Chapter 42

Destiny - We are meant for each other (EXO's Mama and Papa)

"Why are we at the airport?" Suho looked at his brother that been looking around.

"Just wait."

"Are we going somewhere? I didn't bring any clothes."

"Wait." Chanyeol kept searching for the person he suppose to meet.

"Are we here to pick up your friend? Do I know him?"

"Shhh."

"Are you going to sell me?"

Chanyeol looked at his brother. He smiled. His face is still a bit pale but the fever is completely gone.

"Are you broke? Do we need money that much?"

"No want wanted an old person like you." Chanyeol's eyes is still scanning the large area of the airport. "But I have many buyers for Kyungsoo."

Suho looked at his feet. "I'm not that old. But Kyungsoo can bake too. He's cute and well mannered and..."

"Ah! Here!" Chanyeol shouted to the person he has been waiting for in the distance.

"What? Who?" Suho squinted his eyes to get a clear look.

"Suho!"

"Luhan hyung! Here!"

Suho's eyes widened. A small person get getting bigger running towards them. How he miss that face so much.

Luhan hugged the two brothers. "Miss me?"

Suho smiled as he hugged Luhan back. "What are you doing here?" He's still shocked from the surprise visit.

"Chanyeol told me to come." Luhan pointed to Chanyeol with his small mouth.

Suho looked at his brother. "Why did you do that?"

"I can't? Luhan hyung, looks like you have to go back. Do you have money for the ticket?" Chanyeol opened his wallet.

"No!" Suho tighten his hug. "You can do this!" He let go of Luhan and hugged his brother. "Thank you for doing this."

"Come. You must be tired, Luhan hyung. I will drive you to the hotel."

Suho puzzled. "He's not staying with us?"

"Where will he sleep? 4 people can't fit on the bed." Chanyeol started driving.

"And Chanyeol paid for the hotel so I am gladly to stay there." Luhan smiled at the pale face beside him. He looks thin. When Chanyeol called and asked him to come, he's excited to see Suho again but he made him promise not to tell Kris.

"How long will you stay here?"

"Just until tomorrow."

"Why so soon?"

"Because he paid for my ticket back too."

"Chanyeol, can he..."

"No."

"But..."

"It's okay, Suho." Luhan patted his friend's head. "I'm just happy to get to see you again."

"But there is so much I want to talk to you about."

"That is why I let you stay with him tonight." Chanyeol stopped in front of a beautiful hotel.

"What?" Suho looked at his brother, then shifted to Luhan.

Luhan just nodded.

Chanyeol took out a piece of paper from his pocket and gave it to Suho. "This is Sehun's number. Just call him if you guys want to go anywhere. And I pay him separately this time so even in the middle of the night, he has to drive you."

Suho took the paper and nodded.

"Now, get out. And don't forget your bag in the trunk, hyung. I just grabbed anything so you have to bear with it until tomorrow."

Suho hugged his brother from the back seat and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

 

**************************************************************

 

"I'm back!" Chanyeol entered the house and walked towards the kitchen where he took out the leftover pudding from yesterday.

Kyungsoo's eyes searched for his other brother. "Suho hyung?"

"I let him stay the night with Luhan hyung." Chanyeol took a seat beside his little brother on the sofa.

"What?! I didn't agree to that!"

Chanyeol's eyes are glued to the television. "Then, go get him yourself." His mouth is full with strawberry pudding.

Kyungsoo let a sigh. As he really want to go, he doesn't know where and Chanyeol is definitely not going to tell him.

Chanyeol glanced at his little brother. "It's Luhan hyung. Not 'that' person. What are you worrying about?"

Kyungsoo stared blankly at the television. Chanyeol said he wants to bring Luhan to cheer Suho up so he tell him to make Luhan promise not to tell 'that' person.

"Let Suho hyung be. Maybe this is the last time he sees Luhan hyung before you lock him up from the world."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened. He stared intensely at his brother.

"It doesn't work. Even if laser come out from you eyes, I won't take back my words." Chanyeol finished the last bite of the pudding. "Maybe you can find a fish bowl big enough for Suho hyung and put him in there." He stood up and went to the kitchen.

Kyungsoo lowered his head. He is only trying to protect Suho from getting hurt. Why can't Chanyeol sees that?

 

**************************************************************

 

"Thank you!" Suho waved as he watched Sehun drove away.

"Ha~ So tired. So many places in just few hours. Is he a tour guide or something?" asked Luhan as he entered the hotel.

"Haha~ Chanyeol said he is his personal servant." Suho smiled at Luhan. Sehun brought them to so many places, even explaining the history and story of some of the places. He should tell Chanyeol to pay him a bit extra.

Luhan opened their room door where there are two separate bed and a big television are inside it.

Suho put the many shopping bags on the floor beside the coffee table. "Can I shower first?"

"Why don't we shower together?"

Suho stopped his step and turned to face Luhan, looking him with his widened eyes.

"Kidding! Go, go!" Luhan smiled. He never seen Suho's eyes became that big. He sat on the bed, turning on the television as Suho closed the bathroom door. His eyes were fixed on the television for a few moments before he shifted and stared at the bathroom door. He really miss Suho. He didn't find anything when he searched Kyungsoo's belongings at Kai's house. He was so close to call a private detective when Chanyeol called him, inviting him to Canada.

"Done! Your turn." Suho came out from the bathroom with only towel covering his lower half.

Luhan looked at the half- body that is drying his hair with a smaller towel. He remembered Chanyeol's words. Suho does look thinner. Is he misses Kris that much? He really wants to tell Suho about Kris but he promised Chanyeol that he won't mention that name in front of Suho.

Suho looked at Luhan that been staring him. "Don't you want to shower?"

"Ah, right! I will." Luhan walked towards Suho and ruffled his hair that he just finished style it.

"Yah!" Suho shouted as Luhan running to the bathroom. He smiled at his own reflection in the mirror. He really is happy to see Luhan again. He kept save the bracelet but didn't wear it today. If only Chanyeol told him about Luhan's coming. He walked to the bed and stared blankly at the television. He noticed Luhan's actions during their sight-seeing. He looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't. Did he wanted to talk about 'that' person?

Luhan came out from the bathroom full clothed. "Let's go eat."

Suho shook his head. "I don't really feel like eating. You should just order room service."

"No! I promised Chanyeol that I will make sure you eat your meal. Let's go!" Luhan pulled Suho's hand and went out the door.