Wrong Reaction

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan is busying himself in the flower garden to choose which flower he should give to Krystal. He wanted her to be happy so he planned to give her some flowers. He loves her as his younger sister and not more than that.

 

"I think this one is the best." He whispered to himself as he sniffed the fragrance of the lavender. He picked the flower and looked for Krystal. He turned around to see who called him. He found his adoptive mother behind him. 

 

"What brings you here, mom?" Luhan approached her.

 

"Your sister? Soojung, where is she?" Mrs. Jung asked. 

 

"Probably at the cafeteria right now. Should I accompany you there?"

 

"You're in a good mood today? Whom will you give those flowers?"

 

"Just to a friend." Luhan blushed. His mother stopped teasing him and both of them headed at the cafeteria.

 

Kai and Krystal went back to their school to attend their afternoon classes. Hand in hand, they went inside the campus together. Students' eyes were fixed at them and smiling at the lovey dovey scene. They headed to the cafeteria. 

 

"Here they come." Minah greeted them with a smirk drawn in her face. She threw a glare on Krystal and a sweet smile at Kai.

 

"Hoya hyung, can you keep that freak girlfriend of yours? She's troublesome." Kai scoffed and rolled his eyes. Students aren't new to this scene so they just stare at them.

 

"We're here. Let me find Soojung." Luhan said. His eyes roamed around. He saw that Krystal is with Kai, hand in hand. He already gestured his hand to where she is. Mrs. Jung then found her. A disappointed look in her face was obviously seen.

 

"Oppa, let go of me!" Minah angrily yelled at Hoya when he grabbed her hand again. "You're really a flirt girl! is the word that best describe you." She yelled at Krystal while pointing to her. Krystal couldn't hold back her tears anymore. 

 

"Who are you to call my daughter like that?" Most of the eyes landed to the person who just spoke. Krystal's eyes widened. She looked the guy behind her mother. Luhan just looked at her worriedly. "Can you let go of my daughter's hand?" She yelled at Kai. Krystal immediately pulled her hands. 

 

"So this is Soojung’s mother? Don’t you know what is your daughter doing here in school? Do you know her status right now?" Minah added. 

 

"Bang Minah, stop that!" Kai grabbed her arm and yelled. But she pulled away.

 

"Or do you know that your daughter is pregnant?" 

 

"Pregnant? What are you talking about?" Mrs. Jung asked.

 

"I'm not pregnant. She's lying." Krystal said confidently and later realized that what just came out from is something that shouldn't be spilled. 

 

"Don’t you know that your daughter is the only junior high school but she's already married?" Minah raised her voice.

 

"Minah, please stop. I beg you. Stop it." Krystal couldn't hold her tears and started to cry. 

 

"She got married because she lied that she is pregnant with Jongin's baby." Minah said confidently. Mrs. Jung became teary. She looked at her daughter with a disappointment in her face.

 

"You’re really a bad person.” Krystal walked towards MInah with her teary eyes. She growled in anger before letting her palm hit her face.

 

"Oh, Mrs. Jung, what brings you here? You also brought your son with you?" The principal welcomed them.

 

"My daughter was humiliated in front of everybody by this student called Bang Minah. Send her to the counselor and give her a detention." Mrs. Jung said in her strict voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter