C J Chapter 1.5

Cute Jealousy

Chapter One.Five


Tao watches as Kyungsoo rush out the door, and the smile on his lips fades away. He took a deep breath and sigh heavily as he walks towards the door—to exit out of the classroom. His heart feels heavy. He could feel it ripping ever so slowly and painfully. He had thought that the shorter boy would have love his new (blonde color hair) look, from the way Kyungsoo was staring at him, he was sure that shorter boy seems like it at least. It is also the first time Kyungsoo has ever looked at him with such admiration in his eyes. Tao thought that maybe, just maybe he has finally have a place in Kyungsoo’s heart. A year, they have been together—as friends (at least he thinks they are)—and there seems to be no progress in of the shorter boy showing him any sign affection (as he did for the boy) in return. As he depressingly walks out of the classroom door—with his head lower—not notice the presence of another and bumps into someone, causing the person to fall down.

“AH! I’m sorry.” Tao apologize as he quickly went to the stranger’s side. It was a male student, since he was wearing the same uniform as himself. Tao slightly bending forward, extending his hand to help the male student up to his feet, he felt bad since it is his fault for not looking where he was going. The student grabs Tao’s hand and instead of letting the blonde Chinese boy pull him up, the student forcefully pulls him down. Being in an unbalance position, Tao fell on top of the student, who now is lying on his back. Surprise by the sudden action Tao tries to get up, only to get hold back with two arms gently wraps around his neck as his eyes met with another pair staring straight at him. Tao could help but to study the face of the stranger at that moment. Pretty white pale skin, bleach blonde hair, well-groom eyebrows, dark brown eyes, straight nose, beautiful shapely jaw-line, and lastly, cute pink lips. From those lips, Tao could see a smirk on the stranger’s lips.

“I’ve always wanted to do this.” The student said, his eyes not leaving Tao’s face.  

Tao blink a few times, confuse at what the student was saying, before realizing that their position right now would look odd for anyone who comes across them. Removing the arms around his neck, Tao calmly got up onto his feet.

“Sehun.” The student said, slowly getting up onto his feet and brush the invisible dust off his clothes and his hand. His eyes landed straight on Tao and for some reason Tao could not look away. “First year student, Oh Sehun.” He said as a smirk creep up at the corner of his lips.


Notice that this chapter is 1.5 because this is suppose to go with chapter 1. This is from Tao's POV.