I enjoyed the food, and you all are very welcoming!"  "Aww, you are absolutely welcome dear, you can come over and enjoy yourself anytime." I watched as my family and boyfriend conversed with one another. It brought a smile on my face to know that my family loved my boyfriend as much as I do. And it was even better knowing that they all got along so well. Even my brother, who claimed "Nobody is good enough for my baby sister." says that Luhan is part of the family now. I couldn't be happier. "Well I should start heading back to the apartment now before it gets too late." Luhan said sadly, eyeing me as if he really didn't want to go. "Don't forget to take yourself a plate Luhan. And please drive safely, I heard there was going to be a storm tonight,." My mother told him, handing him a plate of food, on top of a plate of desert. "Um about that...It looks like the storm came a little bit early..." With that we all ran towards the window to look outside, and saw the streets horribly covered with snow, and the trees violently whipping in the wind. "There's no way he's going to be able to drive in all that snow!" With that, I suddenly had an idea... "Well, maybe he can stay in the guest room. No one ever uses it.." I tried to sound as innocent as I could. However, despite my efforts, Luhan caught on quickly to my idea. "Well, I don't see why not. I'll get the room ready for you Luhan. Son, you go ahead and start getting ready for bed, you too James." My mother exclaimed to the other two. It was almost too easy. As soon as they all left the living room, we fell on the couch and tried to stifle our laughter. "So, my dear, do you plan on paying me a visit in this guest room of yours tonight?" Luhan whispered to me with a mischievous grin plastered on his face. "I'll see what I can do my love." 

"Goodnight everyone, see you all in the morning!" My mother yelled from her room upstairs. "Goodnight!" The planned time for our secret meeting was 12:30. Not too late, and given how much food the elders ate tonight, they should all be passed out by then. I sat in my bed literally counting the minutes until we got to meet. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrating from underneath my pillow. 15 more minutes!  Seems as if he is as excited as I am. 

12:29. I shot up out of my bed and jogged towards the door, putting my ear to it before twisting the handle and walking down the hallway. As soon as I closed my door, my heart starting beating profoundly. I finally made it to his door and stood there staring at it. It wasn't a long hallway, but it felt as if I had just walked the Golden Gate Bridge. I tried my best to knock on the door quietly, but my nerves got the best of me causing the knock to be louder than I intended it to be. I heard his footsteps on the other side of the door, and the handle twisted. "Hi love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Part two coming soon! xx*