This isn't right

The Phoenix Inside

Myungsoo's POV

What is this? Who is she talking about? Is it  about me?  I hope so. 

 

-Umm, no, please no. Don't do this...

Now what the... what is she dreaming about? Should I wake her up?

- No, don't you dare raise your hand ... nooo

-Aniya, WAKE UP!

I couldn't be gentle anymore. Was she dreaming about being beaten? I wanted to make sure she won't  have to feel any pain anymore. So I couldn't just shake her gently. I had to wake her up quick, and the only effective method was to shout. He really was a jerk. And not only her, but that horrible man too. Her uncle was very awful. And she had to go through all that pain. 

-What? Where am I? Oh, Myungsoo... I'm so glad that you're here. I had a horrible dream. He was beating me and...

-Shush. I know. Don't think about it. I'm here and I won't let it happen again.  I'll protect you forever.

-I.. I... um... are you sure? Won't you leave me in the end, too? They all do...

-Did I ever leave you? I didn't. I was always here. Since day 1. Remember how we met? It wasn't by chance, we were meant to be together. So don't make up untrue stories about me leaving you. I don't care what happens to me, as long as you are safe with me.

-Umm, ok... But I'm still...

-Don't think about anything now, and go to sleep. Goodnight!

-But...

-I said goodnight!

-Ne ne, I'll go to sleep. Goodnight oppa!

 

Hey Guys! It's me. I've changed the characters in this story last night. I hope you'll like my story and please, for goodness' sake, comment and subscribe. I feel like I'm talking to myself. I really want some feedback. Jebal! I know it's a short chapter...

Thank you :)