C J Chapter 1

Cute Jealousy

Chapter One


“SooSoo ah~” Kyungsoo felt a pair of arms wrap from behind him tightly around his arms and chest. He could feel the warmth of another body engulfing his whole backside, and a pointy chin place down on top of the crown of his head. Automatically,  Kyungoo knew who this person was. There is only one person he knows that calls him by that name and hugs him affectingly as if he is a stuff doll.

“Zitao, I’m busy.” Kyungsoo nonchalantly said as he put all his things neatly in his backpack, ignoring the taller boy’s presence. He really has no time to spare for the tall Chinese boy right now. School is over for the day, and he needs to head off to his part-time job, he really has no time to be bother right now—by him at least.

“Aww…you’re no fun SooSoo.” Tao said as he releases his arms around the shorter boy and lean slightly back to the empty desk behind him, with both his palms pressing down on the desktop to support him up slightly. “And, I told you to call me just Tao…or TaoTao.” Kyungsoo could hear the small chuckle from Tao at that last part of the sentence.

Kyungsoo sigh. He really did not like how the taller boy was giving him a weird nickname without his permission. Moreover, he did not want to call the taller boy by just Tao or…TaoTao. Giving people nicknames means wanting to be close to that person, and for Kyungsoo, he does not want to be close to the taller boy then he has to already. He is somewhat glad, even though they are both second year students, that they are place in different classroom this year so he did not have to deal with Tao every single time like last year.  Kyungsoo hook the straps of his backpack over his shoulders and  turns around to tell the taller boy that he is leaving (because he is respectful person, and he does not want to leave without tell others bye), but instead surprise at what he sees.

“Y-you’re hair? It’s…Blonde?” Kyungsoo gush out with a stutter after a few seconds of staring at Tao.

Tao smile at the shorter boy’s reacting. “Do you like it?” He runs his fingers through his short now blonde hair.  Kyungsoo could see a pink color blush gloss over the taller’s by’s cheeks. “I dyed it over the weekend, umm…Kris hyung said I should try something new it since I have black hair for too long. I think it looks nice, I never thought of having blonde hair before. I always thought that only foreigners could pull off such a color….”

Kyungsoo could not help but stare in awe at the boy’s new look as he spoke. Tao is  known as the panda boy at school, because of his dark black raven hair and the dark circle bags under his eyes makes him look like one, or at least someone who looks like that haven’t slept for days (or months). It also created an bad image rumor of him at the start of school last year that he is a murderous serial killer—which scared the hell out everyone—and if you look at him in the eyes, he’ll kill you in an instinct. Thankfully, rumors were just rumors, because Kyungsoo could not find anything dangerous about the Chinese panda at all. The way he sees Tao is as a harmless butterfly, which flutter his colorful wings freely in the open sky, searching for a pretty flower to land on. However, this new hair color of Tao seems to have made Kyungsoo have an odd feeling in his chest, the blonde color hair against his golden beige skin and peachy cat-like lips seem to make Tao look a little…enchanting.

“SooSoo?” Tao slightly tilting his head to his right, as he stares back at the awestruck boy a little worry about the shorter boy (who is totally space out right now). “Are you okay?” He places the back of his right hand on Kyungsoo’s forehand as if he is measuring for his temperature.

Kyungsoo snap to reality when he felt Tao’s touch on his forehead and his innocent gazing eyes. He could feel the slight burning sensation ignite on his whole face. Quickly, Kyungsoo swatted the taller boy’s hand away, which shock Tao with his sudden action and of course himself too.

“S-sorry. I-I got to go!” Kyungsoo said, as he rushes away quickly, not giving Tao a second glance as he did, or any explanation to his action. He could not conjure up any explaining right now, and needs to leave Tao’s presence as soon as possible.

When Kyungsoo reach the front outside area of the school, he quickly stopped in his track. He took a quick glance back to see if there was anyone behind him (or being fallow by Tao), before turning forward again and place both of his hands on his cheeks. He could feel it how warm it is. “What the hell is wrong with me?” He really did not know why he is reacting like this to Tao. From the time that he has known Tao (which was not long ago, only a year), he has never feel like this. He could not get the image of Tao and his new look out of his head. Kyungsoo shook his head furiously, trying to erase the image out of his head. “Do Kyungsoo, it’s nothing.  It is just too hot inside of the classroom that is why your face was warm. Do not think too much, it is nothing. ” He said to convince himself that it is the reason to his flush face. Kyungsoo rubs his warm cheeks with his palms thinking that it will erase the feeling away before taking a deep breath to calm him down then heads off towards the exit of the school gate.


Thank you to all of those who subscribe, and you readers.

Tao x Kyungsoo: Look at the way Tao look at him. So cute. kekeke...imagine Kyungsoo trying hard not to look at Tao. XD

tumblr_mwk8nnK4Kv1qfcenpo1_500.jpg

Until next time bye~