It's not the end... I hope...

The Phoenix Inside

 

 ’’-Are you serious?’’

  She wondered all the time why she was always there for him. She

 was always caring about him, worrying if  he ate and slept well, if he was tired after work , if he smiled and laughed at least twice in a day … but, he didn’t. He was just using her…Using her for making him feel better. At that time she didn’t realize the real him, because that supposed to be magnificent feeling was blinding her. Indeed, she was just too involved emotionally with him, that she did not see what he was doing to her. He was just toying with her and destroying every piece of her little by little. 

 And now, he has the guts to just come to her, and tell her he doesn’t love her anymore. Now that’s too much for her to handle. It was just like suddenly she was hit by heavy raindrops, on an apparently sunny day. But, finally, she was able to find out who he really was. A guy with an icy heart and with no respect.

-Yes, I’m serious. You see… how should I put this? I was just using you the whole time. And I’m sorry it had to go this way. I didn’t think you really loved me. I thought that you were just like other girls, looking for someone to …

-OK. Enough is enough. I don’t want to hear again that same old line. I’ve heard it so much that I might have to change my ears. Look, I know that you guys are afraid of commitment, love and all of that and you are just looking for fun. But do us a favour and don’t treat all the girls like your ticket to heaven. We are not some toys for you to play with when you get bored, and when we are just not that interesting anymore, to replace it. Do you understand me, L.joe?

-Not quite. I don’t get it how you girls , oh well only some of you, put so much love into a relationship. You should just treat it like we do.

-You are such a jerk. I’ve seen many things in my life, but you are just too much. I’m leaving, you’re making me sick. I don’t want to see you in front of my eyes, EVER! I’ll make sure , if by chance I spot you, to avoid you however I can. No matter if I might get into trouble, it’s better than seeing you. I might as well get hit by a car than ever seeing your disgusting face even for a second. I’m wasting my time and breath with you. Goodbye!

-Wait a minute… Aniya…

 And she went out of the café. She began running and running from Lee Joon, her, now, ex boyfriend. If that can be named boyfriend. She  was so hurt and disappointed, more in herself, because she fell yet again , in another trap. Although she promised herself not to love with so much heart and soul, she actually couldn’t restrain herself from having strong feelings. That is just who she is. A hopeless romantic … should I say woman? Actually , she is 20 years old, so she is considered by social standards a woman. But, emotionally and mentally speaking, she became a woman, long time ago. She was always capable of loving unconditionally and truly dedicate herself to another person, without considering the consequences. Therefore, she always got hurt in the end, because the people she loved, left her as if she was a wrecked ship. Actually, after all those heartbreaking experiences, you can say that she is a slowly sinking ship. I don’t know if she can handle it anymore. But she may be stronger than she appears.

 

Author's note 

Hi! this is the first chapter. It's kind of short, but it's just de beginning. please subscribe and comment.  I'll do my best so you won't regret it. Thanks!