Chapter 4

The One By My Side

~~*IN SEOUL*

 

When you woke up, Kyungsoo was carrying you out of the airport to put you in a wheelchair next to Xiumin and Baekhyun. Xiumin and Baekhyun went to use the bathroom and you sat there by youself. All the fangirls surrounded you and started to bullying and hitting you. You fell on the ground and your right leg caused even more pain to you and fainted. LuHan and Kyungsoo came back with Xiumin and Baekhyun and saw the fans all in one area hitting a person, until Chanyeol and Kris saw you on the ground.

 

“Chun Hei!!!!” Chanyeol screamed your name and ran to you with Kris.

 

Kyungsoo they heard your name and ran pushed all the fangirls out of the way. Suho went and got security to help them. Kyungsoo saw you with bruises all over your body and notice that you fainted. While the members are coming to help Kyungsoo quickly lifted you up and the security moving the fans as they help you guys out and went straight to the hospital.

 

*YOUR DREAMS*

 

You had a dream about you and Kyungsoo and suddenly he got hurt by these boys. You were crying and telling them to stop but they won’t. You started to cry more and more.

 

(end of dream)

 

When you woke up you were looking for Kyungsoo and calling his name. You got out of the bed and fell straight to the ground and trying to get up again. When you stood up you walked to the middle of the room and fell and heard the door open and looked up. LuHan opened the door and saw you on the ground. He came towards you and lifted you up on the bed. Kyungsoo came in the rom very fast and looked at you with a smile.

 

“Hey.” Kyungsoo said.

 

You say his face with bruises on his face and saw a scar under his eyes. When he got closer to you LuHan left. You looked at Kyungsoo’s face with the the scar and started to cry. He held you for a long time. You went home with Kyungsoo and your head was on his shoulders and holding his hands tight. He was worried about you so he stopped at his place to grab some clothes and got back in the car.

 

“What is that?” you asked.

 

“My clothes, I’m staying with now.” he said.

 

“But-” you said.

 

“I’m not letting you get hurt anymore. I..like you.” Kyungsoo said.

 

He leaned for a kiss.

 

When the car was by your house he got out and grab the stuff and had the manager bring it and he carried you. You kept thinking about your dream and didn’t want him to leave you at all.

 

“Oppa.” you said.

 

He turned around to look at you with a smile.

 

“Please don’t leave me I need you more than anything.” you told him and started to cry.

 

He got on his knees and ask you to be his.

 

“Chun Hei, please be mines forever and we will do everything together and I will not let you out of my sight anymore.” he said to you wiping your tears.

 

You nod your head and hugged him with a smile, but one thing was the other member had a recorder and recorded both of you guys and laughed their off.

 

Later on, the boys went home.

 

You: Kyungsoo oppa?

 

Kyungsoo: Hmmm?

 

You: Oppa. I need to tell you something.

 

Kyungsoo comes very close to you. You look at him and flick his forehead.

 

Kyungsoo: Owww.

 

You: hehe, oppa I'm sorry.

 

Kiss his forehead and laugh your off.