chapter 1

The One By My Side

You are going to study China, so you got everything ready and you're off to the airport.When you got to the airport you saw bunch of fangirls waiting there.

You went to the stairs and waited for your friends before you went. They didn't show up so you were walking while looking down at the floor, when all the fangirl pushed you and you fell to the ground and hurted your leg, cause they stepped on your legs too.

When all the fangirl left, Kyungsoo turned around and saw you sitting on the ground looking for help. He noticed that you couldn't get up, so he gave his stuff to LuHan and ran to you. All of the fangirl saw him running to you and chased after Kyungsoo and stood their. While LuHan and Xiumin followed Kyungsoo.

 

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked while grabbing your stuff and handing it to Xiumin to hold it.

 

As you looked up you were surprised that it was LuHan holding your luggage.

 

You answered to Kyungsoo "I am fine,thank you."

 

Kyungsoo helped you get up and you fell back to the ground sitting again.

 

"Where are you going ?" he asked.

 

"I'm going to China," you answered him.He took a look at your passport and said your name, " So your name is Song Chun Hei?"

 

"Yes," you answered as you nodded your head. He quickly put it in his bag.

 

" What are you doing?" you asked him.

 

"Since you're going to China, too you're coming with me until you get better. Okay ?" he said.

 

As he lifted you up all the fangirls were trying to move you and try to hit you, LuHan went and got security. As he carried you to all the members, you looked at Kyungsoo's face, you starting to fall for him. All of the members looked at Kyungsoo and you, they started to laugh and smile. As he slowly sat you down next to Xiumin so that you could rest you head on his shoulder. He told the members what happened to you.

 

"Hyung, is it okay if she comes with us ?" Kyungsoo asked Suho.

 

" What happen ?" Suho asked while smiling at you.

 

As you smiled back, Xiumin went to get something for you and came back very fast.

 

"Hyung please she got hurt very bad and i am going to take care of her for the rest of her and mine life..." he said shyly.

 

"Ouhhhhhh. Hyung you like her so you had your eyes on her ever since we got to the air-" Sehun said but got hit by Kyungsoo.

 

"OUUHHHHH, Kyungsoo is in love !!" said all the members.

 

As the turned around to look at you and Xiumin, Kyungsoo gave a look to Xiumin and you saw his face and laughed. Kyungsoo saw you laughing and turned around looking at Kai.

 

"HEY, KAII! SHE'S MINE !" Kyungsoo said angrily looking at Kai.

 

"Hyung, I know her from somewhere." Kai said with a smirk.

 

"Really??!?! Where?" Kyungsoo asked very happily but after 10 seconds he get mad."Yah! YOU LIAR."