Chapter 33

Destiny - We are meant for each other (EXO's Mama and Papa)

Lay still can't forget the scene he saw that afternoon. Kris was trying to chase Suho that was walking away with his casted leg. He fall several times but keep getting up until Suho is out of his sight. Kyungsoo called him that morning and said that his brother won't see Kris anymore but he didn't believe it. So he went to the park to witness it himself. Suho just walking without looking back even thought Kris kept calling his name.

Lay looked at his brother that's sleeping on the hospital bed. There are new scratches on both of his hands. He remembered the first thing he saw when he arrived at the hospital after received the call saying Kris had an accident. Kris was trying to hold Suho's hand that was dangling beside the bed before he lost conscious. He went to search for Suho after the doctor said Kris is not in life threatening danger but been informed that his family has transfer him to another hospital.

His thought wandered to the day of the accident a year ago. He was so relieved when Kris opened his eyes after in coma for a week but heartbroken when his own brother doesn't recognize him. He promise to himself to never give up helping him to remember. Then a few days later, Suho came, saying he wanted to visit Kris. He let him see his brother but as he thought, Kris doesn't remember Suho either. Since that day, Suho came several times but he didn't let him see Kris anymore. He knew that this is chance to separate them and when Kris's getting better, he brought him home and moved to another city.

When he heard from Chen that the whole family moved to another country, he thought that will be the end of it. He stopped helping Kris remember his past, knowing it will make him remember Suho too. He didn't know they were back in the country before he saw Chen and Kyungsoo together. What shocked him more was when he found out that Kris has met Suho and has been friends for several months. He thought he did a great job hiding his brother but they still found each other.

Chen once asked him, why he dislike Suho so much. He didn't answer. Thinking back, it is not like he hate him from the start. Kris introduced Suho a few weeks after they first met. Seeing Suho standing beside his brother, he looked so small. He noticed Kris was being extra caring towards the small guy but he just let it pass. It was when Kris cancel on him for the third time because of his new friend made him realize that Suho wasn't just a regular friend. From that on he know that Suho will keep making his brother left him and have Kris for himself.

He told Suho to keep away from his brother but Kris somehow knew about it and reassure him he won't leave his little brother. He made Chen set a time for him to meet Kyungsoo after knowing Suho's brother and his cousin are friends. But Kyungsoo said he doesn't have the right to tell his older brother to do what he wants. He didn't mind their relationship as long as his brother is happy. He couldn't accept it and kept the hatred towards Suho deep inside while trying to keep his brother away from him until the accident happened and he can't take it anymore.