C J Chapter 3.5

Cute Jealousy

Chapter Three.Five


Even though Kris had told him to go home, Tao ended up going shopping instead. He is still feeling a little (a lot actually) upset, and going home would just make it worse, because he will just end up laying on his bed thinking about why the owl eye boy is avoiding him. It makes him frustrated just thinking about it. Shopping is one of Tao's many favorite hobbies. Shopping is good, shopping makes all those wondering thoughts go away, because when he shops, all he thinks about is the things he will buy—it will make him feel less frustrated. At least he wants to think that it will. Tao had gone to three clothing store at the mall, and in each store he bought something—a shirt, pair of jeans, or a pair of shoes. Feeling a little hungry, Tao ended up going to the food court to get something to eat. He was not sure what he wanted, there were different types of variety of foods. When he finally decided on the Italian pasta, he reaches inside his pocket to take out his wallet just to feel an empty pocket. Tao panic and he drops his bags onto the floor and frisk his pockets for it. His face pale when he did not feel his wallet in any of the pockets.

“Where’s my wallet?!” Tao whine quietly and his eyes skim the white marble tile floor.  Quickly, Tao picks up one of his shopping bag and search it, but no luck. He did the same thing to the other bags, but no trace of his wallet. “Did I leave it back at the store?” Tao quickly turns around and heads back to the store. Just as he is about to enter into the store he heard his name.

“Tao?”

Tao stop in his track and turns his head to the right to seen a pale bleach blonde headed male walking towards him. Tao looks at him confusedly, asking himself who the male is.

“You don’t remember me?” The male ask stopping just a few feet in front of Tao, who just look at the male blankly, he is trying to recall who he is. The bleach blonde male sigh, “Ah, you really do not remember me? I am very disappointed. How can you not remember such a handsome person as me?” He took a few more steps towards Tao, closing the gap between them before wrapping his long arms around the Panda boy’s waist—that surprise Tao greatly. “Do you remember now?”

Tao blush red at the action of the other male. He now remembers who the male is now. How can he not? They go to the same school, and their first meeting was bumping into each other and with him on top of the male.

Sehun smirk when he sees the older male blush. That just meant the he remembers him. Good. Sehun unwrap his arms from Tao and with his right hand, he search his pocket and pulls out something small and black. Sehun grab one of Tao’s hands.

“I think you lost this.” Sehun place the small object on top of his hand. Tao look at it and his eyes widen. It is his wallet. He turns his gaze back at Sehun, baffle.

“Where did you—”

“Just outside of this store,” Sehun said. “I look inside it and saw your ID in it. I was planning to return it to you at school tomorrow, but I waited because I thought you might come back here for it. It’s a good thing that I waited.”

“Ah, thank you.”  Tao smile, as he place his wallet close to his chest. “Everything I have is in this wallet. I would have been so troublesome if I lost it. How could I ever repay you?”

The younger male smile, “How about we talk it over with some bubble tea?”

Tao nods. “Okay.”


Yes, this another short little chapter, since this goes with chapter three. I updated this little short chapter, because today is my birthday (Dec. 27), and I wanted to gift you all with this small update on this story as I turn one year older now. Thank you all so much for reading this story despite it lacking many things. Anyways, Sehun finally makes his move now. Meaning there will be more Taohun interaction now. Until next chapter thank you everyone. ♥

image

I just can't believe how much these two shamelessly flirting with each other and still be so darn cute.