Lost In Love

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I don’t want to leave. I don’t want a divorce, either. Can you just give me my freedom to love him? I will not ask something from you again, just let me love him.” Krystal cried her heart out. Her tears are flowing endlessly.

 

“How can you say that? Soojung-ah, can’t you understand me?” The tone of her voice is somewhat like underrating her own daughter.

 

“Don’t you know that you’re pushing me to choose him over you?” Krystal calmly answered and silently cried. The next thing that was heard was a slap sound. Mrs. Jung just slapped her. Luhan couldn’t take it anymore. He couldn’t take to see his mother and sister hurting each other’s feelings. He grabbed his mom’s arms. Krystal touched her cheeks. Her tears started to flow again.

 

Her mother started crying. Krystal couldn’t talk. She never receives a slap from her mom or from anybody else. Her mother tapped her back, hands trembling. Luhan just shook his head at the scene. Krystal sniffed a couple of times before lifting her head and met her mother’s crying eyes.

 

I really can’t understand why things ended up like this. I never saw my mom so angry before. I never received a slap before. I never talked to my mom like that before. I never chose someone over her before. And I’ve never been in such a pain before. I’ve never been so hurt.

 

Krystal was running on the streets but she doesn’t know where she was heading. She should think before she does things but this time she should take an action before thinking. Her feet brought her to where her husband lives. The maid greeted her when she saw Krystal in front of the gate. She just came from school so she was still wearing her uniform.

 

“Is Jongin home?” She politely asked and forced a smile. She knows her eyes are swollen from crying. At least she has to show the maid she’s fine.

 

“Maybe he’s in the hospital. His father is not here so he might be in hospital to take care of his mom.” She added.

 

“Hospital? What happened?”

 

“Mr. Kim didn’t tell you? His mother suffered from . They were fighting one night. Then his mother just collapsed.”

 

Krystal standing behind the door, peeking inside the room. Her heart aches at the scene. Seeing his husband like that hurts her more than anything. Kai lifted his head and turned around. He found his wife at the door, still with her school uniform. He stood up and walked towards her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter