Chapter 34

Destiny - We are meant for each other (EXO's Mama and Papa)

"When did Lay plan to move to Japan?"

Chen's eyes widened. How did Kris know? "Wh... what plan?"

"I know. I heard you guys talking about it." Kris's eyes were fixed on the road.

Chen can see his hands tremble on the steering wheel. "I... I don't know. He plan it all on his own."

Kris sighed. "You know I remember everything now, don't you? Did he ever tell you why he didn't like Suho?"

Chen shook his head.

"So you still can't reach Kyungsoo?"

"No. I don't think his phone is off but..." Chen paused as he parked the car in front of Kyungsoo's bakery.

Kris opened the car door after grabbing the crutchs from the backseat.

"What if he's not here?" Chen helped his cousin get out from the car.

"I will wait."

Chen opened the bakery door to see no one except an employee.

"Welcome!"

Kris walked to the counter. "Is your boss here?"

Kai looked at the tall guy from head to toe. Looks familiar. "Boss? He didn't come today. It has been several days."

"Did he tell why?"

Kai shook his head.

"Can you call him for me? I have something important to talk with him."

Kai turned to the counter at his back that has telephone on it.

 

************************************************************

 

"Why didn't you like Suho? He is very sweet person. You can't help not to like him."

Lay just rolled his eyes. His hand keep writing something.

"Kris said Suho didn't lost his memory but why didn't he know him? Did something happen? Do you know why?"

Lay smashed his pen. "Ge! Please don't mention that name in front of me! I don't like him because I don't like him! Happy?"

"But... they look good together. Don't you want your brother to be happy?"

"Then, how about my happiness? I just ignore it?" Lay took some papers out from his bag. "What are you doing here anyway? Kris ge isn't here."

Luhan scanned Kris's house. He's only been here a few times because it's a bit far from his apartment. And with Kris come barging in every weekend, he doesn't have a reason to come but not today. "He told me to spy on you."

"What?" Lay stared at the small-faced guy beside him. "Spy on me? Why?"

"He know about your plan and Japan. He want me to stop you because he say he definitely won't go."

Lay's eyes widened. He make Chen swear not to tell so how does Kris know about it?

"You shouldn't talk about it when he's around." Luhan peeked at the papers on the coffee table. "Is that the house?" He picked up a picture underneath the stack of papers.

"Give it back!"

Luhan tore the picture in front of Lay. "Now, no more house to look at. Next paper!" He grabbed several piece of papers and started to tear it.

Lay's eyes widened. "Lu ge!"

 

***************************************************

 

"Why do you want to see me?" Kyungsoo stared blankly at Kris.

"I want to see Suho." Kris fixed his focus on the man that is sitting in front of him.

Chen can feels the tension around him. He really doesn't want to be here but Kris insisted so that Kyungsoo can't do anything to him. He sipped his drink while watching his friend and cousin having an intense staring contest.

"Why?"

"Because I miss him."

Kyungsoo took a deep breath. "Why?"

"Because I love him."

Chen choked on his drink. He looked at Kris. It is the first time he heard the love confession coming out from his taller cousin.

Kyungsoo took a drink. "Looks like your love is one-sided. My brother didn't mention you at all."

"Then let me hear he say it, whether it is one-sided or not."

Kyungsoo kept stirring his drink.

Kris gaze is still locked at Kyungsoo. "How Suho lost his memory?"

Kyungsoo stopped but his eyes are still fixed at his drink. "Why do you want to know?"

"I remember meeting him once at the hospital after the accident. He knew me back then but why not now?"

Chen locked his eyes on the table, wondering how Kyungsoo will answer the question because he know what happen.

"He forget only you. You should know why." Kyungsoo stood up.

"I want to see him!"

Chen noticed Kris's voice become stern.

"But he doesn't. You should know when he didn't even looked back when you fall from chasing him." Kyungsoo looked at his friend. "Chen, thank you for the drink."

Chen nodded as he watched Kyungsoo out the door.

Kris gathered all his strenght to stand up with his casted leg. "Tell me where he is! Kyungsoo!"