Turn A New Page

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do you take Kim Jongin to be your lawfully husband, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The priest asked Krystal. Last week, she said she was pregnant and Kai's the father. And now, they will get married. Time is really fast.

 

"I do." She answered the priest with a big smile on her face. 

 

Her parents don't know about this. It's only her grandmother attended her wedding. She just lied that she's having a baby with Kai and now she's able to marry the guy of her dreams. She's pretty, has a pleasing personality and intelligent. She just pretended to be an idiot so that he can tutor her.

 

When Krystal was a transferred student, she being friend with Sulli because she is so cute. Not that she was picking friends, it's just she find her really cute and talented. Sulli had asked her once, "Soojung-ah, who do you want to get married?" She doesn't know Kai at that time. It took her a minute to answer her question. Then a guy just appeared before them. He was simply defined as handsome.

 

"The man who just passed before." Krystal answered her. Sulli thought she was just kidding. She never thought that Krystal really mean it.

 

You think Kai's lucky to have her in his life? She seems to be a burden to him. He just can't tell his mom that Krystal is lying because his mom was so happy when she heard the news. If his mom knew about the fake baby that was made by her, she might suffer from another attack.

 

"Do you take Jung Soojung to be your lawfully wife, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse in sickness and in health till death do you part?" The priest then asked Kai. He just stared at the priest blankly. He can’t believe it. He is getting married? He sighed. He looked at Krystal. She's so happy. He wants to be a run-away groom.

 

"I do." He answered. Everyone applause in his response.

 

"I announce you, husband and wife. Groom may now kiss the bride." The priest said. Kai faced at Krystal. She also faced him.

 

“You already have a baby with her. Now, just kiss." Some of people there shouted. Kai’s cousin, Kim Jongdae to be specific.

 

"No, this kiss must be reserved for our honeymoon." Kai said and forced a smile and wrapped his arms in her shoulder. They just clapped their hands. After the we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter