Chapter 2

The One By My Side

As you guys were ready to leave Kris came to you and gave you a hug. Kyungoo who saw it, just kept looking at Kris giving a look. Chanyeol who saw his face and laughed his off. As you turn around to look at the members and introduce yourself.

 

"Hello my name is Song Chun Hei. Nice to meet you all. " You said shyly looking at Lay who smiled at you .

 

The members each introduce themselves too. When you guys were on the plane you sat between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun who was very worried about your legs so told you to change into shorts so he can see how bad it is. You didn't have any shorts with you. Your face looked very worried and scared so Kyungsoo took out his shorts for you to change. He went with you so you could walk back safely.

As he help you get up and walked you to the bathroom. As you guys walked you slowly started to get dizzy halfway. Kyungsoo was really worried so told his stylist to help you change into his shorts quickly. Tao who was going to the bathroom and saw Kyungsoo’s face very worried. So he went to Kyungsoo.

 

“Hyung? “ he asked

 

“Yes.” Kyungsoo answered with a worried voice.

 

“Is she okay? It look like she can’t move?” Tao was asked with a worried face.

 

When you came out Kyungsoo’s face was very worried and asked you questions.

 

“Hey, are you okay? Could you walk?” he said with a frightened voice.

 

You looked into his eyes and has your eyes starts to get teary you fell into his arm. He scream you named and as the plane was landing. He quickly lifted you up and carried you back you your seat. As he carry to back he saw lots of bruises on your right leg and his eyes started to get teary and starts to call your name.

 

“HEY! Chun Hei! WAKE UP! CAN YOU HEAR ME ??!” as he screamed like he will never see you again.

 

Chanyeol who heard his voice got out his seat and stood up and looked at Kyungsoo. He giggled.

 

As the plane landed Kyungsoo who stood up very fast and lifted you up and told Sehun to take his stuff with your stuff. As he carried you out of the plane he and Kris who got out very fast and went with him. As you guys got out all the fans looked at Kyungsoo and you. The fans looked at you guys and gave a shocked face.

 

As you guys got out of the airport they quickly took you to the hospital.

 

"HEYY! PRETTY GIRL!! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?!?" Kyungsoo said with tears down his cheeks.

 

You heard him calling you but couldn’t move or talk due to shock.

When you woke up you were at the hospital with your right leg wrapped up. As you slowly opening your eyes Kyungsoo and all the members got out of their seats and came over to look at you.

 

"Wow, she is pretty." said Lay.

 

Kyungsoo glared at him.

 

"Noona, they said your right leg is in serious pain and you need to rest for the rest of the trip. You could stay with us until you get better. Manager Hyung got a room for you to stay in too." Sehun said shyly.

 

As you nod your head Kyungsoo fell asleep next to your right arm, holding your hand tightly.

 

"He never slept, he stood up waiting for you to get up. When we finish our schedule, he comes here when we're finished." Kai told you as the members laugh.

 

After a few hours you guys left. Kyungsoo was really worried, so he held your hand as you slowly got off the car and helped you get into the wheelchair. As he pushed the wheelchair, he bends towards you and whisper into your ears.

 

"Don't worry. I'll protect you from danger." He said.

 

When you entered the hotel with him and the members they followed you guys into your room to help you and Kyungsoo incase he falls asleep. As you guys enter into your room, it was very pretty and better than their rooms. As he took you to your bed. Kyungsoo lifted you up and slowly put you on the bed.

 

When you saw your right leg, you asked "What happened to my right leg?"

 

"It was in serious pain because you fainted, it caused more pain onto your leg so you can't do anything with your legs until later on." Kyungsoo said while grabbing you something to eat.

 

You looked into his eyes and noticed that he is very tired. You told the members that they could rest, but Kyungsoo didn't leave so he stayed with you. As you look more into his eyes you started to cry. He heard you crying and came up to you looking at you in the eyes.

 

As he sits on the bed next to you he said "Are you okay?" Wiping the tears off your cheeks.

 

You moved closer to him to give him a hug, but you start to cry more.

 

"Chun Hei ah, don't cry anymore. I am going to protect you no matter what happens. Okay?" Kyungsoo said with a weak voice.

 

You nod your head and puts your head on his shoulders.