Chapter 21

Destiny - We are meant for each other (EXO's Mama and Papa)

"Hyung, do you want to drive?"

"What are you saying? I don't want to kill my own brother!"

"Are you tired hyung? I can drive."

"No, I'm just asking. We are almost there anyway. You really don't want to?"

"No, thank you."

"Chanyeol hyung."

"Right, fine. I won't ask again."

Suho doesn't know why he can't drive. He has the driver license so it's not that he is afraid to drive. He asked Chanyeol and Kyungsoo so many times but they just giving him a vague answer.

"We are here!"

"Hot spring!"

Hot spring. Suho got out of the car and looked around. When Chanyeol said they're going to a hot spring that they never went before, he thought it was a different hot spring. He forgot that he didn't tell anyone about the day when he went here with Kris.

"Hyung, do you like it? I heard they have public and private one. We should go to the private one!"

"Why? The public is more fun." said Kyungsoo as he unloaded the bags.

"We come here to have fun with ourselves, not with others. So, private it is!"

Suho just watched Chanyeol running with both hands with bags towards the front door.

"I don't feel so good, Suho hyung. Seeing Chanyeol hyung like that scares me."

"He said it just for a night. Tomorrow we will be staying at a resort near the theme park so just bear with it." Suho sympathized with Kyungsoo. That hyper active kid sometimes scares him too.

 

***************************************************

 

"Who was that?" asked Luhan as Kris end his call.

"Ah, it's Baekhyun."

"Is he the 'friend' that was calling the other day?"

Kris nodded.

"Why didn't you tell Suho?"

"I want to keep it a secret until all are done." Kris smiled. The gallery is about the finish. He can't wait to tell Suho about it.

"You should tell him. He looked troubled that day because you just left him like that."

"Really?" Kris started to worry. "Did he say something?"

"He asked me do I know the caller and I said I don't. I didn't know it was Baekhyun."

Kris thought wandered. "Then I hope you will keep this from Suho."

"Didn't I just said..."

"The gallery is almost finish. It's like, 2-3 weeks more. I will try to finish it faster."

Luhan just stared at his friend's face. He can't tell about Canada because it is not his place to say it. And Suho still thinking about it so it's not definite.

"Do you want to come? I'm meeting with him after this. I will give you the grand tour of the gallery."

Luhan just nodded. He really hope that nothing will happen and the 2 weeks come fast.

 

******************************************************

 

"That was refreshing!" Chanyeol put on his bathrobe.

"Suho hyung..."

"Chanyeol, you come here!"

"What?"

"Look at what you did to Kyungsoo. Apologize!"

"But I can't resist when he looked so cute dancing in the hot spring."

"You're the one that make him danced."

"But I can't resist when he looked so adorable just floating around in the spring."

Suho has to admit to that statement but he can't let Chanyeol gets away with biting Kyungsoo's shoulders.

"But it's looked like two steamed buns being steamed with a head in the middle."

Suho can't argue with that statement either. "Just apologize." Thankfully they were inside the private hot spring and just came out of it, wearing just a towel.

"Ah~ I'm sorry, Kyungsoo. You looked so cute and that is why I can't resist myself from biting you." Chanyeol hugged his little brother tightly.

"That is more like it. Let's get dress and go eat."

Chanyeol didn't let go of Kyungsoo and just watched Suho went to the racks that stored their clothes.

"Ouch! Suho hyung! Chanyeol hyung bite me again."

Chanyeol just run outside the private spring in his bathrobe. "Muahaha!"

"Chanyeol!"