Moving Into Your New House...

Being Married to Park Chanyeol
 

     It was a happy day for you, since you moved into another residence with your husband, Park Chanyeol. This is a start of a new chapter in your life, the life you've got to spend with him, which you love the most. 

 

     "It's beautiful." You commented, amazement glittering in your eyes as you looked at the brand new house and lot for both of you and your soon-to-be kids. Chanyeol, who expected you'd like it though, was glad after he knew you liked it. He knew you'd love it. You're easy to please; everything for you is worthy and stunning, that's why he loves you so much. 

 

     He kissed your forehead as he held your hand tightly, brushing the ring inserted in his finger with yours. He liked getting the feeling of being married with you again and again. "Let's go inside." 



     You were astonished as you saw house furniture and stuffs, brand new, placed on their usual arrangement. Did Chanyeol buy all of these? He was a former Korean artist. Had he really saved a lot of his income, and spend those for the future? You felt you're lucky even though those were only your assumptions. 



     Some assistants entered, bringing your luggages inside. After they placed all of them on the available space of the house near the door, Chanyeol thanked them and gave them the permission to leave. 



     This is your new house, and you will be living there with your husband. 



     "I'll just paint the partial parts of the house with your favorite color later." 



     "No. This is... this is enough, Chanyeol." 



     "But you like red, right?" 



     You looked at him and smiled, reassuring him. "No, Chanyeol. This is enough. This is perfect." You wandered your eyes around the new house. "This is perfect." 



    Chanyeol gave a small laugh, quite proud of himself. 



     "Thank you, Yeol." 



     "Yeol? Aigoo I think it's the first time you call me that." 



     "Why? Don’t you like it?" 



     "Nah~ that's mainstream. Why don’t you call me yeobo?" He grinned, like of a child's 



     "You sure? That's disgusting." You replied, controlling your laughter. 



     "Kinchana." He doesn’t want to argue with you anymore, he gave up and just smirked.



     You headed to a small hallway located in front of you, and when you arrived at the place, it was a kitchen. You were astonished again. 



     "I made this place the best because I know you like to eat." He said, which you think is a tease. You mocked, and all of a sudden, you felt your head hurt. You stomach aches, and you couldn’t help yourself to vomit. The situation happened fast. Gladly the sink was near you that you immediately puked when you got the feeling. 



     Chanyeol panicked as he drew near, rubbing your back, "Are you okay???" 



     You wiped your mouth and washed your hands. You winced at the weird taste, making you want to puke again. You breathed heavily as you leaned yourself at Chanyeol who caught you. You still felt the vertigo, and you could hear the pulse of your brain, and your heartbeat. 



     Something's up. Chanyeol brought you to the hospital. 
 

***


     "Congratulations Mrs. Park, you’re carrying your first baby in your womb." the doctor announced, with a small curve on her lips. You couldn't believe it; meanwhile, Chanyeol was ecstatic. There was a big genuine smile on his face, and he thanked the doctor who checked you up for a couple of times. You’re pregnant, and it made your husband the happiest man alive. 
 


     You walked submissively towards the parking lot, with your husband who's extremely happy because of the news. 
 


     "Come on, we'll have to go to the department store and buy the necessary things for our first baby!" He exclaimed. You held his hand, he paused and he saw your face. 
 


     When you saw he's worried, you instantly smiled. "But we're not yet sure if it's a boy or girl." You explained, and when he thought of it, he apparently felt stupid. 
 


     He let out a dry laugh as he held you closer with his hand. "Ah. Arasseo. I'm so stupid." He declared and you just smiled. Your husband's real cute. 
 


     "What would we name if our baby would be a boy?" 
 


     You shrugged, not yet sure, for you’re not yet ready for this stage. Things make you feel the worry. Guess you did well during your honeymoon last week; but you didn’t expect for this. 
 


     "Jagiya..." 
 


     "Deh." You replied, still out of your mind. 
 


     Chanyeol sensed it. He held your hand, brushing his thumb against it. "I'm here to take care of you." He assured, and when he says that, you know it's real, and he'd really do that. You smiled and felt the feeling of being secured. You're safe in his arms; you're sure of it. He slightly bent and slid the seatbelt on you, careful not to touch your stomach. He laughed a bit; he wasn’t used to it.

 

    "We still have to hurry home, I'm gonna do a clean-up. And you, you will take a rest."

***