C J Chapter 5

Cute Jealousy

Chapter five


 

Suho sat down in the chair in front of Kyungsoo after his co-workers started getting scared of him talking to himself for almost an hour. They had told him that Kyungsoo sound like a mad man and every time they try to talk to him he glares at them—as well as the customers. It’s seems like a possessed demon that is ready to kill at any moment and it’s scaring everyone.

“Kyungsoo ah…” Suho called out the younger guy name.

There was no response to it however. Suho then taps Kyungsoo on the shoulder, again, there was no response from the him. He became even more concern of his brother, he needs to get Kyungsoo to snap out of it. He thought that maybe if he started saying things that Kyungsoo likes, maybe he’ll respond, but still nothing. Then he thought maybe things that Kyungsoo hates, still, nothing. He is running out of ideas, but after a few minutes Suho remembers something that has been bothering Kyungsoo lately. Suho really hopes that Kyungsoo will respond this time.

“Is this about that Tao guy?” Kyungsoo’s looks up at him the mention of Tao’s name. Bingo. “Do you want to talk about it?”

The Kyungsoo gave Suho a pitiful look before looking away, and that instant Suho knew something is up. Something must have happen between Kyungsoo and the Tao guy. He took the plate that the Kyungsoo is wiping and set it on top of the table, so Kyungsoo will talk without distraction.

“Kyungsoo, tell me what’s wrong. Maybe I can try to help you—“

“Hyung, how can you help me when I don’t even know what is wrong with me.” Kyungsoo let out a big sigh. There was a moment of silent before Kyungsoo continue. “It’s just that…lately…I’ve been noticing that he hasn’t been looking for me for a while. Which I thought that I would be happy that he’s finally left me alone. But…”

Suho notices the change in the younger’s tone of voice sound like a mix of sadness and frustration (maybe anger too), and the half open eyelids of his seems like he is at lost. He didn’t say anything and let Kyungsoo continue on talking.

“But, this morning, when I saw him smiling at someone else,” Kyungsoo place a hand over his heart. “I felt my chest squeezing so tightly here. Later on, I found out that he has made friend with a transfer student, a first year.  He is the same person he was smiling at. They looked so close to each other, they were even laughing and hugging each other in front of me. Also, he called me…Kyungsoo.”

Suho gives Kyungsoo a confused look. “That’s your name though, so what’s wrong with that?”

“He used to call me Soosoo…” His expression stiffens slightly before it softens up again. “I hated that stupid nickname, but it seems so weird not hearing him say Soosoo.”

Suho notices Kyungsoo starts playing with his fingers, which made him realizes that this is something big that is bothering the younger. Kyungsoo isn’t someone to take everything lightly; Suho knows that, when Kyungsoo is focus on something, he tends to take it very seriously. One thing that Suho knows for sure after hearing Kyungsoo talk is that he has very well developed a major liking to this Tao kid, even more then he thought. Another thing is that, knowing Kyungsoo as much as he does, Kyungsoo himself is really unaware of his own feelings. Suho wonders if he should tell Kyungsoo, but decided not to since he knows that Kyungsoo is going to denied it again. Suho thinks that it would be better if Kyunngsoo figures it out himself, expressing it on his own term.

“Don’t worry about it.” Suho pats Kyungsoo’s shoulder, causing Kyungsoo to look up at him. He gives the younger a reassuring smile. “It’s just a phase you’re going through, it’ll pass quickly. Everyone goes through a trail like this; it’s a part of growing up. I did too, so don’t think about it too much. But, if you worry about it so much just go talk to him.”

“Talk…to…him?” Kyungsoo thought out loudly right when the front door bell jingle.

“Excuse me, I am from Ryuubi Café, I am here to pick up an order.”

Kyungsoo hold body stiffens up like a rock as he recognizes the voice right away. It’s like his body is fighting the urge to turn around and look at that person. Suho notices it right away.

“Ah~ Right on time.” Baekhyun spoke up as he place two bags of three Styrofoam box (full of food) on the counter. “But, wait, you’re not the usual guy that comes pick up the order. Are you a new Employee there? What’s your name?”

“Ah, the usual person is sick today so I came instead. My name is Zitao.” He smiles.

“Well…” Baekhyun smile as he looks at Tao. “You’re welcome here anytime.” He extended his hand out to him and Zitao politely shook his and. Out of nowhere Baekhyun pulls Zitao closer to him. “My name is Baekhyun by the way; do you want to exchange numbers?”

“Yah. Baekhyun stop messing with the customer.” Suho finally said seeing how Baekhyun is hitting on the customer again. It’s not good for business and plus he’s is worry that Baekhyun won’t live to see another day if he continues on. Suho got up and walks over to Tao and bows to him and apologize. “Please excuse his behavior.”

Zitao smile, “It’s no problem, he’s very cute.”

After exchanging a few more conversation, Zitao paid for the order and left the restaurant. Baekhyun was in extreme bliss because he was able to get Zitao’s phone number, and at how good looking Tao is. Little did he know that there is someone there who is at his boiling point and is about to explode.

“Baek, I think you should stop your gloating.” Suho said, as he is noticing the menacing aura coming from Kyungsoo, by just looking at his back.

“Why?” he ask, not understanding the situation. Before Suho could even answer him, Baek starts to feel a really bad ominous sensation coming his way. His head slowly turn to his side and there he sees the deadly killer glare of Do Kyungsoo.

“Baek….” Suho said. “Run for your life.”

 


Omg~ I am so sorry. This took so long and I only posted a short chapter. So so so sooooooooooooo sorry. I realize that I can't really do long chapters and usually do these short ones. Please forgive me. But I really want to continue this series. So please bare with me. Again I am so sorry. orz

As for question to Kai and Lay, more will be reveal later on about them, and about Tao, Kyungsoo, and Sehun too.

And SooSoo, why you so jelly???????? lmao Here let TaoTao massage you~♥ Be happy now~

image