What now?

The Phoenix Inside

 

 Chunji’s POV

*Ringtone Baby Soul's- No better than strangers*

-What? Oh , her phone. What should I… should I answer? Maybe… well… uh… what the… Yobuseyo?

-Who is there? You’re not Aniya.

-Oh… I’m her… boyfriend, yeah that’s right, boyfriend. Who are YOU?

-Ohh really? Boyfriend? You can’t be her boyfriend. I’ve just broken up with her. Wait! Chunji?!

How on Earth? Who is this guy that knows me? He sounds like…

-L.joe?!

-You bet! What are you doing with Aniya? Where is she? Is she OK?

-Why do you care? You’ve just said that you broke up with her. Listen… I don’t want her to suffer anymore. So you better leave her alone.  She’d had enough.

-Wait! And why is it different for you? You  were the one that threw her away like a piece of garbage.

-And what did you do? You did the same, you broke up with her…

-I had a good reason for that… I didn’t want to…

- Neither did I. It was a stupid thing to do, and now I’m going to fix it.

-WHAT?! I was going to do that.

-Well good luck on that. You’re late.

-No I’m not. Tell me where you 2 are. I can’t let this happen.

-Like I’d tell you. Oh , there is no signal. Gotta go, bye!

-Nooo, you jerk!

Well that was that. I’d better act fast. I have to get her back. But why is she unconscious for so long? I’d better call an ambulance or something.

 *bang bang*

What now?

-Yes? Who is it?  

-I’m Myungsoo.

-Who?

-Who is there? Open the door. NOW!

-Ok. Sheesh. What is wrong with you?

-Nothing! I want to know what is wrong with YOU.  What are you doing here? And where is Aniya? Speak fast!

- She’s in bed .

-WHAT? What did you do to her?

-No…nothing. Man, why are you so scary?

-Because… it’s not like you’re the most reliable person I know. And I know Aniya. She is too good and gullible. Did you lay a finger on her?

-Slow down. I brought her home, because she fainted.

-And what were you doing with her?

-I was passing by , when I saw her on the streets alone. She looked really scared and tired. She even had red and wet eyes. And then she passed out.

-I think I know why.

-Care to share?

-Well, you see…

 

 

Author's note

Hey there! Another chapter... Myungsoo appeared... finallylaugh. I hope it will make you stay tunned and subscribe. And comment if it isn't too much. I don't like feeling like I am writing for nobody. Thanks!