Honeymoon Disaster

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jongin, are you going to eat your steak?" Krystal asked him, pointing at his food. Kai looked at her. She has consumed half of his food and she still wants his steak? They are in airplane right now. They are having their honeymoon in Jeju Island.

 

"Finish it all. I lost my appetite." He gave her his plate. She received it happily. He ignored her and closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

 

"Don't mind him. He's always like that.” He can hear she whispered to the stewardess. He opened his eyes and glared at her. She just avoided his eyes and continued eating. When they arrived at the hotel, she ended up carrying all their luggage’s since he is angry at her. One of guards tried to help her.

 

"Don't help her.” He coldly said. Krystal just smiled at the person who tried to help her. She put down the luggage and jumped to the bed.

 

"It is comfortable, right?" He asked her.

 

"Yes."

 

"What about your bed?”

 

“What do you mean?" She asked in confusion.

 

"Your bed is right there. Have a problem with that?" He pointed at the couch. Krystal will be sleeping in the uncomfortable side. She sighed. And he heard it. "You aren't happy with it? You can now file a divorce." He said. She forcefully smiled. A knock was heard.

 

"You're Kim Jongin, right? Your mother sent me here to organize your honeymoon. Here are the lists of what you have to do." The man gave him a piece of paper. 

 

"Are you kidding us? This is our honeymoon not anyone else's." He tried to hold his temper. He and Krystal changed their clothes. They went outside the hotel and follow what was written in the piece of paper. 

 

"Riding bike to the beach!” He shouted the word 'bike'.

 

"What's the problem with it? Bike isn't hard to ride." She said.

 

"I don't know how to ride it," he whispered.

 

"You what?" She laughed. "I'll teach you. It's not that hard." She said again and rode the bike and started pedaling.

 

Mom knew I can't ride it but why did she put it in the list? He watched Krystal as she rides the bike. He tried ride the bike. She got off from her bike and assisted him. 

 

"Don't let go of me." He ordered her. He was able to pedal for a couple of times. He didn't know she let go of him. When he saw her standing at the corner, he lost his balance.

 

"My knees hurt! See what you did? This is the first time I have a bruise." Kai yelled at her. But Krystal just laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter